• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett calls on white QB's to back Kaep

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Tom (N) N. American derogatory slang;
"a black man considered to be excessively obedient or servile to white people."

Stop with that BS maybe you grew up living inside a Webster's dictionary I didn't. My HS had about 1100 African Americans and they would call each other the N word or boy, which I find disrespectful, If a white guy called them that, they would be up in arms

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with that BS maybe you grew up living inside a Webster's dictionary I didn't. My HS had about 1100 African Americans and they would call each other the N word or boy, which I find disrespectful, If a white guy called them that, they would be up in arms

Yep. You need to understand that it’s
OK that some people can say things others can’t.
I was the ONLY white kid in my 8th grade class. Uncle Toms Cabin is a book and the character was black and that’s where we got the term from. I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and never ever heard
that term used for white people.
Why are you so frustrated that you
can’t call black people the N word but they can? My black friends said the word all the time but it never came out my mouth. I understood i couldn’t say it and was fine with it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the ONLY white kid in my 8th grade class. Uncle Toms Cabin is a book and the character was black and that’s where we got the term from. I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and never ever heard
can’t call black people the N word
but they can? My black friends said the word all the time but it never came out my mouth. I understood i couldn’t say it and was fine with it.

Wow now I understand what other posters say about you, either you can't comprehend or don't read. I never said I was frustrated , I never liked the word and never used it. Goodbye

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow now I understand what other posters say about you, either you can't comprehend or don't read. I never said I was frustrated , I never liked the word and never used it. Goodbye

Why did you bring it up then?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where in the hell did he say that?

you're in form tonight....looking to start shit with any opinion that differs with yours

Dude you fight with EVERYONE too. And how dare I disagree with someone on a chat board.
Why did he bring it up the point that black people can say it but white people can’t?
I’m not looking to start shit.
I’m just disagreeing that “Uncle Tom” is also used for white people. It’s not.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you fight with EVERYONE too. And how dare I disagree with someone on a chat board.
Why did he bring it up the point that black people can say it but white people can’t?
I’m not looking to start shit.
I’m just disagreeing that “Uncle Tom” is also used for white people. It’s not.

Go Watch Neverending story on VHS it's great for 8th grade kids

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

frustrated? how do you know that...guy made a point thats 100% dead on
AND
LOL at you pointing a finger at me for calling your shit out.

news flash....IT's You That Fights With Everyone.
You're a Fucking Legend on the Hoop for that

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t want to keep disagreeing with you even though I really disagree with you on the Eagles cap and players having rights too I always respected you but...
Didn’t Kaep sue the NFL for collusion and win?
Yes. Was he offered contracts to play for NFL teams and turn them down?

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this ad but haven't seen it or any others of his in a long time. Is Nike still using him?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even certain the Ravens made an offer.

Seattle didn't.

And Elway didn't really either when you come down to it.

Where is the salary demand you speak of? I've paid close attention and never heard one.

The Alouettes were not worthy of his talents. He's an NFL QB. Not a Manziel.

No, they didn't ( as far as we know) but they did know his asking price thus the " we don't need 2 starting QBs" remark. Wasn't based on Kaep talent but his expectations when it came to a salary. Obviously they had their franchise QB when they invited Kaep to meet and be the back up and obviously Kaep wanted starter money.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable but do you want to know why????

He still thinks a NFL starter and demands to be paid as such???

Hank. Me and you have a understanding and I think you are a rational poster and one of the better posters here.

But no team in their right mind pay 12-15 million per year, AGAIN FOR THE POINT PER YEAR, for a backup QB!!!!!

Who ever said he wanted that much?

I've never heard that.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they didn't ( as far as we know) but they did know his asking price thus the " we don't need 2 starting QBs" remark. Wasn't based on Kaep talent but his expectations when it came to a salary. Obviously they had their franchise QB when they invited Kaep to meet and be the back up and obviously Kaep wanted starter money.

I interpreted that as, and because Carroll said it, good enough to be a starter and we don't need 2.

Maybe it was BS. But that's how I read it.

And since the other one was the Wee One he kept the right one.

Even if he's as useless, stupid, etc as everybody here seems to think he is, I doubt even he thought he would be supplanting the Wee One.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'd be on a team if he accepted a back up role with back up pay

So do I.

The pay thing seems to be the issue as everybody seems to think he wants to be paid like Kirk Cousins. OK, not really but...

Except for the blackballing thing.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Kaep.

Play football. That's all. I don't give a shit if you vote for Hillary, Bernie or Trump. Just play the game and leave the shitheads who don't, outside. Don't use the game as a springboard for anything but the game.

nuff said......

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can’t call black people the N word but they can? My black friends said the word all the time but it never came out my mouth. I understood i couldn’t say it and was fine with it.

You are so full of shit. You weren’t the ONLY black person in school. No fucking way liar

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t matter it’s an outrage Kaep isn’t employed

You make your bed, you lay in it.

Certain players can get away with a circus following them everywhere and teams will tolerate it. Others aren't good enough to warrant it. It's always been that way... always will.

That's not just the case in sports either. Plenty of people out there have the skill set for a profession or a job which simply does not want them. Inviting attention on yourself, especially in a manner which polarizes you... it comes with a price.

A stop-gap QB for a rebuild or a backup for a good team ain't worth the stage show that he brings along with him. Plenty of guys around who are as qualified for that sort of a job or close to it... and you don't have to worry about fan protests and media frenzy's. It's an easy decision.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Kaep.

Play football. That's all. I don't give a shit if you vote for Hillary, Bernie or Trump. Just play the game and leave the shitheads who don't, outside. Don't use the game as a springboard for anything but the game.

nuff said......

I hope people realize this ALL goes back to the late 2000's with the pink on the uniforms. That got the NFL some good press. That was what likely gave Goodell the bright idea about this "every player have a platform" shit which started around the Ray Rice/domestic violence saga. NFL players were being vilified as animals and that was his counter.

Little did he know, it would lead to a far bigger and more complex problem. One that would come front and center in politics, civil rights, presidential elections, etc.

I will say this for him... I think when he thought "platform" he was thinking along the lines of diseases, cancer, etc. I don't think he saw the political or social stuff coming.

Everything is his fault. He tries to please everyone and in turn? He pleases no one. He has no allegiance or principles. He just tries to walk that political tightrope and keep the money train afloat.