• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

loooooong season

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team finding the net again....

but do we allow ourselves to be dope into this?

take the wins though obviously, that's how you close the year!

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team finding the net again....

but do we allow ourselves to be dope into this?

take the wins though obviously, that's how you close the year!
I'd feel better if we weren't being outshot in our wins (especially last night). But on the other hand timely goals and great goaltending does win!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i have to say i really like farnham. hes the most "skilled" enforcer type we have had in awhile. he reminds me of a poor mans randy mckay. definitely more snarl then clarkson ever was.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge game tonight! this might be the biggest game the devils have played in awhile. saturday night at home against the stars? man a convincing win here would say something. still i believe at the deadline we ship some pieces wherever we can to get as many picks as we can back.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have to say i really like farnham. hes the most "skilled" enforcer type we have had in awhile. he reminds me of a poor mans randy mckay. definitely more snarl then clarkson ever was.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge game tonight! this might be the biggest game the devils have played in awhile. saturday night at home against the stars? man a convincing win here would say something. still i believe at the deadline we ship some pieces wherever we can to get as many picks as we can back.

Almost at the halfway point of the season and we currently sit in a playoff spot, albeit the last one. I think we can definitely say by now that the Devils will be in the race at the end of the year. Still not sure if I've changed my thoughts that they will end up making the playoffs.

As far as shipping off players, I'm not sure what to think. Not sure who would be good trade bait. There are a lot forwards alone that are potential UFA's after this year though, so time will tell.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Farnham is a beast poor man randy.

Just be glad Lou isn't at the helm now. He would look to add a player like ruutuu for 2 second rounders.

As amazingly happy as I am with the team lets be real we aren't winning the cup. Will stemniak be as good next year as he is now if we bring him back? Ship him for a 2nd come the deadline and you can always bring him back in the summer. Move one of the young kids on the back end get a prospect.

Tulsty ruutuu any value? I will take 4th rounders.

Really is going to be interesting to see what Ray does, is he going to chase a playoff spot or is he going to commit to the rebuild. Honestly you look at the division and it could be wide open in two years time.

Pens suck and older
Rangers on their down trend
Isles are a minimal threat until they prove otherwise.
Canes suck old
Jackets are a mess with torts.
Flyers could if commit to rebuild a threat with njd

Caps are the class of the metro with holt y stepping up his game.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win yesterday against the best team in the league. They absolutely dominated the 2nd period and despite giving up 2 goals Schneider once again kept us in that one, he made some huge stops throughout the game. Giving up the lead late sucked but considering how many powerplays we gave them (god damn do they have a lot of talent up front) I'll take it.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it takes a DMan like Gelly or Merrill with Tulz, Ruutu and a pick... why not?

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Very talented, but a 20 year old already demanding a trade? From a team that went to the finals last season? He's been hurt this season too.
High risk high reward. Tough call.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not give up a package of Merrill plus for Drouin. Yeah he's got potential and he could be good but Merrill is a top 4 defenceman already, giving up a guy like that we better get a proven commodity. Part of me wants to ride out what we have and not mess with the chemistry (unless it's for a "can't miss" guy).

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Glad the trade deadline is still weeks away.
I do tend to agree to pile up as many draft picks as possible.
But lets see where this team is end of February. Tough games coming up this week.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need offensive help still....

not a bad game vs Detroit... actually played them strong both ways. Larkin had that one chance and killed it...

Couldn't beat Matz for the Red Wings... helluva game on his part... Detroit frustrated and stumped our guys simple as that

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Could not help but notice the title on the TG article about room for improvement. This team, after a tough loss to Montreal, and Detroit earlier, with the injuries plus John Moore tonight, believes it can be better. Its crazy to see even if they were full strength and where they are in the standings, that they are telling fans they should be better.

Besides Hynes, Shero, you have to give credit to this team. It has been one heck of a season so far. Team that's supposed to finish top 3 lottery is right now in a playoff spot ahead of the Penguins, TB, Boston, and Ottawa. Who would have thought this mid way in the season with this team?

Lets hope for a speedy recovery to Cam, JJ, Moore, Elias, etc.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea we can expect to get healthy down the road which should bode well for us....

Where would we be by then? we had a chance to take 6th on Monday but we lost, and again last night, we lost....

Overall though yes, we are playing fairly better than what most of us expected....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now do we sit here and settle?

Flyers, Nashville, CLB... all made trades, Seth for Jo str8 up!!!

I'm sure we won't be contempt but if there's a possibility, we should explore it.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather not move Merrill but if he can bring in someone like Drouin, so be it... we need offensive potential for the now and future...

I rather be Gelly over Merrill or squeak in Helgs....