• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at this

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, either way it doesn't bother me, he seems like an ok guy. I won't invite him, but Anthem or any of the rest of you guys are more than welcome to in my book.

EDIT: I don't think he's Tito, but I do find it odd to know the other board members so well and not know about RunBoard. I can imagine scenarios where that is the case, but definitely interesting to say the least.

EDIT II: He is now on RunBoard.

Last edited by a moderator:

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hahahaha. Excellent deductive reasoning. However, I don't think Tito can refrain from exclamation marks and misspellings.

Valid point. Maybe it's a similar situation to how agentjacktashner used to pretend that Tito and Trueniners were cool.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Speaking of Tito, look at this crap he put on the idiot board:

When push comes to shove. Starting pitching evenly matched. More team speed on Philly more 90ft bases taken will equate in more scoring oppotunities which will equate more W's. Its not rocket science.

The Giants have been very very lucky, They do have that way going for them. destiny may be in there corner.

I am going to look who rises to the occasion for the Giants. I believe I pretty much all ready know who. but this will solidify my beliefs. Some are born to compete some are born to hide.

EZ ALL GOOD !!!

Of course the ones who will rise to the occasion are Sanchez, Sanchez, Sandoval, Guillen, Uribe, and Velez right? Or did I miss something here?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Tito, look at this crap he put on the idiot board:

When push comes to shove. Starting pitching evenly matched. More team speed on Philly more 90ft bases taken will equate in more scoring oppotunities which will equate more W's. Its not rocket science.

The Giants have been very very lucky, They do have that way going for them. destiny may be in there corner.

I am going to look who rises to the occasion for the Giants. I believe I pretty much all ready know who. but this will solidify my beliefs. Some are born to compete some are born to hide.

EZ ALL GOOD !!!

Of course the ones who will rise to the occasion are Sanchez, Sanchez, Sandoval, Guillen, Uribe, and Velez right? Or did I miss something here?

Velez will do so even if he's not on the team.

Actually it's not all Latinos with him. Tito's on Timmy's jock too. Never wavered during his slump. He likes Posey too.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Velez will do so even if he's not on the team.

Actually it's not all Latinos with him. Tito's on Timmy's jock too. Never wavered during his slump. He likes Posey too.

And the ones who will fail miserably and hide are Ross, Burrell, Huff, Fontenot, Wilson, and Cain right?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the ones who will fail miserably and hide are Ross, Burrell, Huff, Fontenot, Wilson, and Cain right?

I forgot Wilson, Tito likes him too.

Cain obviously, and I think he thinks Huff and Burrell are playing way over their heads (he might be right on that).

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think that Tito's 'targets' are directly related to both Cain's and Velez's direct competition. Not sure it's all about Latinos. I think he hates Cain because Cain is actually Sanchez's most comparable player on the team. If we were to trade a starter for a bat it would most likely be Cain or Sanchez. This is just his sick way of supporting Sanchez. I also think it's the same with Velez. He's been on Bowker and Nate from the start. Again, I think it's because he views them as Velez's direct player competition. Velez looks good if you can make everything around him look poor. I still feel that Tito is the most destructive force on that board. NN is negative but I can still see the 'fan' side of him. On the other hand Tito just continually bashes the same players and calls everyone who doesn't agree with him a JA. I see little if any real team support.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, Tito is the worst. I honestly think he has a screw loose. TrueNiners too.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, but Tito's not serious, you can tell he can't be serious because he claims that Velez, this fucking guy: Baseball Video Highlights & Clips | PHI@SF: Valdez scores on an error in the 11th - Video | MLB.com: Multimedia

and this fucking guy: Baseball Video Highlights & Clips | Brandon Phillips' pop up scores a run - Video | MLB.com: Multimedia

once again THIS FUCKING GUY!!!!: Eugenio Velez Stats, Bio, Photos, Highlights | SFGiants.com: Team

He claims to think this fucking guy knows what a baseball is AND is a good player. That's like if I said that this fucking guy: George W. Bush: Favorite Moments From His Presidency | Everything Designed By Humans - KiwiPulse // Evolution of Art

Is smart, you'd know I was full of shit the second I said it.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Teh Mule is getting tired of the new ESPN board. Fraudres can do that to the best of them.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Teh Mule is getting tired of the new ESPN board. Fraudres can do that to the best of them.

