• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lol, Lyerla, coke head.... "UO offered me car and house"

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand why it's against the rules if that is what you are getting at. But no it doesn't bother me at all. There is nothing anyone can do to stop it, and I don't get upset about it.
I see - so if rules are hard to enforce you don't care if they get broken. I see.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're still a Penn St fan after all that has happened.

So deal with it. Your claims of moral superiority are no good here.[/QUOTE

LOL, More hypocrisy. you don't want to argue, yet you keep on bumping your gums.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O see - so if rules are hard to enforce you don't care if they get broken. I see.

No, I just don't give a shit about the rule to begin with. I don't give a crap if Johnny Manziel got paid for autographs. I don't give a crap if Pryor got a free tattoo. I don't give a crap if someone had given Winston money for crabs instead of him stealing them.

I do not care at all. It's against the rules only because of what you mention, it can be used to recruit if presented in advance. I get that, but in general I do not care.

You can get all pissy because some football player got $50 in a handshake, bought a big steak dinner and paid $1.50 for the coke, got an extra large french fry at McDonalds when they ordered a regular. But I do not care.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he truly wanted that house and car, instead of just being offered....

He should have went to Southern Cal then.

That's where "he wishes" he would have went.

Oh so Oregon would never do anything shady huh.lol. What a short memory you have. i know you're pissed at him but be pissed at him.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy needs a big shovel to get through all the bullshit in this thread.

Next up, NBA players don't cheat on their wives.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe him too. I think most Oregon fans believe it deep down, hence the character assassination article from the local paper.

I don't have anything against Oregon personally, I just think there's probably some truth to it.

The NCAA is so inept at handling accusations about this that it's not like Oregon should even be worried. It'll turn into the NCAA tripping over themselves and having to call off the investigation and people will just remember it as a veritable witch hunt.

Bingo.

Bizzare all of the Alabama fans coming to the defense of Oregon. A shady program defending another shady program.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Double Bingo.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I just don't give a shit about the rule to begin with.
That's fine/ If you don't care about the rules, then own that stance. Don't act all indignant about "buying players" when you, as you state, don't care.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine/ If you don't care about the rules, then own that stance. Don't act all indignant about "buying players" when you, as you state, don't care.

Yes because all things in life are black and white and it's a hypocritical to see a grey area or have a line where things no longer matter.

And that is why anytime someone touches me on the shoulder I turn around and punch them in the face, because touching me in any manner is exactly the same as if you had punched me, there is no in between.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teflon Ducks... Meh.

Nothing comes of it.

Of course Oregon breaks rules. Tell me a perennial top 25 that doesn't.

And if you say any team, especially your own.... You are fooling yourself.

Maybe Stanford doesn't. Bama, Florida, FSU, USC, ohio, and all others do it.

Add Oregon. I have seen thousands of dollars of tattos show up on players in an off season. COLT BEING ONE OF THEM. He grew up dead ass broke in government assist apts here and never had shit.

Pull your heads outta the sand. It happens. You all should know this. It doesn't make it right.

But I can guarentee. Your favorite program is not squeaky clean.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brasky. You don't think Nebraska bends rules with $100 hand shakes, tattoos, selling jersey autos and such?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's a given that Oregon or any school will look into it. That's just compliance 101.

It's a non story that isn't going anywhere IMO.

I trust 4d20 100% He has practice in defending this and has been accurate %100 of the time.

Bizzare all of the Alabama fans coming to the defense of Oregon. A shady program defending another shady program.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Now this is great company to keep. Imagine lil ol Oregon being mentioned with Bama.... Even if it is this

:cool2:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colt Lyerla didn't attend 1 mandatory off season work out because he was rated a potential 1st round NFL pick.

They talked him back however. He practiced in the fall, and got suspended a game for not participating in team activities.

He bought a shotgun and with his drug habit that was suspected they feared for the worst. They told Xolt he couldn't have the gun and to return it if he wanted to be on team. He is a wild man.

Then he leaves the team. Coach Helf when Colt told him said three words and nothing more. " good Luck Colt."

Couple weeks later he gets arrested prowling with coke possession.

Ya, probably were some illegal benefits offered, but with zero trail. That is how cfb works. If you don't like it, I am sorry. I don't either. But I can't let it bother me because it happens everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, if you want to play with the big boys you have to act like the big boys.

Not that it makes it right. But it is the same concept as steroids and PEDs in baseball.

To be good and or healthy you do it because everyone else is.

Survival of the fittest if you will. Shady? Maybe so.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing... For now.

Be careful in white knighting your team and saying something like " we don't do this". "That program is shady."

Because most teams are doing it to different extents. I blasted Bama because I wanted to see them in trouble. Just like you are all doing now with Oregon. I knew when I blasted Bama, that Oregon probably does the same thing. Hypocritical as a booster of Oregon and a fan? Yes.

But this will fall on your porch one day, and when it does, other fans will overreact and then you also can laugh it off... Or perhaps you will get rustled and say it is "NOT TRUE DAmNIT"

Be real, it happens.

:suds: good luck y'all.

This is a story. Yes. Probably some truth to it. But the witch hunt on Oregon by a few... lol. This is nothing.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
picard-facepalm.jpg