• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL, I keep getting neg rep'd by Packer Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grey don't act holier than thou. I remember you came here and negged one of our posters not too long ago.

what I'm lying,even you guys the 49er fans would just as soon anyone who isn't a 49er fan would just go away you don't want anyone to come to your threads

we the steeler thread we will talk to anyone who drops by,that can't be said about the rest of the hoop

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what I'm lying,even you guys the 49er fans would just as soon anyone who isn't a 49er fan would just go away you don't want anyone to come to your threads

we the steeler thread we will talk to anyone who drops by,that can't be said about the rest of the hoop

Bullshit. You negged one of our posters because you disagreed with him. I forgot what the thread was about, but it was on this board. It had nothing to do with us wanting you to leave.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was always my understanding that anyone with something to offer was always welcome.

Perhaps fan allegiance isn't the sole reason for your experiences on other teams boards.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. You negged one of our posters because you disagreed with him. I forgot what the thread was about, but it was on this board. It had nothing to do with us wanting you to leave.

bud I rarely neg anyone who doesn't neg me first,,,,,

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
attachment.php

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I call bullshit. The Hokie board is always welcoming, I've talked with the guys over on the Nebraska board, talked a bit of baseball with the Rangers and even the Flyers have been welcoming(those guys get a bad rap).

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was always my understanding that anyone with something to offer was always welcome.

Perhaps fan allegiance isn't the sole reason for your experiences on other teams boards.

I have not been on a 9ers thread for some time now I can't remember the last time,,,and if I do stop in I don't stop to start shit,,,but you think what you want,everyone else does

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negging is bad, mmkay. I try to give mine out everyday. Sometimes here to random 49er fans.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bullshit. The Hokie board is always welcoming, I've talked with the guys over on the Nebraska board, talked a bit of baseball with the Rangers and even the Flyers have been welcoming(those guys get a bad rap).

^ This...particularly the first sentence.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think if the rep was done away with there would be far less fighting on here

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the rep was done away with there would be far less fighting on here

Man, this is sad. People fight, I get it, but over rep? It's almost as sad as people who pay real money to get video game money to use in the game. I get being competitive and video games can be fun, but man, I like real money more (not more than family, etc.).

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, am I seeing things or is the Rep actually turned off?!

Status
Not open for further replies.