• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL....Gore backtracking on Philly

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Chip Kelly truly is a racist and Gore doesn't want to play for him

"all tongue and cheek" because Steven A. Smith is a complete moron and I don't think he is a racist at all" He just wants All Oregon players.... He is reliving his college years.

:L

Or

It could be the fact the Colts run an offense that is just like the offense he just left? Of course with a better throwing QB in Indy.....

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should not be a mystery why a guy like Gore would rather play for the Colts than Eagles. The Colts have stability at QB with Luck and played in the AFC title game last year. The Eagles are the picture of instability, with persistent rumors Foles will be dealt in a trade up for a rookie QB, Mariota.

If you are 31 and considering the last few years of your career, the idea of playing with a rookie QB during a rebuild is probably not very enticing.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should also be the featured back for the Colts. Unlike in Philly sharing touches with Polk/Sproles and maybe a rookie RB. Gore in Philly never made sense from the start. Throw in the wild speculation of the Eagles going after MM or another rookie QB. No vet in the twilight of his career would choose to play with Mark Sanchez over Luck.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia seems to be where the Niners were last year. Start of a few bad rumors, leaks, and then some bad actual things happening. Next year, will this year's Niners offseason happen for them?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Or

It could be the fact the Colts run an offense that is just like the offense he just left? Of course with a better throwing QB in Indy.....

I was just joking around. I don't think Chip is a racist at all. It's just funny how Gore was all set and ready to sign and then, "naw, Indy wants me..." Makes you wonder how that all happened is all.