• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Cutler will be staying..

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Pace: "We're moving forward with Jay Cutler as our starting Quarterback"
Ryan Pace says of trade discussions with Jay Cutler were, "Zero, We didn't do that."

"We went way, way back with evaluating Jay. Not just this past year, but back to the start of his career, he's been in a lot of systems."

Fox on Cutler: "he has the skill set, he has the mental capability... It's hard to say about leadership qualities, I haven't seen him interact with his teammates yet"

From the mouth of the men. Done.

*note: Jay Cutler was one of the first to text McPhee welcome to the Bears. #leadership

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Rapoport: On Jay Cutler: I spoke with as many QB needy teams as I could to see if Bears GM Ryan Pace tried to trade Cutler. None said he did.

C

cubzzzfanincali

yes, now that Pace has publicly said this today, it's pretty safe to say.

But I don't buy - for a heartbeat - the snake oil they are trying to sell the public that they didn't try to find a trade partner. Of course they aren't going to say so publicly. Why would they? But for them to take this long to confirm his status? Yeah. Sure. LOL. That's like saying "what difference, at this point, would it make?" Hey look squirrel!

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said they did, that doesn't mean they did or didn't, they're just choosing not to admit it.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*note: Jay Cutler was one of the first to text McPhee welcome to the Bears. #leadership

Sure it was a text or a tweet. If thats all it takes for leadership, I guess the rest of us are looking at a whole different set of qualities. #koolaid

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, now that Pace has publicly said this today, it's pretty safe to say.

But I don't buy - for a heartbeat - the snake oil they are trying to sell the public that they didn't try to find a trade partner. Of course they aren't going to say so publicly. Why would they? But for them to take this long to confirm his status? Yeah. Sure. LOL. That's like saying "what difference, at this point, would it make?" Hey look squirrel!
But you cannot prove so take it for what it's worth

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it was a text or a tweet. If thats all it takes for leadership, I guess the rest of us are looking at a whole different set of qualities. #koolaid

Just pointing it out... and... Oh My Fucking God.... really? You want to take something positive and turn it into some slight? Do you even see how stupid that is?
And if he did nothing? I'm guessing some meatball would site how that proved he wasn't a leader.
"Jay didn't even say anything to the new guy! What a dick he is...we should just cut him!"
#hateraid

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jays first words of backing from the new staff. And right after the trade deadline. Sounds like they wanted him all along lol.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pointing it out... and... Oh My Fucking God.... really? You want to take something positive and turn it into some slight? Do you even see how stupid that is?
And if he did nothing? I'm guessing some meatball would site how that proved he wasn't a leader.
"Jay didn't even say anything to the new guy! What a dick he is...we should just cut him!"
#hateraid

Its as much as believing that GM's want to let the quarterbacks they are stuck with hear that they even took part in any discussions to replace them #glasshouses

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Jay's back and to know that management won't cave to fickle fans.

Keeping him for at least this year is the best thing for the team, particularly after the lucrative contract was given last year.

And I know this will be ridiculed, but have y'all ever heard of noetic sciences? In a nutshell, it's basically mind over matter, or the study of how thoughts affect the world, or whether or not they have "weight".

They are finding that they do, and that the weight is increased, the more thoughts are aligned. This is why religious people gather en masse to pray.

I guess what I'm saying, is that acting bitchy about Jay help's nothing. He's here. He has the skill set and has had success with worse teams.

I'm all in, till week 3 or so probably:pout:

C

cubzzzfanincali

Keeping him for at least this year is the best thing for the team, particularly after the lucrative contract was given last year.

And I know this will be ridiculed, but have y'all ever heard of noetic sciences? In a nutshell, it's basically mind over matter, or the study of how thoughts affect the world, or whether or not they have "weight".

They are finding that they do, and that the weight is increased, the more thoughts are aligned. This is why religious people gather en masse to pray.

I guess what I'm saying, is that acting bitchy about Jay help's nothing. He's here. He has the skill set and has had success with worse teams.

this was one of the most interesting posts I have seen on here in a long time. Thanks.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So are you suggesting we all come together and pray.

C

cubzzzfanincali

maybe if during the next Bears season everyone sits and silently meditates on the concept of Cutler focusing on passing to the open receiver instead of where he wants to go, we can get some home wins.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never listen to any of the bullshit they spew at press conferences or questions that they answer that will heard on national tv or or written in any newspaper article........I wanna hear what they say behind closed doors to where us fans can`t hear whats going on.

Its all a facade....They only tell you what they WANT you to hear..........

Did they try to trade Jay?

I have no idea,but it sure did take them a long time to come out and say he`s our qb next season........that speaks more volume than anything else.
If they really truly wanted him from the get go,they`d of come out and said it,rather than take this long and have a big pow wow with former coaches.

And yes,I do believe they were figuring out different scenarios on what to do with him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe if during the next Bears season everyone sits and silently meditates on the concept of Cutler focusing on passing to the open receiver instead of where he wants to go, we can get some home wins.
Well last year we all prayed for Jay to get hit by a truck and nothing happened.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(( I have to disagree here, short term were better off but long term were not. If we end up 8-8 we won't get the draft pick needed to replace him. I would rather suck really bad and get a top pick then be 8-8)))))

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if the defense plays up to Chicago Bears standards we will win a couple home games