• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Live draft-dynasty startup

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how'd you end up in this one after the dust settled?
Still drafting! I have alot of inquiries for chase, hurts, tyreek hill.

The tight ends i wanted got drafted. There were tons of back end guys left, so i waited, then like 7-8 went all together.

open to ideas for my remaining spots. Its 25 rounds sooo lots of players left to select. Quite happy with my wr’s. Thats a really strong 5. But then again im much higher on cooks and diontae than most.84E025E4-4D3E-4671-A194-36AB4D17B88D.jpeg1A007395-E971-4D4C-BD2E-DD30CF9E2EE4.jpeg

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think you can afford to move Hurts unless you're getting a significant upgrade on another position or a QB in return.

not sure I consider Chase as generational as some, def think he'll be a great WR but not sure how that'll all play out on the fantasy landscape, so I'd be entertaining those offers.

as you are well aware, it will be insanely easier to find WRs in the future rookie drafts compared to RB or QB

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still drafting! I have alot of inquiries for chase, hurts, tyreek hill.

The tight ends i wanted got drafted. There were tons of back end guys left, so i waited, then like 7-8 went all together.

open to ideas for my remaining spots. Its 25 rounds sooo lots of players left to select. Quite happy with my wr’s. Thats a really strong 5. But then again im much higher on cooks and diontae than most.View attachment 273527View attachment 273528

pretty solid... Personally, i am not an Beckham fan... at all... especially on that team... I would try to trade him... but thats me...

Its nice to have 3 solid QBs... too bad two of them have the same bye week... but this is dynasty, you cant worry too much about that...

clearly, your weakness is TE... i would probably draft 4 TEs if i were you... just so you might find one startable one...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as you are well aware, it will be insanely easier to find WRs in the future rookie drafts compared to RB or QB

unless you some how end up with a couple top 5 picks, odds are, you will be able to get either a RB or a QB with your 1st round pick if you suck in year 1

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clearly, your weakness is TE... i would probably draft 4 TEs if i were you... just so you might find one startable one...

doubtful there are 4 even worth a roster spot at this point, his previous list was already capturing the group that are viable and those guys are all gone

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doubtful there are 4 even worth a roster spot at this point, his previous list was already capturing the group that are viable and those guys are all gone

sure, but there are sleepers...

Guys like Jacob Harris and Auden Tate, should be available as WRs... and very well may become TEs sooner or later...

May go down the Darren Waller path...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, but there are sleepers...

Guys like Jacob Harris and Auden Tate, should be available as WRs... and very well may become TEs sooner or later...

May go down the Darren Waller path...

You Crazy GIF by memecandy

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think you can afford to move Hurts unless you're getting a significant upgrade on another position or a QB in return.

yeah it needs to be a haul, i would be this season if i do.
not sure I consider Chase as generational as some, def think he'll be a great WR but not sure how that'll all play out on the fantasy landscape, so I'd be entertaining those offers.
right now …aiyuk, ruggs, and a 2022 2nd, and 2023 2nd is the offer for chase.

i do think hes set up well. Taylors offense should be throwing around 40 times per game. Hes a top 5 pick, and reunited with his college qb. im in.
Always is, but, to lock in 3-5 top guys for the next 5 years is tantalizing.
pretty solid... Personally, i am not an Beckham fan... at all... especially on that team... I would try to trade him... but thats me...
He was drafted as my wr4. Im pretty ok with that.
Its nice to have 3 solid QBs... too bad two of them have the same bye week... but this is dynasty, you cant worry too much about that...

Yeah like i said they all of a sudden went on a run and i got left in the dust.
unless you some how end up with a couple top 5 picks, odds are, you will be able to get either a RB or a QB with your 1st round pick if you suck in year 1
Yep true
Sooooo here they are
Anthony Firsker
Jared cook
Gronk
Ertz
Gerald everett
Hooper
Ebron
Jack doyle
Dawson knox
Mo allie cox
Chris herndon

i was devating taking ertz next on a gamble. But theres some decent wr out there. Or i could stack the broncos qbs with consecutive picks.

Te wise, ertz, herndon, mo allie cox and rookie brevin jordan are my possible targets

but others that im interested in still available

Melvin gordon
Mostert
David johnson
Zach moss
James conner
Kenyan drake
Russell gage
Corey davis
Devin singletary
Marvin jones
Agholor
Mattison
Lat murray

i do plan to handcuff barkley all my rbs i think.

possibly handcuff wentz hes fragile and carr bc mariota can run

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What’s so crazy. Sure, I don’t expect it. But Auden Tate has all the same physical attributes Waller has.

don’t forget Waller was a failed wr for the ravens before becoming a dominant te for the raiders.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s so crazy. Sure, I don’t expect it. But Auden Tate has all the same physical attributes Waller has.

don’t forget Waller was a failed wr for the ravens before becoming a dominant te for the raiders.

trying to predict outliers will always be crazy to me.

@SteelersPride - there's a few aging and long shot TEs still out there, they aren't all gone, def get a couple before you draft a WR that you hope changes positions, lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to predict outliers will always be crazy to me.

@SteelersPride - there's a few aging and long shot TEs still out there, they aren't all gone, def get a couple before you draft a WR that you hope changes positions, lol

oh... i agree.. but that shouldnt stop you in a deep dynasty league as a flyer...

