• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like it's going to be San Diego

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they HAVE to be Walker.

Focused or not.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind.

Oh man are we gonna have some fun if the Pats and Broncs both win!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wait, I thought there wasn't any outside pressure.

You really need to work on understanding sarcasm...On a message board understanding sarcasm will help you live longer.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wait, I thought there wasn't any outside pressure.

Always outside pressure. Unless you won your last super bowl 10 years ago, then it does not matter how many times you lose in the play offs. Even if you have an unbeaten team that broke the record for points in a season, and then only scores 14 points against a team that only scored 17 points.

Cause after the 3rd SB won ALL BY A 3 POINT MARGIN, you have a all of the excuses on your side.

Right? Isn't that right?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? I was too busy looking at your avatar.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, if anything the whole "Manning is a playoff choker" and the Bolts being the "hot at the right time" team means a lot of people will pick the Chargers as the trendy upset pick, which will relieve the Broncos of all of that outside pressure and in turn put it on the Chargers.

The Broncos are playing with house money! :yahoo:
Sure....if you consider eeking out a win against 2nd and 3rd stringers "hot" :laugh3: Maybe it's getting "hot and cold" at the right time?

One of the keys to their offense is substitution of their LB's. They really try to limit the snaps these guys take, otherwise they start to suck (paraphrased from this weekend's telecast when one of the announcers relayed interview info from the SD DC). So going no-huddle in Denver can go a long way in neutralizing that.

Oh, and I doubt Manning will fall apart as easily as Dalton did.

Will be an interesting game, but if fans are expecting a repeat of the Thursday night game a while back, I think they will be greatly disappointed.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops, walker needs sarcasm training too!

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they HAVE to be Walker.

Focused or not.

What.... you're a sports psychologist now? (Or do you just play one on TV/message boards ?)

It's your opinion only...... quit trying to pass it off as a fact.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's free analysis Walker. You get what you pay for!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports media is really hyping up the chargers right now. They are a trendy "team of destiny upset" pick right now. If you just read some of the articles you'd think the Broncos will be pulling an upset if they win. I think the tone in these articles speaks volumes about pressure and expectations. When a team makes the playoffs they expect to win. Whenever win their first playoff game in convincing fashion on the road, it confirms those expectations and heightens those of a lot of viewers. If the Chargers win, it will be an upset, no doubt about it. But if the Chargers lose, it will still be a major disappointment to them and the couple dozen actual fans that follow them.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! I gots plenty more Walker, don't be shy about asking. The doctor is in!

See, ftbll, has a serious self concept problem coped with by calling others stupid and himself superior. His mom used to tell him how special he is before dressing him for school.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See, ftbll, has a serious self concept problem coped with by calling others stupid and himself superior. His mom used to tell him how special he is before dressing him for school.

Find where I have called myself superior. I have called you stupid, essentially. I found a more tactful way of wording it than that, but that was the message I was trying to convey. And I also gave sound reasons why I felt that way. OTOH, I have not tried to place myself above anyone else here. I've even stated before that I'm one of the least knowledgable regulars on the Broncos forum. So this narrative you are fabricating is utter nonsense. Much like everything else you post.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sure quite a few on here and even some over on the NE board have all called you an idiot. Have you ever heard that saying "If your looking for the stupid person in the room and can't find them then most likely it is you"? Right now that is you. Your football knowledge I'm sorry but is truly lacking. Over on the NE board you didn't even know that the 3-seed was the highest seed in the AFC Wildcard. That is a pretty easy one. Now I would let it slip but there have been plenty of other times that you just don't seem to even grasp the simplest of concepts when it comes to football.

On here we have tried to be half way cordial to you being on our board but if you are going to come to another team's board at least know half way what you are talking about. I like discussing football with fans from other teams but hard to discuss with you when all you seem to want to do is get under our skins and talk about Peyton not being able to play in the cold yet produce nothing of actual facts to back up your argument other than "the media says it to be true." Are you one of those that believes the Onion News Network is a real news network?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1536595_691998944155903_788449994_n.jpg

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the bottom of my heart.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports media is really hyping up the chargers right now. They are a trendy "team of destiny upset" pick right now. If you just read some of the articles you'd think the Broncos will be pulling an upset if they win. I think the tone in these articles speaks volumes about pressure and expectations. When a team makes the playoffs they expect to win. Whenever win their first playoff game in convincing fashion on the road, it confirms those expectations and heightens those of a lot of viewers. If the Chargers win, it will be an upset, no doubt about it. But if the Chargers lose, it will still be a major disappointment to them and the couple dozen actual fans that follow them.

I would say the Bengals neat themselves with 4 turnovers more than the Chargers beat the Bengals "convincingly".

Last edited by a moderator: