• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man up time...January 22nd, Flyer's/Bruin's...who's in??

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bullshit, lol. I think you should all have to drive here and go to an Av's game. Fuckers!!!!:finger: And yes I'm a little hammered....

I could fly out as soon as I have Definately confirmation I'm on seasonal layoff and stay with my sister.But is it safe to set 2 raiders fans free in Denver I could see us getting in a lot of trouble :evil:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry guys, but duty calls, so I'm officially out. :tsk:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.....for real.

I'm sorry, but with a major change in the leadership happening at my job, the new big boy wants all of his managers in Michigan for meetings that weekend.

Since I'm boned for our game.....maybe I'll go down to the Joe and catch the Wings/Jackets game on the 21st. ((:-)wacko:)))

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame. Come up to Boston on St. Patty's Day fucker!?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...it is lame and I'm not too happy about it either.

I would say "yeah...count me in bro!", but a week before I was set to leave a tree would fall on my house....a co-workers dog would die.....my son would get arrested again...etc..etc..etc.

So...this time I'll just say "March 17th??!
sSp_stpatricks.gif
That would awesome!!!" and "I will do my best to make it up there" instead.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, sounds good. Boston is fun as fuck on St. Pattys (well all the time really). We can catch the Bruins/Flyers game at the Garden at 1pm, then go get shitty.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like I may have an extra ticket to this game. If anyone dares to sit with me and JEFF SLY let me know. Either post here or PM me. Depending on the number of replies, we will work something out. The ticket is FREE so don't be shy. I think I have my row 5 seats which are real close to the Flyers bench. If someone does not have a ticket and wants to go, let me know. I will know within a week if we still have a seat left. A funny joke, a hot sister, etc. may help your cause to be the lucky winner to sit with me and Jeff (and another of my buddies)!!!:drum::thrasher::wave:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like I may have an extra ticket to this game. If anyone dares to sit with me and JEFF SLY let me know. Either post here or PM me. Depending on the number of replies, we will work something out. The ticket is FREE so don't be shy. I think I have my row 5 seats which are real close to the Flyers bench. If someone does not have a ticket and wants to go, let me know. I will know within a week if we still have a seat left. A funny joke, a hot sister, etc. may help your cause to be the lucky winner to sit with me and Jeff (and another of my buddies)!!!:drum::thrasher::wave:

Figures, I already bought my ticket.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't Phaithful48 going to be able to make it?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Phaithful48 going to be able to make it?

I never heard from him. If he wants it, it is his. If you are out there
Phaithful48 and want to go, you have 1st crack at it. Let me know,:fish:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if as a season ticket holder I would be allowed to have 2 Bruins fans:lm:

LOL, no problem buddy. I could always buy a Parent jersey and attend as a double agent. :spy:

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never heard from him. If he wants it, it is his. If you are out there
Phaithful48 and want to go, you have 1st crack at it. Let me know,:fish:

You can put me as a tentative yes for now. I only say that because there is a lot going on at work and I could be randomly called to work events for any night. As of now, I believe I am free and can go if there is a ticket.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can put me as a tentative yes for now. I only say that because there is a lot going on at work and I could be randomly called to work events for any night. As of now, I believe I am free and can go if there is a ticket.

God damnit, request to be free that night, I'm sure Chy can't hold that ticket to the last minute without a definitive yes.