• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL, I keep getting neg rep'd by Packer Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, it was in the Jermichael Finley thread and I had established myself as a participant in the thread. I actually owed him a neg, so, figured I'd use it.

Also for the record, GrayGhost negged me in the thread about HokieHighSuperFly's death....where pretty much everyone else was only there to pay respects. Shows what kind of person he is, if you want to talk about "fucked up" neg reps.

Sooooooooo......... Anyway...... Obviously my presence on the 49ers board is going to be too controversial. I'm out. Enjoy what looks to be an awesome season, fellas.

I tested out the neg rep process to see whether it added the same number of points as a positive rep adds and if it was anonymous (to avoid revengeful negging). So I negged a post insulting a reputable poster because it was negative. It turns out, it's the same as positive repping. I wanted to immediately re-rep to restore the points (because the post wasn't that bad), but it said I had to spread the rep first. I later re-repped the person, days later, because unless it was real serious, I wouldn't actually neg anyone. Plus, negging seems pathetic anyway.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tested out the neg rep process to see whether it added the same number of points as a positive rep adds and if it was anonymous (to avoid revengeful negging). So I negged a post insulting a reputable poster because it was negative. It turns out, it's the same as positive repping. I wanted to immediately re-rep to restore the points (because the post wasn't that bad), but it said I had to spread the rep first. I later re-repped the person, days later, because unless it was real serious, I wouldn't actually neg anyone. Plus, negging seems pathetic anyway.

Negs are only half the points of rep. You give 1% of your rep total when you rep, and lose .5% of your total when you neg. The result is ridiculous neg alliances that give idiots like GrayGhost 2 million rep and make them think that they are great posters. Reps are good in theory and can be a great way to reward info. Hopefully, your board will keep it that way and avoid letting it become the joke that it has devolved into on other boards.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, it was in the Jermichael Finley thread and I had established myself as a participant in the thread. I actually owed him a neg, so, figured I'd use it.

Also for the record, GrayGhost negged me in the thread about HokieHighSuperFly's death....where pretty much everyone else was only there to pay respects. Shows what kind of person he is, if you want to talk about "fucked up" neg reps.

Sooooooooo......... Anyway...... Obviously my presence on the 49ers board is going to be too controversial. I'm out. Enjoy what looks to be an awesome season, fellas.

sonny boy you negged me first,,and you want to play the victom card

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negs are only half the points of rep. You give 1% of your rep total when you rep, and lose .5% of your total when you neg. The result is ridiculous neg alliances that give idiots like GrayGhost 2 million rep and make them think that they are great posters. Reps are good in theory and can be a great way to reward info. Hopefully, your board will keep it that way and avoid letting it become the joke that it has devolved into on other boards.

now you want to talk shit about me while I am right here,,,dipshit

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly who really cares about any of it? I rarely remember to give good reps to people anymore anyways(sorry niner board) I just dont think it is a big deal. We know who all the good and bad posters are.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'd think a guy who repeatedly calls me stupid or "dipshit" would at least learn how to spell words like victim right or use commas properly. Those of us who read your posts often know you have the intelligence of a seven-year-old, but you could at least fool a few of the 49ers for awhile if you learned basic English.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tj:

Thanks again to the OP for bringing this hot button issue to the forefront.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly who really cares about any of it? I rarely remember to give good reps to people anymore anyways(sorry niner board) I just dont think it is a big deal. We know who all the good and bad posters are.

I'm all for doing away with rep,,,without the rep DO would still be here assholes like SMART wouldn't have their pantys in a wad over it,,,this shit thread wouldn't be here,

doing away with it would do away with a lot of the petty bullshit fighting that goes on here,,,,,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think a guy who repeatedly calls me stupid or "dipshit" would at least learn how to spell words like victim right or use commas properly. Those of us who read your posts often know you have the intelligence of a seven-year-old, but you could at least fool a few of the 49ers for awhile if you learned basic English.

and thank you for showing how childish you can be by playing grammer cop,,,,

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fine, I'm never repping you again... after this one. Who am I kidding? It's addicting. I must rep! Just kidding, I rep sometimes just to comment on a post without private messaging.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Grayghost. I want 17123.95 more rep points! Could you give me some rep? ;)

Aside: I like Chris Kemoeatu and Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala because they went to Utah. Something about Chris's that like the Steelers, I suppose.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and thank you for showing how childish you can be by playing grammer cop,,,,

Urban Dictionary definition of Chidish:

A dialect of written slang used by littles, mostly on chat and message boards. Spelling is extremely phonetic, reflects child-like speech impediments, and may be otherwise incorrect. Grammar is extremely child-like. Comments frequently reflect child-like miscomprehension of others' comments.

PS: It's grammar, and believe it or not, your inability to use it makes your posts nearly incomprehensible most of the time. I guess it doesn't matter since you have nothing to say (have you ever made a post about football?), but it would cause more people to take you seriously.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grayghost. I want 17123.95 more rep points! Could you give me some rep? ;)

Aside: I like Chris Kemoeatu and Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala because they went to Utah. Something about Chris's that like the Steelers, I suppose.

never ask for rep,,,,,

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, none of this is grammar cop. It's Spelling Cop. I mean, Petty Police. Just kidding, you guys obviously don't like each other, so fight on! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Dictionary definition of Chidish:

PS: It's grammar, and believe it or not, your inability to use it makes your posts nearly incomprehensible most of the time. I guess it doesn't matter since you have nothing to say (have you ever made a post about football?), but it would cause more people to take you seriously.

I know plenty about the game and we do talk about it on our boards,,,,to go to any of the other team thread and try to talk with the fans there is pointless because all we get as Steeler fans is a rash of shit for just showing up,,I have pretty much stopped trying to talk football to any here who isn't a steeler fans

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grey don't act holier than thou. I remember you came here and negged one of our posters not too long ago.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, none of this is grammar cop. It's Spelling Cop. I mean, Petty Cop. Just kidding, you guys obviously don't like each other, so fight on! ;)

you know it's not that I don't like the guy,it's that he gets bent over rep and spelling and when he jumps on me I won't just sit here and take,

this is a case of he thinks he's better than me and I know he's not better than anyone else here on these boards,,,,,,it's really pretty simple if you step back and look at it

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know plenty about the game and we do talk about it on our boards,,,,to go to any of the other team thread and try to talk with the fans there is pointless because all we get as Steeler fans is a rash of shit for just showing up,,I have pretty much stopped trying to talk football to any here who isn't a steeler fans

Debating with like-minded posters is usually the best way to get the full understanding of a topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.