• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

loooooong season

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem here...

Really forgot about Ruutu TBH... Hope its Zajac though.

But let these guys heal and fully recover first and foremost....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we lost, well we really aren't diverting from the pattern at all... looks like a W vs the ducks is coming...

right now, this team does not respond well to physical teams... did not look good out there...

I guess their "high" is running out for now...

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Indeed. I was at the game.. Probably the worst effort and performance thus far in the season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're hitting a lull now....

got to wonder if the lack of a scorer is showing its face again ORRRR

a disruption in chemistry?

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's all guesses at this point. This team has overachieved so far. Not by a lot, as I think that PDB held this team back in several regards. But nonetheless there are guys on this team having career years so far. It was bound to equal out eventually. I think now with some adversity you find out who belongs and what the character of this team really is.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're hitting a lull now....

got to wonder if the lack of a scorer is showing its face again ORRRR

a disruption in chemistry?
Trying not to get my hopes up and to think we are rebuilding. But thats really hard to do. I would love to see them in the playoffs again. I am liking what Shero and Hynes have brought to the team tho.How the hell has everyone been? I don't get over here too much :suds:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we lost to the ducks, ending our current W/L/W/L streak for literally the last 10 games lol....

I would agree we may have been overachieving before, I like the direction we're going so there's that....

Maybe our guys are getting gased/tired early? signs of chemistry mismatch?

Not enough offense created either IMO.... we're losing out on size n speed all of sudden...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F me... we had a game yesterday?!?!?! LOL

lost 2-1 in shootout, read Cory played well but not offense again....

damn it!

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Considering the game was in Boston, against a good rested Boston team, and the Devils played less than 24 hours prior, I think they are happy with the point.
Yes, Cory stole the point, but the team did play Boston tough. It was a very chippy game.
Boston started the OT with a power play. Devils killed it off. Zajac had an awesome chance to win it.
Cammalleri hit the post in his shoot out attempt. I don't think last night was lack of effort. Boston has a good team.

Bottom line is that I would never think this team would be where it is points and standings wise right now back in October.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This was a gutsy win esp before a break they could've mailed it in but they foughthard and got two huge points.
I gotta say I never thought this team would be where they are at Xmas time.

Hynes is getting everything out of these guys imagine if he had some talent here?
Give props to Shero for the hiring and the trade that brought in palmeri what a steal he's proving to be.
I also like how they are handling Elias. Slowly phasing him out and I really doubt he's here next year.

I really do wonder how much further along in the rebuild we would be if Lou left earlier? He never would've hired someone from the ahl after the Maclean fiasco. He would've brought in old slow Ryder clowe type players and Elias would be getting top 6 mins. The only thing I don't like Shero doing is wasting away any trade value gelinas had. He really needs to ship some blue line out at some point for either picks or offensive prospects. Yes this team is in the playoff race but let's be honest they aren't contenders. I do think Shero won't be into a buy now deadline like Lou would be in at this point looking to add Steve Sullivan for a draft pick type move.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They survived and wooo I'll take it.... they almost got us back for what we did to them two weeks ago(last?)

Got to like everything Hynes is doing here along with Shero, so far its an improvement. We still have holes and need that one guy(what team doesn't) to set our offense to a new level...

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They survived and wooo I'll take it.... they almost got us back for what we did to them two weeks ago(last?)

Got to like everything Hynes is doing here along with Shero, so far its an improvement. We still have holes and need that one guy(what team doesn't) to set our offense to a new level...
Agreed. Clearly we still need depth but I really like the 1st 2 lines and the new adds, especially Palmieri & Kalinin have been great

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Back to back with Carolina. Need to win both these games these are the freebie points on the schedule