• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Aldridge is leaving

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he goes to Houston....Then the Rockets have really no excuse not to win the West...seriously, Harden, Howard, and Aldridge??

But will Aldridge's feelings be hurt when he goes to said teams and he is STILL not the leader and it STILL wont be HIS team?

Also, if he goes to Houston and the Rockets don't win the West...then that further tarnishes Howard's legacy.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he goes to Houston....Then the Rockets have really no excuse not to win the West...seriously, Harden, Howard, and Aldridge??

But will Aldridge's feelings be hurt when he goes to said teams and he is STILL not the leader and it STILL wont be HIS team?

Also, if he goes to Houston and the Rockets don't win the West...then that further tarnishes Howard's legacy.
IMO Howard been tarnished his own legacy when he starting only playing 1-2 quarters a game. SMH

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head I didn't think the Rockets had cap space to sign LMA

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head I didn't think the Rockets had cap space to sign LMA

They would have to trade Ariza and T. Jones and probably others, but it is doable in some way.

If this were to happen I would look at the acquisition of Dekker in a whole new light.

Edit: As far as Howard, he has been solid in the playoffs, so I don't see how it would tarnish his legacy more than the ball dominator who has been inconsistent under the lights.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine.....just as long as he doesn't come to the Lakers.