• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL Broncos

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a good look for the Broncos.
When they all fight with each other.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and Randy Gregory facing suspension, not a good look for Denver.

that must have been what happened when Baker was protecting women LOL

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppl will think im nuts but generally would say geno was better in my
Mind. Pre this year
Geno always had the arm talent and skill but the Jets situation was awful with Rex Ryan and Geno wasn't nearly mature enough to handle it. Sitting behind Eli, Rivers and Russ gave him perspective and a chance to mature. The Seahawks roster is not all that good overall and depth is a problem. This Denver debacle really can give Seattle a quick turnaround. I think the other thing we should think about is Geno has very little wear and tear on that 32 year old body and has really worked on his strength and conditioning a lot. I think people only look at his early years in NY and don't put things into the right perspective. It may or may not work out in the end but regardless of whether the Hawks don't make the playoffs, they already exceeded expectations and have a lot to look forward to if Schneider and Pete can nail another draft like this year.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppl will think im nuts but generally would say geno was better in my
Mind. Pre this year
And that's fine, you don't think he's any good. But he does have a track record of being competent and winning with a good team. He'll have plenty of places that want him.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's next weeks score when the Asses play the Chiefs
At this point I should feel sorry for Denver and talk up a competitive game against a team with nothing to lose.

But I'm not.

I want to see the Chiefs pound them so hard that Mahomes and Kelce are on the sideline by the 4th quarter.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I should feel sorry for Denver and talk up a competitive game against a team with nothing to lose.

But I'm not.

I want to see the Chiefs pound them so hard that Mahomes and Kelce are on the sideline by halftime.

FIFY

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I'm not.

I want to see the Chiefs pound them so hard that Mahomes and Kelce are on the sideline by the 4th quarter.
It would not surprise me if the game got really ugly but you just never know in this league. Denver's D might just have some pride and the offense might actually score more than 20 points. If it turns ugly like this Rams game did, the Broncos locker room might just explode

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would not surprise me if the game got really ugly but you just never know in this league. Denver's D might just have some pride and the offense might actually score more than 20 points. If it turns ugly like this Rams game did, the Broncos locker room might just explode
Exactly. Not because Denver deserves an ounce of respect but because the NFL is just that crazy.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno always had the arm talent and skill but the Jets situation was awful with Rex Ryan and Geno wasn't nearly mature enough to handle it. Sitting behind Eli, Rivers and Russ gave him perspective and a chance to mature. The Seahawks roster is not all that good overall and depth is a problem. This Denver debacle really can give Seattle a quick turnaround. I think the other thing we should think about is Geno has very little wear and tear on that 32 year old body and has really worked on his strength and conditioning a lot. I think people only look at his early years in NY and don't put things into the right perspective. It may or may not work out in the end but regardless of whether the Hawks don't make the playoffs, they already exceeded expectations and have a lot to look forward to if Schneider and Pete can nail another draft like this year.
Geno has been good, but Seattle can’t open up the bank and commit to him long term, he still falls back into his old habits that made him a backup for years, throws into coverage way too much, short arms screen passes, and when he gets pressured he tends to panic… He’s been a good story, but he’s not the guy that’s gonna lift a team up and carry them in tough times, he just kinda follows his script and is better than what we all thought…

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 2 games left? They've checked out and it showed in LA. Get the season over with, turn the page and move on to the off-season. Those players need a recharge.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno has been good, but Seattle can’t open up the bank and commit to him long term, he still falls back into his old habits that made him a backup for years, throws into coverage way too much, short arms screen passes, and when he gets pressured he tends to panic… He’s been a good story, but he’s not the guy that’s gonna lift a team up and carry them in tough times, he just kinda follows his script and is better than what we all thought…
Agree completely that opening up the bankbook would be a mistake and he isn't a top tier QB. But he's basically the same as all the other 20 or so guys from 5-25. The league is the top 5 or so uber talented guys and the bottom dregs and then everybody in the middle is relatively the same guy and what the organization does elsewhere is what determines the difference between winning and losing. Also injuries play a huge role in this game. Geno is just a guy like all the rest of them but the teams have opened this idiotic Pandora's Box in regards to paying QBs and it basically just fucks teams in the ass year after year.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 2 games left? They've checked out and it showed in LA. Get the season over with, turn the page and move on to the off-season. Those players need a recharge.
I agree that the defense looked like they said fuck it and quit in that Rams game, especially after Russ threw 2 picks on his first 3 throws and it was going to be another obvious abyssmal effort by the offense. But maybe (not terribly likely), the defense looks at KC differently because they are a hated division rival and they are getting sick of being humiliated by the Chiefs. Just a thought.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing for the Broncos.
Once they do right the ship on Offense. They will miss their window with that defense. Its already on the down hill slide.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the defense looked like they said fuck it and quit in that Rams game, especially after Russ threw 2 picks on his first 3 throws and it was going to be another obvious abyssmal effort by the offense. But maybe (not terribly likely), the defense looks at KC differently because they are a hated division rival and they are getting sick of being humiliated by the Chiefs. Just a thought.
I have no doubt that Denver D will come out of the gate on fire. They'll stay motivated until Russ throws an early pick or his second pick which kind of seals the game for KC

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Bronco fan and media can pile on Wilson all they want. But because of that contract, he'll be there until 2027 at the least. Better figure out a way to get along and make it work.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing for the Broncos.
Once they do right the ship on Offense. They will miss their window with that defense. Its already on the down hill slide.
In addition to giving up the draft picks to Seattle, they also traded Chubb... Then add in Fant who was a #1... Depth is not where you'd like it to be...