• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL, I keep getting neg rep'd by Packer Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For posts I make on the 49ers board.

Seems like those Trolls are still a little upset over that 30-22 ass whopping handed down on their team.

That is 4 neg reps since the 49ers beat the Packers, and two by a spazzy little bitch named Forkem who just can't deal with the 49ers whooping that Packer ass after he spent the whole summer trolling the board.

30-22

Last edited by a moderator:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For posts I make on the 49ers board.

Seems like those Trolls are still a little upset over that 30-22 ass whopping handed down on their team.

That is 4 neg reps since the 49ers beat the Packers, and two by a spazzy little bitch named Forkem who just can't deal with the 49ers whooping that Packer ass after he spent the whole summer trolling the board.

30-22

that dickwad FORKEM negged you repped,,,anything that turd does in way of a neg rep I can undo

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that dickwad FORKEM negged you repped,,,anything that turd does in way of a neg rep I can undo

Okay, that was powerful not to mention cool as hell.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, that was powerful not to mention cool as hell.

He just repped him to get the number back up. Nothing was "undone"

EDIT: One more thing, trolls trolling get all sorts of responses from those they troll. Don't act like you don't like it, OP'er.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EDIT: One more thing, trolls trolling get all sorts of responses from those they troll. Don't act like you don't like it, OP'er.

Yep, just like the girl showing the cleavage but complaining about the stares likes the attention. ;) OT: I feel a LITTLE bad for those with big ones that are fully covered up getting stared at, but then I remember that that might be better than the opposite and that they might use them when they want to to get things. It just happens to not be at the time I see the staring. There are totally innocent people out there that genuinely get bugged by it, but what the heck.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Well said.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahhh!! Okay, I was wondering just the other day about how these "rep points" worked - Thanks for the explaination.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha, you serious? Maybe you don't read so good... hmmm? I said I'm getting neg rep'd by Packer trolls on the 49ers board. If I wanted to troll them and wanted their attention, wouldn't I be on their board?

So, as I said. Seems like they're a bit butthurt over a loss.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, you serious? Maybe you don't read so good... hmmm? I said I'm getting neg rep'd by Packer trolls on the 49ers board. If I wanted to troll them and wanted their attention, wouldn't I be on their board?

So, as I said. Seems like they're a bit butthurt over a loss.

And you started this thread to show everyone just how much more mature you are.

I think I read pretty well.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25229480.jpg

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Neg repped on your own board AND one of your own giving you shit for it too??!!

haha Wow.....that's fucked up.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^That is what I remember your post as.^^^

Can you blame me? I usually take pictures, they last longer. Sure, sometimes they then cover up, sometimes they slap you, but sometimes... sometimes, they flash you. Sometimes they flash you, slap you, and then cover up. Women are... complicated. (No, I don't do these things, but I should, right?)

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, it was in the Jermichael Finley thread and I had established myself as a participant in the thread. I actually owed him a neg, so, figured I'd use it.

Also for the record, GrayGhost negged me in the thread about HokieHighSuperFly's death....where pretty much everyone else was only there to pay respects. Shows what kind of person he is, if you want to talk about "fucked up" neg reps.

Sooooooooo......... Anyway...... Obviously my presence on the 49ers board is going to be too controversial. I'm out. Enjoy what looks to be an awesome season, fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.