• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners Trade Kelenic & Marco

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this time just..to lose him..dang.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of Jerry Dipoto bashing is hilarious someone please show me on the doll where he touched you. At least wait until the end of the season to see how this team looks before bashing every move he makes. He created 30+ million in cap space obviously so he can spend it on some free agents (which is what everyone was crying about him not doing). Everyone that has departed from the team are strikeout machines or they just aren't that good.
Yeah but..who..will we get in return..
Kelenic..is kind.of our..pet..pit...
And he is just getting.good...
K..wrap ...
And water-cooler .foot .

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know .i suppose we will..get.johnaton.
Clase is all I can think.of..or..spencer.packard

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it being better.in the end .
But maybe not in the beginning..
Depending on who they replace with

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know that kelenic is gone we may get
De loach....
And save the pitching

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My study did not include..a LF..
So I'll .have to do...
Know LF..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
De loach..286/387/481 .ave/ obp/slg
Not bad.23.hrs..
Just need his ave to be..320..or 330.
In pac coast league..
He will strike out .173..
Kelenic ..2.point.zero....2.0.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spencer.packard..292/391./449..ave.obp.slg..ops.839..
..strike outs .86..he strikes.
Out under.the ave..strike out guys .
If there is a guy who.
Could make mlb...
Packard. Is a good bet.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dominic canzone...I'm showing..
AAA..not majors..I think.that unfair..
With the other 2.profiles..ok then..

354/431/634..ops 1065...
Did well after trade with Arizona..
I.will take canzone..as new LF .
40. Strike outs.
Are mini.scule.in.257.at bats..

Of coarse..mariners have .all 3..so ok

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cade Marlowe...I'm not put his stats.
But if there is a best..
Defender .it's cade Marlowe .
That is enough said....

Alerto.rodriguez..same..
Cuz I have.canzone.to start..or.pakcard.
Who.ever is best out if spring.
And deloach all.competeing.
And all..can be called up..

I don't want to..add a left fielder..
With that maney..competing..

Aaahh.....fight for it ....
Lololo

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. They.could.add.2 more and really.
Get the competition..rolling .
Backup..outfield..at .AAA .and..
Rf at. AA

Yeee..haaaw....

This saves the pitching..i hope

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding harrison bader .would not hurt.
Market value..
15 mil..
Cody bellinger..
Mv..22.5.mil

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bader us a back up..4th..of.
15 mil..I don't know..
I don't see that value ..10 mil 12 mil
Yeah maybe

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddie Rosario. LF .255.ave..21 hrs .
Seems kelenic like

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of Jerry Dipoto bashing is hilarious someone please show me on the doll where he touched you. At least wait until the end of the season to see how this team looks before bashing every move he makes. He created 30+ million in cap space obviously so he can spend it on some free agents (which is what everyone was crying about him not doing). Everyone that has departed from the team are strikeout machines or they just aren't that good.
30 plus million in “cap space” when they don’t have a cap plus Jerry is sending cash? Any of the free agents worth a shit are $20 million. Any of the trades worth a shit are going to eat into that. The “crying” about Jerry is because he is not trying to field a World Series team. Our side wants a World Series, you want a wild card team.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 plus million in “cap space” when they don’t have a cap plus Jerry is sending cash? Any of the free agents worth a shit are $20 million. Any of the trades worth a shit are going to eat into that. The “crying” about Jerry is because he is not trying to field a World Series team. Our side wants a World Series, you want a wild card team.

What is a world series team? The teams with the best records from each league didnt make it to the world series, the two teams with the highest payroll didnt even make the playoffs. It was a 90 win rangers team that we fell one game behind and an 84 win Diamondbacks team that barely made it that represented the world series games. If your team is good enough to make it to the playoffs anything can happen.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is a world series team? The teams with the best records from each league didnt make it to the world series, the two teams with the highest payroll didnt even make the playoffs. It was a 90 win rangers team that we fell one game behind and an 84 win Diamondbacks team that barely made it that represented the world series games. If your team is good enough to make it to the playoffs anything can happen.
A World Series team is a team that can at least reach the World Series or is there another definition I’m unaware of? Cool, did the Mariners make the playoffs? They’ve made the playoffs once under Jerry. And this team is significantly worse now than they were when they finished behind the last two World Series champions. You are the guy that uses the straw man of fans want Jerry to go spend like the Dodgers, well now they basically have to. They have 6 holes in their lineup, now need a number 5 starter and another high leverage arm in the bullpen.

You like Jerry, I don’t. But can you realistically say there is now a path for the Mariners to be better on paper than the Rangers without doing the two things you said you don’t want which is blowing out the payroll or trading their entire farm system?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big Kelenic fan. Was nice to see him do well for a couple months last season, but that's all it was. And the team got better when he was gone and worse when he came back. What I'm hoping is that these pitching acquisitions are for completing a bigger deal with another team in the next couple months for offense. That's me just assuming trader Jerry actually wants to improve the offense of course because he's made it worse so far. It's just so hard to be positive with this org.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just laugh at the weirdos who speak in Jerry-isms and believe the unadulterated dog shit that spews out of his mouth.

Leave how other teams spend out of it. How about just investing 10% more of that meteoric media revenue into the roster. What's wrong with that?Jerry tries to shut down any and all talk of acquiring ANY fucking free agent by saying "we're not such and such team" or "it didn't work for such and such team." And weirdos eat it up because they have such limited understanding of baseball, and for some reason they want others to know how stupid they are lol. Jerry was traumatized by Arte Moreno's idiotic spending, we got it. This ownership group realizes that and hey, it works great for them. They can pretend they care about building a contender and laugh their way to the bank every year it doesn't happen, and they have the perfect GM or whatever his current title is for that. Good for them, I guess.

Seattelfan or whatever that turd's name is is a fucking moron. And he's like an amalgamation of what so many Seattle baseball "fans" have become.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly reminds me of when he traded for a bunch of international allocation money to sign Ohtani and we all know how that turned out. I fully expect the M's to make a bunch of mid moves that don't actually fix any of the holes on the roster. It's what they do. I don't think I've ever seen a team do a rebuild, have the top rated farm system in baseball, and tear it down again in a 3 year span. No clue wtf this team is doing.

Last edited: