• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at this

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to have that killer instinct msg! Kick him while he's down in the most vicious way possible and we can be banned together hahaha.

You just want some company. :D

This is all just fun and games, even Tito, especially Tito. We're Giants fans enjoying the best season in at least 7 years. I got no hate for no one over there. I'm going to leave Nolan's battered body right where I put it and walk away.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You just want some company. :D

This is all just fun and games
, even Tito, especially Tito. We're Giants fans enjoying the best season in at least 7 years. I got no hate for no one over there. I'm going to leave Nolan's battered body right where I put it and walk away.

Of course, it's never fun being the only kid in the timeout seat. :L

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Back on the subject of Pablo, am I crazy for thinking that if the Giants make it past the Braves that they should replace him on the roster with Manny Burriss? He was called up to the 25 man in early August so he's certainly eligible. I also think a guy who can play ss and 2b is more valuable depth wise to this team than a guy who can play 1b and 3b. Panda seems to be such a liability out there that I'd feel more comfortable with Renteria or Fontenot starting and having a switch hitting infielder with some wheels that's not a complete dumbass on the bench.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on the subject of Pablo, am I crazy for thinking that if the Giants make it past the Braves that they should replace him on the roster with Manny Burriss? He was called up to the 25 man in early August so he's certainly eligible. I also think a guy who can play ss and 2b is more valuable depth wise to this team than a guy who can play 1b and 3b. Panda seems to be such a liability out there that I'd feel more comfortable with Renteria or Fontenot starting and having a switch hitting infielder with some wheels that's not a complete dumbass on the bench.

Let's just get there first.

And if we do the brass (and panda marketing guys) will say: 'well he didn't stop us from beating the Braves'....and thus he'll stay on the team.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Probably. The only thing Burriss beings to the table is speed. Poor pablo, though, I don't think things can get much worse for him.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Probably. The only thing Burriss beings to the table is speed. Poor pablo, though, I don't think things can get much worse for him.

Well, besides speed, I'd want Burriss because he has more flexibility than Panda does, and he's not a fucking idiot like Velez (man, it seems like most of Tito's favorite players are dumb as shit or subject to mental breakdowns like Sanchez, Panda, and Velez.)

You're right though, he's had a very shitty year on and off the field. If he doesn't lose weight and improve next season then he'll be known around mlb as a 1 year wonder and might never get a full time starter role again. His fate is in his own hands now, I just don't want to see him on the field in a Giants uni the rest of the playoffs. His defense is what bothers me the most. Speaking of shitty defense, did anybody see how pathetic that passed ball Molina allowed just now to let Zobrist take 2nd was?

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, now Anthem takes his turn atop the shit talking rankings. Anthem destroying SF_Envy.

EDIT: msg now making a comeback. Going hard after Nolan and Titicrack. If only I had some popcorn.....

EDIT II: not to be outdone by his counterparts, in comes gp with some awesome archaeology.

Man, it's been a really good day to read that board.

Last edited by a moderator:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, now Anthem takes his turn atop the shit talking rankings. Anthem destroying SF_Envy.

EDIT: msg now making a comeback. Going hard after Nolan and Titicrack. If only I had some popcorn.....

With those two it's so easy, you just gotta go all Stephen Colbert on 'em and act like you agree with their crazy bullshit.

Nolan I think is done with me, he doesn't even respond anymore. I've destroyed him utterly.

Tito is funny, he's obviously a douche but you can see where he's coming from too. It's a free country, those guys can post however they want and still be 'fans'. They're not hurting anyone.

But it's a free country so I can tear 'em up for laughs!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whomever of you just posted as 'TitosMom' on the dumdum board is hilarious. And thanks for the teed up fat pitch.

Who was it....nate?

I'm quite sure Tito and others will assume it's me. It's not. I don't do alts.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whomever of you just posted as 'TitosMom' on the dumdum board is hilarious. And thanks for the teed up fat pitch.

Who was it....nate?

I'm quite sure Tito and others will assume it's me. It's not. I don't do alts.

Not me, I haven't really bothered to check there too much, what thread was this on?

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude that's awesome! hahahaha, I can't take credit for that though, not my work, but maybe I will create a Eugenio Velez alt sometime soon hahaha

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude that's awesome! hahahaha, I can't take credit for that though, not my work, but maybe I will create a Eugenio Velez alt sometime soon hahaha

LOL. If I can get my Uncles tickets for this weekends game (highly unlikely), I'm going to make a sign that only a select few Giants fans will understand.....something like "Velez stole Tito's heart and then promptly got thrown out at 3rd".....meh....maybe something else.....I have some time to think on it. :D

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. If I can get my Uncles tickets for this weekends game (highly unlikely), I'm going to make a sign that only a select few Giants fans will understand.....something like "Velez stole Tito's heart and then promptly got thrown out at 3rd".....meh....maybe something else.....I have some time to think on it. :D

Yeah you can do better. And you have longer than you think because this weekend the games are in Philly.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you can do better. And you have longer than you think because this weekend the games are in Philly.

lol, whoops, I meant this weeks games. I are dumb, thanks for the correction

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone going to Game 3 in Club level, let me know and maybe we can convene around a lounge TV?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone going to Game 3 in Club level, let me know and maybe we can convene around a lounge TV?

I'm going to try, I'll let you know tz. I'm not sure if my Uncle will be so nice this time ;-)~

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking long-time dumdum board posters:

what are/who are the 'mules'?

Just read a thread from one of the guys who used to post there, he used that term.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking long-time dumdum board posters:

what are/who are the 'mules'?

Just read a thread from one of the guys who used to post there, he used that term.

Not sure if I have the story completely correct, as I started posting (very minimally) and mostly lurking in 2003. I think the "Mules" as they are affectionately called started posting in 2000 or 2001. So in any event, take this story with a grain of salt, but I think it's relatively close to accurate. Anyway the term "mule" came about by a poster named "castacore" (who a lot of people think is cazic). Castacore was a very doom and gloom poster who was always predicting imminent failure. Two of the more popular posters around that time were ram9198 and ILDoyle. Anyway, those two used to always go at it with Castacore telling him he was a pantshitter. The rest of the Giants board agreed with ram and IL that the sky wasn't falling and that Castacore was just a chicken little. Then the rest of the board basically would just belittle Castacore and call him a pantshitter as well. Castacore basically called the rest of the board "mules" for blindly following anything ram said. He called ram "teh Mule God" and anything ram said would be backed by ILDoyle and then the rest of the mules would blindly agree no matter what.

The boards back then were very entertaining to read. I just never posted because even though it was fun to read it was very clique-ish. You kind of had to "put in your time" so to speak before you could be considered a respected poster. A lot of times if you posted in a thread or even started a thread it would just be ignored until you were "worthy". At least that's how it seemed to me. A lot of the posters on the board back then had been posting together for years so there were a ton of hilarious inside jokes and back and forth banter.