• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett calls on white QB's to back Kaep

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regular people out of jobs these days don’t want to work.

I work for a large company that pays well with great benefits and you’d be amazed at how hard it is to fill openings with good help. You should see some of the bargain bin people they’ve hired recently.
I'm sure there are some lazy ass people or junkies/alchoholics, but I don't personally know many that don't want to work. 2 weeks off and start climbing walls

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so stupid. So white QB's should back Kaep regardless of how they feel he is as a player/person. They should back him because of skin color?

What an asshat!

Haven't you heard? Every black person (/half-black) should be backed for everything.

:susp:

Apparently they require the help??

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot take.... Kaep would have to forgo his underthetable salary to keep quiet & away from the NFL.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t matter it’s an outrage Kaep isn’t employed
Eh, he's a back-up or a low-end starter. I might take him on as a backup if I had an entrenched starter, but I don't know if that's what he wants to do.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kaep was good enough to start for an NFL team he would be on an NFL team.
^This. Kaepernick hasn’t played in what- 2+ years? He’s about as relevant as Jeff George, because it would be about as easy to build a successful offense around each of them.

Anyway, the secret’s put on Kaep’s “blackballing”. He was already offered backup and low-end deals, which he turned down. The guy thinks he’s worth $20 mil/yr, when his last official action in the League was to quit the crappiest team, days before he would’ve been cut.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my mantra but it's good to see others chant it.

Mahomes can kneel down all he wants and he will keep playing because he is starter material. And both are biracial, so no skin in the game but talent dictates who plays

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
^This. Kaepernick hasn’t played in what- 2+ years? He’s about as relevant as Jeff George, because it would be about as easy to build a successful offense around each of them.

Anyway, the secret’s put on Kaep’s “blackballing”. He was already offered backup and low-end deals, which he turned down. The guy thinks he’s worth $20 mil/yr, when his last official action in the League was to quit the crappiest team, days before he would’ve been cut.

Jamarcus Russel's being black balled.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Elway tried to trade for him and get him to take a pay cut before he started kneeling.

Seattle had him in but Carroll himself said we don't need 2 #1 QBs and that he was good enough to be a #1.

And Ravens had him there and that may have been the only real offer that may have slipped from him. Loose lipped lady friend flapped her gums.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamarcus Russel's being black balled.
32d5oh.jpg

Each of his black balls probably weigh 30 lbs apiece and have Type-3 diabetes...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure Sonny.

Lot of bum QBs in the league and you know it.

And if they caused friction they would be sitting too. When Kap got benched, he started all the drama, the pig socks and wearing communist shirts , fuck him. He became an Uncle Tom to the parents that raised him, mom didn't agree with his stance

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway tried to trade for him and get him to take a pay cut before he started kneeling.

Seattle had him in but Carroll himself said we don't need 2 #1 QBs and that he was good enough to be a #1.

And Ravens had him there and that may have been the only real offer that may have slipped from him. Loose lipped lady friend flapped her gums.
The point is, there were offers. The guy just has an inflated ego and didn’t want to put the hard work into getting another big contract again.

The Montreal Alouettes reaches out to Kaep too, but he and his agent deemed the offer not worthy of his talents.

Ain’t no blackballing going on. Just a shitty, overrated player who wants a fat contract without earning it. He can just watch the games from his house like the rest of us, and complain that it was his innocent “piggy socks” that gave him a bad rep.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough Hood he grew updownload.jpg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if they caused friction they would be sitting too. When Kap got benched, he started all the drama, the pig socks and wearing communist shirts , fuck him. He became an Uncle Tom to the parents that raised him, mom didn't agree with his stance

But that's not what you said.

You said talent talks.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, there were offers. The guy just has an inflated ego and didn’t want to put the hard work into getting another big contract again.

The Montreal Alouettes reaches out to Kaep too, but he and his agent deemed the offer not worthy of his talents.

Ain’t no blackballing going on. Just a shitty, overrated player who wants a fat contract without earning it. He can just watch the games from his house like the rest of us, and complain that it was his innocent “piggy socks” that gave him a bad rep.

I'm not even certain the Ravens made an offer.

Seattle didn't.

And Elway didn't really either when you come down to it.

Where is the salary demand you speak of? I've paid close attention and never heard one.

The Alouettes were not worthy of his talents. He's an NFL QB. Not a Manziel.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's not what you said.

You said talent talks.

It does and he is better than some of the bums but not starter material in my eyes. I watched him play all 4 years at Nevada and he was awesome at running the Pistol offense , but that does not translate successfully in the NFL, need accurate arm. Wildcat worked for a few games in NFL, but once the D coordinators studied film, it didn't work, gimmick is just that. Keep in my mind, he was benched before his protesting and that was on the 49ers?/ He had his chance, when they started him over Smith, but he couldn't keep job

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even certain the Ravens made an offer.

Seattle didn't.

And Elway didn't really either when you come down to it.

Where is the salary demand you speak of? I've paid close attention and never heard one.

The Alouettes were not worthy of his talents. He's an NFL QB. Not a Manziel.
I'm not sure what you're disputing here. Offers were made to him. He turned them down. Hence, there was and is no "blackballing".

Denver:
John Elway blames Colin Kaepernick for no job: 'had his chance to be here,' omits key fact

Seattle (no definitive proof of an offer, but odd language about "starters"):
https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story...epernick-starter-russell-wilson-rumors-060217

Ravens:
Lewis: Ravens didn't sign Kaepernick because of girlfrined's tweet

Alouettes:
Colin Kaepernick not interested in playing in CFL as Montreal Alouettes reach out

He didn't want "backup money":
NFL Source: Kaepernick Turned Down At Least 1 Contract To Play Up The Race Card

So really, once again, this isn't about not being able to get a job. It's about not getting paid what he thinks he's worth. So 30-something GMs independently came to the same conclusion that an overrated mobile QB that requires a special playbook and support players isn't worth being paid as a top starter. The NFL is full of guys who got close or touched greatness with a Super Bowl appearance or Pro Bowl selection once and have been working their asses off to get back there since. Kaepernick gambled with a strategy to get noticed via activism (something he hadn't previously ever cared about), and when it didn't get him his next contract, he cried foul. His accusations are a slap in the face of every professional athlete who actually works hard to get to the next multi-million dollar contract.

0901-colin-kaepernick-socks-getty-zoom-3.jpg

Nice try, asshole.