• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

loooooong season

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot of blue tonight at the rock tonight.....hope the devils.hold on will make the rematch next week more interesting since I got tickets

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a gutsy win. If there was ever any doubt that Cory was worth Bo Horvat, there isn't anymore. Cory is elite, he's a work horse, he's our best player.

Lou did some good stuff for this team before he left. Blandisi, Cory and the pick that got Palmieri.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah Cory was insane tonight. They really need to just ride him the second half he's young ride him!

I really thought that 2nd goal would break them but Cory made big saves and blender with the wheels.

Granted that was a goal lundqvist stops 99% of the time but hey I will take it.

Looooooove the kids celebration after the goal team needs more guts like that . Farnham thought played a solid banging game he was a great pickup

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Cory was insane tonight. They really need to just ride him the second half he's young ride him!

I really thought that 2nd goal would break them but Cory made big saves and blender with the wheels.

Looooooove the kids celebration after the goal team needs more guts like that . Farnham thought played a solid banging game he was a great pickup
The celebration was great and that was a goal scorers goal. I'll gif it as soon as i find a clip

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Theres no video of the schlmko goal yet but heres the 2 i converted love the celebration

Blandisi goal

Stepniak

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win last night!!!!!

Cory was a beast and hopefully he's turning it up. Look unphased and nearly intimidating out there.

Blandisi.... bravo young man... Luv the goal celebration, wish we had more fans meeting you there on the glass but that's on us. His speed really showed up last night(or the Rags Dmen were slow to begin with?) so that was surprising. He also showed some aggression out there which is what we need.

Still in favor of moving one of our D for an equal on the O side... this team can be dangerous with additional high end speed or a scorer...

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
if only gelinas could hit the net like that more frequently he would get assists all game long. hes a wreck on the back end but if he can get his shot on net i will still want him on this team.

blendisi had the exact same rush earlier in the game i wish he would just put his head down and drive to the cage on that rush he would easily draw a call instead he passed it. i did find it funny that of all the spots he picked to bang the glass it looked like all casual fans there hahahaha

i will say that goal is the exact type of goal this team wouldn't have scored the past 2 years. its a timely goal after going down by 1 in the 3rd period? this team would've folded big time! those are the type of goals you need in the playoffs....i could live with the devils adding a young player that is under contract still or a rfa at the deadline

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual Cory stood on his head, the guy is a stud.

There were 4 or 5 times where I would have bench Gelinas if I was the coach (including the first Rangers goal). The guy is a liability out there.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It was a good win. Cory played like an All star.

I thought the 2 penalties in the 2nd period against NJ were weak. Helgeson hit Paille as Paille was falling into him. Yea it was against the head, but there was no charge. It was more of an run in. And the call on Palmieri was BS. Action in front of goalie and every team wants to clear the crease after whistle, especially when the other teams forwards are on top of the goalie.

I don't think there is much more hope for Gelinas improving on defense. Hopefully he improves a little bit, but his value will be always the shot from the point.

Yea Henrik saves that shot from Blandisi typically, but I thought Cory probably could have had the 2nd goal.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gelly will always be feast famine. Thing is. He just needs to read plays a bit better. His shot is so damn good that he doesn't need to get crazy aggressive. You could tell from a mile away he should not have pinched on that 2-1 goal for the Rangers. As soon as I saw him going for it, I knew he wasn't going to get there in time.

He's shown before he can be one of the deadliest PP point men in the league, just let him keep plugging away. Looks like Coach isn't going to bench him when Moore's healthy. Looks like Damon is going to sit, which is a bit surprising, but it can't hurt in the long run.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a feeling we have 20 days to make the playoffs. Metric ton of divisional games against teams we're bunched up with between now and the 23rd.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual Cory stood on his head, the guy is a stud.

There were 4 or 5 times where I would have bench Gelinas if I was the coach (including the first Rangers goal). The guy is a liability out there.
With Moore coming back be interesting to see who sits. Might even be Severson who has struggled some lately

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to give up that point, they had the win and they let it slip. In fairness I thought Toronto was the better team last night, there was a lot of sloppy play, stupid penalties etc. Shame too because Kinkaid played pretty well. Oh well, take the point and move on. If we're going to lose at least grab the point.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be that Debbie downer.... thought last night was a bad loss considering we had the win with minutes left to play...

I think we are up 2 games while still behind in the top 6 locks.... that's scary for me at least.

We need those two pts, its a huge loss IMO. 30 games left for us, 32 for the Isles and some other WC teams, that's a bad position IMO right now.

Thought Blandisi played a little too selfish last night, thought he had some break away chances to pass the puck on those 2 on 1 but elected his option himself. Once ok, but a couple more times, idk, thought he did too much in Toronto. He played aggressive and I like that so there's that.

Kinkaid played solid, shame we couldn't give him the W