• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Magic Johnson on First Take

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's passed anally. That skin rips easier. (You seem like you would know that). That's why aids followed gays and heroin addicts around the globe. That's why they have the biggest problems with it.
It can be passed anal wise, but it can be passed through regular sex and oral sex. The AIDs virus is not just a gay disease

I am not gay as you're trying to say like a faggot either, so fuck off

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did he do that?

There have been a couple of reports that Kawhi to the Lakers is supposedly a done deal. But they're talking about Kawhi who never says anything about anything. So how the hell would anyone know?

There's also word that some NBA execs are "worried" that both AD and Kyrie will end up with the Lakers.

This time of year, I don't believe anything anyone says.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been a couple of reports that Kawhi to the Lakers is supposedly a done deal. But they're talking about Kawhi who never says anything about anything. So how the hell would anyone know?

There's also word that some NBA execs are "worried" that both AD and Kyrie will end up with the Lakers.

Anonymous reports are mostly nonsense. If a rumor starts being reported over and over(KD to the Knicks) I will give it more credence but even then it's far from certain.

I remember when the Interwebs were certain that Russell Wilson was going to demand a trade to the Giants.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My mother was from Missouri and in Missouri they have thing for saying "Show Me" as in prove it. I think on this matter, I will claim to be in the Show Me state:lol: But damn I am really hoping:nod:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anonymous reports are mostly nonsense. If a rumor starts being reported over and over(KD to the Knicks) I will give it more credence but even then it's far from certain.

I remember when the Interwebs were certain that Russell Wilson was going to demand a trade to the Giants.
They can me, but many of them on Lakers Nation have also been correct - So as a Lakers Fan, I am on the side of Hoping they are correct. I do share your doubts since Toronto is not finished, but Leonard is hurt right now and it's not the first time he mentioned

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can me, but many of them on Lakers Nation have also been correct - So as a Lakers Fan, I am on the side of Hoping they are correct. I do share your doubts since Toronto is not finished, but Leonard is hurt right now and it's not the first time he mentioned

He hasn't mentioned anything. This is all hearsay rumors.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mother was from Missouri and in Missouri they have thing for saying "Show Me" as in prove it. I think on this matter, I will claim to be in the Show Me state:lol: But damn I am really hoping:nod:
That's What Show Me State means?

Never knew.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Magic, great player, great story in coming back from HIV but the guy is no good as an exec. First as a coach and now this.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are the fantasies about New York getting players like KD

Well sure. The biggest difference being the sheer number of sources saying that is happening. But, yes, that is still speculation and rumor right now.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sure. The biggest difference being the sheer number of sources saying that is happening. But, yes, that is still speculation and rumor right now.
No difference except that those who hate the Lakers wants to spin the fantasies to favor them, but I think the Lakers Landing one big agent is far more likely then New York landing three

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No difference except that those who hate the Lakers wants to spin the fantasies to favor them, but I think the Lakers Landing one big agent is far more likely then New York landing three

I couldn't care less about whether the Lakers or Knicks get some big FA. I don't like either team.

The Knicks will only get 3 if they sell the farm to get AD.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about whether the Lakers or Knicks get some big FA. I don't like either team.

The Knicks will only get 3 if they sell the farm to get AD.
They are not getting AD, The Pelicans are determined not to trade him at any cost

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this how?
Look at the Links - the new gm intends to meet with Davis in Los Angeles and work it out - they aren't interested in trading and it appears that they will see if Zion with Davis can make a run

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the Links - the new gm intends to meet with Davis in Los Angeles and work it out - they aren't interested in trading and it appears that they will see if Zion with Davis can make a run

What in the world do you expect Griffin to say? "I can't wait to dump AD"?

I'm sure that the Pels would prefer to keep AD. But that doesn't mean that AD has changed his mind one drop. This still happened...

5cad043427196.image.jpg