• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

loooooong season

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elias had knee surgery. Forward depth chart is less crowded today.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now we're hitting a null....

loss 3-0 to a much more aggressive Colorado team....

lets go Hynes, get these guys back focused....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough stretch we're going through for sure. Farnham suspended 3 games, Tootoo fined, at least we're keeping the league's disciplinary committee busy.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with this rough stretch, still only 2 pts out of a wild card spot.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with this rough stretch, still only 2 pts out of a wild card spot.
Still plenty of hockey left...

my gripe though is not too long ago, we were a win away from top 6 positioning... now two pts back from last wild card spot....

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game last night. They looked good and especially fun to see Blandisi & Boucherplaying so well.

Also scored a jersey autograph from Daneyko ( was wearing a Dano throwback) by pure luck so a real good night. Going again tomorrow,,,F the sens!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-3 win, 5 goals in the first!!! wow.... good explosion off the bat....

however, do not be fooled.... we still need some tweaking in the offense....

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
3 in a row. I am hoping those tweaks are guys like Blandisi and Boucher stepping up. Plus JJ being back.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 in a row. I am hoping those tweaks are guys like Blandisi and Boucher stepping up. Plus JJ being back.
Happy to see it working out for Boucher finally, well at least at the moment. Same with Blandisi, lets keep it up....

but I still want to pursue that Drouin trade, as his stock continues to drop in our(anyone) favor.

If not Drouin, maybe look back at Edmonton...

Make a super bold move for Hall?
RNH, Yakupav, Draisaitl, Eberle should all be open for a solid return... Considering we have good to great young Dmen, we "should" stand out a bit more....

Its not fair, Edmonton can't keep McDavid, Hall, RNH, Draisaitl, Eberle and potentially Matthews LOL

good god LMAO

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would absolutely make a move for one of those forwards in Edmonton.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely make a move for one of those forwards in Edmonton.
Timing is right now, IMO... give our first rd pick if needed for a RNH or Hall(n more without overkill). We're in the middle of the pack so what are we missing? its not a particular deep draft that i'm aware of(as I try to improve my personal knowledge of NHL draft prospects) thus giving it up for a said RNH or Hall would be a bold move for the now and future.

Maybe I need to stop cuz I'm getting too excited with hope!

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timing is right now, IMO... give our first rd pick if needed for a RNH or Hall(n more without overkill). We're in the middle of the pack so what are we missing? its not a particular deep draft that i'm aware of(as I try to improve my personal knowledge of NHL draft prospects) thus giving it up for a said RNH or Hall would be a bold move for the now and future.

Maybe I need to stop cuz I'm getting too excited with hope!

I wouldn't put anything past Shero. He always managed to make some great deals during his time with Pens.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-3 win, 5 goals in the first!!! wow.... good explosion off the bat....

however, do not be fooled.... we still need some tweaking in the offense....
Standing O at the end of the 1st. My wife kept looking over at me with a "whats going on" look. lol lotsa fun

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Blendizzi looking really good so far. If he pans out man what a steal that would be. Heck even just a top 9 forward to chip in 10-15 goals a year from the 6th round is huge.

Hmmmmmm make a deal at the deadline ? The oilers won't part with hall that's for sure with the new arena coming how could they ship him off? I can see drantisi and def yakapov being available. I believe yakapov just needs to get the hell out of there. I think he would be cheaper then say drouin but with him refusing to play until traded that definitely hurts steves options.

I don't think you see any move or even rumors of anything until the he two ranger games in the next three weeks. Huuuuuge games

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also I have no problem trading d for goals. Defense I believe you can fill with depth July 1st. But getting 25-35 goal player doesn't happen on July 1st anymore.

We have an insanely good goalie with Cory. So does he really need a lights out amazing defense in front of him? Or does he need goal support?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have the depth in D, IMO, to fill in for a moved player... Severson is untouchable for me for the likely rumored players... Larrson(i'm defending him? good god) should also be untouchable but if it brought Hall back, i'll do it.

Edmonton has got to be some sort of partner for us this season.... enough is enough! lol

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
anyone is movable for me.

if seth jones is on this team you wouldn't move him for johansen? of course i would definitely. takes talent to get talent. just look at nashville. they had suter and weber. now they have weber and roman jusi (spelling) and where are they? stuck out of the playoff picture and can't score any goals. o and they have a top tier goalie in pikka renne.

but the more i think of it even if this team goes on a rip and makes the playoffs even as the #2 seed in the division i say just stay pat at the deadline. your playing with house money at that point and if you get KO'd the season is still a success you didn't give up any prospects at the deadline.

i can see that is how it will play out also. if they are in the hunt still even for the #2 spot in the division they wont make a move at the deadline either being seller or buyer.

do i think they would make noise in the playoffs? no but hey anything can happen with a hot goalie and a timely goal or two

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Blendizzi looking really good so far. If he pans out man what a steal that would be. Heck even just a top 9 forward to chip in 10-15 goals a year from the 6th round is huge.

Best part is it wasn't even our pick. We signed him as a FA because the Avs didn't sign him.