Look at the bengals, they have too many WRs already... they have 2 TEs who neither are great Receivers... Moving Auden Tate to TE makes sense for them... he goes straight to their number one receiving TE... and he has the body of a TE...

the other guy i mentioned Jacob Harris, he is definitely more of a stretch... But he was just drafted by your rams and already being said to be used as a hybrid WR/TE... if that is true, he can be an interesting player from the start...

I wasnt comparing either to Waller... My only point with waller was that he was a failed WR first, so you dont have to JUST look at TEs, you can look at WRs who have the body and skill set to become a TE...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it needs to be a haul, i would be this season if i do.

right now …aiyuk, ruggs, and a 2022 2nd, and 2023 2nd is the offer for chase.

i do think hes set up well. Taylors offense should be throwing around 40 times per game. Hes a top 5 pick, and reunited with his college qb. im in.

Always is, but, to lock in 3-5 top guys for the next 5 years is tantalizing.

He was drafted as my wr4. Im pretty ok with that.

Yeah like i said they all of a sudden went on a run and i got left in the dust.

Yep true

Sooooo here they are
Anthony Firsker
Jared cook
Gronk
Ertz
Gerald everett
Hooper
Ebron
Jack doyle
Dawson knox
Mo allie cox
Chris herndon

i was devating taking ertz next on a gamble. But theres some decent wr out there. Or i could stack the broncos qbs with consecutive picks.

Te wise, ertz, herndon, mo allie cox and rookie brevin jordan are my possible targets

but others that im interested in still available

Melvin gordon
Mostert
David johnson
Zach moss
James conner
Kenyan drake
Russell gage
Corey davis
Devin singletary
Marvin jones
Agholor
Mattison
Lat murray

i do plan to handcuff barkley all my rbs i think.

possibly handcuff wentz hes fragile and carr bc mariota can run

David Johnson i sthe BPA for this season only... which is not a bad thing to go for at this point in the draft...

The best TE is Herndon, he at least has the upside to be a top 10 TE... and he is young enough that if he does have a good season, you can carry it on for a few years...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Johnson i sthe BPA for this season only... which is not a bad thing to go for at this point in the draft...

The best TE is Herndon, he at least has the upside to be a top 10 TE... and he is young enough that if he does have a good season, you can carry it on for a few years...
Honestly. Hes there, lindsay is there, ingtam, half the world. Not sold he gets the same workload.

mostert is there too.

i ended uo taking drew lock, and will take teddy b next. Ill have 4 teams qbs locked up. Theres too much offensive talent in denver to ignore it.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cook tied to Herbert this year, Ertz potential to reunite with Reich/Wentz (and he'd have a stack), Firkser without Jonnu, Gronk's last season with Brady...all better options than Herndon.

And I'd take Knox's upside with Allen over Herndon with Wilson, but that's splitting hairs

I wish Herndon would have become a thing, but it is looking less and less likely by the season here

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook tied to Herbert this year, Ertz potential to reunite with Reich/Wentz (and he'd have a stack), Firkser without Jonnu, Gronk's last season with Brady...all better options than Herndon.

And I'd take Knox's upside with Allen over Herndon with Wilson, but that's splitting hairs

I wish Herndon would have become a thing, but it is looking less and less likely by the season here
Ehhh. Cook never been high useage, doibt he is now, henry was decent and cooks a downgrade there.

Gronks got a crowd….

knox i wouldnt touch…allen has shown no interest in using him. Whether thats allen, or knox…

firskers upside i think took a hig hit with julio coming to town.

ertz rumors are to buffalo or indy, both put him in a good spot.

herndon i chalk up to gase. He just wasnt even a thought. New system..as good a chance as the others listed here imho. But ertz is the biggest upside to
Me.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take whatever gamble you want at TE the rest of the way.
I truly feel Jarwin will be good enough to be your weekly TE1. With LB's primarily focused on Zeke first, and the secondary occupied with Cooper/Lamb/Gallup, Jarwin will have plenty of space to operate. That's doesn't mean he'll get 100+ targets, but 5 or so a game on an offense that was on pace to shatter virtually all team offense records last year before Dak went down?? Better odds at decent production week to week. than most any TE not named Kittle, Kelce or Waller.

Ertz would be the guy if you want a safer option (maybe..he still needs a new team and might get effed)
After that, take a blind shot in the dark on some young dude...hell take Benjamin or Teebow.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhh. Cook never been high useage, doibt he is now, henry was decent and cooks a downgrade there.

Gronks got a crowd….

knox i wouldnt touch…allen has shown no interest in using him. Whether thats allen, or knox…

firskers upside i think took a hig hit with julio coming to town.

ertz rumors are to buffalo or indy, both put him in a good spot.

herndon i chalk up to gase. He just wasnt even a thought. New system..as good a chance as the others listed here imho. But ertz is the biggest upside to
Me.

I'd counter with Cook ending up in the top part of that TE5-TE20 group more often than not over these last few yrs, and we all know he isn't there to block.

but agree Ertz seems like the best of the rest here. I think it's smart to look at the other positions. complete no-name TE more likely to pop for fantasy than QB/RB/WR. Pretty sure Logan Thomas and Robert Tonyan were FA in the majority of my leagues last year, and they had top 5 finishes.

always lots of injury at TE too, which is prob why no-names break out fairly regularly.