• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man up time...January 22nd, Flyer's/Bruin's...who's in??

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be at this game, but I will however be at the game in Nashville on January 14th when the Flyers take on the Predators. I just hope to God that Giroux is playing by then, but I know these things take time. We just have no clue how severe this concussion is and you don't take any chances with your franchise player. I don't know whether a month is a reasonable time frame for him to reach 100% or not.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Section 123 Row 5 seats 11-14.

They're getting some good $$$ for those seats. More than the seats I got for the game on my birthday (3/19 vs Toronto LOGE, SEC 1, ROW 17, SEATS 1-2 $195 ea)

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and post where your seats are. I'll try to get something close by.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's cool, but FYI, Orr is a GOD!!!

BLASPHEMY!

11-17-2011-8-40-28-am.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chy, screw jeff he's a bruin fan. in true philadelphia fashion lets welcome him by letting him travel all the way down from connecticut, tailgate and booz with us all day, and then right when we get to the gate you turn to him and say "sorry sly, my man dspice07 decided to come last minute, looks like you'll have to find something from the scalpers" :decision:

lol, fuck you.

I REALLY want to go to this game so Jeff, what are your plans? It'll be no problem wearing my Orr jersey right? :thumb:

Edit: And where's are you guys seats?

They're getting some good $$$ for those seats. More than the seats I got for the game on my birthday (3/19 vs Toronto LOGE, SEC 1, ROW 17, SEATS 1-2 $195 ea)

Oh, and post where your seats are. I'll try to get something close by.

lol

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you also sitting there smart ass? I haven't gone through the thread so I don't know who's going to the game besides you, Jeff, chy. Are you, Jeff, Chy, and someone else sitting in those seats? Are SF, Vadered, 48, Maverick going? I saw same section, row 4 for $250 or so.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you also sitting there smart ass? I haven't gone through the thread so I don't know who's going to the game besides you, Jeff, chy. Are you, Jeff, Chy, and someone else sitting in those seats? Are SF, Vadered, 48, Maverick going? I saw same section, row 4 for $250 or so.

haha Hey...don't go getting all pissy faced Wayne. Here.....have one of these...
sSig_chillpill.gif

Anyways, the lineup for those 4 seats was to be Chy, Jeff, SF and myself, but SF isn't quite sure he can swing things and won't know until right after the new years, so....as of now, we aren't sure who's going to be occupying that 4th seat, but Chy, JS and myself are locks.

Are you having any luck getting a ticket? According to this link you should be able to land a ticket almost anywhere for the game.

Philadelphia Flyers vs Boston Bruins [1/22/2012] Tickets at StubHub!

Good luck dude.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha Hey...don't go getting all pissy faced Wayne. Here.....have one of these...
sSig_chillpill.gif

Anyways, the lineup for those 4 seats was to be Chy, Jeff, SF and myself, but SF isn't quite sure he can swing things and won't know until right after the new years, so....as of now, we aren't sure who's going to be occupying that 4th seat, but Chy, JS and myself are locks.

Are you having any luck getting a ticket? According to this link you should be able to land a ticket almost anywhere for the game.

Philadelphia Flyers vs Boston Bruins [1/22/2012] Tickets at StubHub!

Good luck dude.

I think I'll be able to get a ticket, I just want to sit with/close to some of my buddies from here. That's why I'm hoping others will post where they're sitting so I might be able to hang with them or you 4. I can get a seat in sec 123, row 4 for about $250 :scared:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should have posted this so you would have seen the humor I meant

Wayne, you need to post your question about where every one else is sitting on the Flying High thread, that's where everyone will see it and you may get more answers..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'll be able to get a ticket, I just want to sit with/close to some of my buddies from here. That's why I'm hoping others will post where they're sitting so I might be able to hang with them or you 4. I can get a seat in sec 123, row 4 for about $250 :scared:

Brother....this is Philly. You can sit next to any group of folks here and fit right in. Seriously, aside from being a Pens fan....everyone is welcome and just about anybody will engage in good hearted convo with you.

Get a ticket anywhere and we'll meet up before and after the game bro. ;)

Then again....after yesterdays lopsided ass kicking.....you might want to get a flack jacket. :heh: jk

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brother....this is Philly. You can sit next to any group of folks here and fit right in. Seriously, aside from being a Pens fan....everyone is welcome and just about anybody will engage in good hearted convo with you.

Get a ticket anywhere and we'll meet up before and after the game bro. ;)

Then again....after yesterdays lopsided ass kicking.....you might want to get a flack jacket. :heh: jk

Buh..Buh..But, I want to be able to :high5: you guys after each Bruins goal

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha No worries....your boys will be shutout anyways, so after the game is over, this is all you and JS will be doing...
sSic_vomitbuddy.gif

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the outcome... There will be fun to be had. I will be retiring the jersey regardless of the outcome after when we head wherever.

People fuck with me all the time. Got into a fight with 3 people at a show two weeks ago, and got called out by some dumb puerto rican POS at some club Friday night, luckily for his sake our respective friends stepped in and we just left.

So I can just imagine walking around Philly with a Bruins jersey after we win... Or the shit I'd get wearing it around after losing.