Ahh, that was part of the initiation to this board, right? :p

I tried to send him a message but I am of the suck. I can't get to his profile, clicking on his username just sends me to a search of his posts history.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok, so we can officially say that even though Tito will claim Jose would have done better, Cody Ross shows up in the clutch and he's the shit!!!!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, that was part of the initiation to this board, right? :p

I tried to send him a message but I am of the suck. I can't get to his profile, clicking on his username just sends me to a search of his posts history.

The same way you got in here is the same way you can invite him in. You just have to manually type in his espn name.

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I used to post back then, too. I think you guys are right that they were very cliquish. I never really felt like I was part of the group when I posted. Now I feel like we are all Giants fan (except for the anti-fans like Nolan, of course).

I remember lamenting the fact that the Giants drafted Tony Torcato instead of Sabathia. CC is a local kid and I just wondered how the Giants could have missed him. That post earned me the wrath of the Mules.

Doing some thread searching and found your post.

I purchased the kindle version of "A Band of Misfits" for my ipad. And the drafting of Torcato over CC Sabathia got a mention. Tidrow wanted CC Sabathia badly, but the Giants didn't make enough money available to buy him out of his college football offers from Cal and Hawaii. So they drafted Torcato because they knew he'd sign quickly and for slot money (sound familiar?). Anyway, Tidrow was on board with your opinion on Sabathia.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, this thread took a lot of twists and turns. Fun read, nice dig.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Exactly, easier said in hindsight. I wouldn't mind some more micromanaging when it's warranted though. It would have been nice for Boch to pull Panda to the side and say take any low pitch until you get a strike. If you see a pitch that you can elevate, have at it regardless of count.

Ouch, that's pretty harsh msg, lol. For me, Panda's future with the Giants will come down to this offseason. If the kid works hard and loses 35lbs or so and WANTS to try to hone his defense at 3rd base and try to get a little better with plate discipline, I'll be happy if he's starting next year. If he comes back as Fat Panda, I'd use him as trade bait.

Are you Happy Filo?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing some thread searching and found your post.

I purchased the kindle version of "A Band of Misfits" for my ipad. And the drafting of Torcato over CC Sabathia got a mention. Tidrow wanted CC Sabathia badly, but the Giants didn't make enough money available to buy him out of his college football offers from Cal and Hawaii. So they drafted Torcato because they knew he'd sign quickly and for slot money (sound familiar?). Anyway, Tidrow was on board with your opinion on Sabathia.

I'm not sure what you are referring to regarding your ipad and band of misfits. :noidea: I guess I'm getting too old. All the little kids at our family parties know more about tech than me.

I knew about CC because I went to school with him at Solano Junior High and Vallejo Senior High School. He wasn't a friend, just an acquaintance. He was a fatty back then, too. I don't think he would've amounted to very much as a football player. Too out of shape and too slow. He dated a friend of mine before gold-diggin' Amber Carter swooped in. One lucky girl that Amber Carter (now Amber Sabathia).

I didn't know that about the Giants' financial situation. Too bad. I hate to speculate, but having CC could've put them over the top for a WS during the Bonds years.

I was hoping the Giants would draft him out of high school because it seemed obvious how good he was (he seemed to throw a no-hitter every other start when he was in high school), but I was sorely disappointed when they drafted the kid out of Woodland. Years later, expressing this opinion on the ESPN board earned me the wrath of the regulars.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the lesson in all of this is that the Giants front office should always trust Tidrow. Damn, when I think about it now. What could this team have accomplished if it had CC on their Major League roster for 6 seasons?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the lesson in all of this is that the Giants front office should always trust Tidrow. Damn, when I think about it now. What could this team have accomplished if it had CC on their Major League roster for 6 seasons?

"What if..." is a HORRIBLE slippery slope.

If CC had been drafted instead, would they have been in a position to draft Timmeh? Bum? Posey?

We may have had some better years with Bonds, but we almost certainly would NOT have had 2010.