• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Live draft-dynasty startup

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pending what the stakes are, I should be game.

we're both in D2 league - wager a 2022 2nd round pick?

would rather not make it picks. Since that makes things complicated with trades. as in you wouldnt be able to trade those picks...

pretty sure that's what happened with me and harold... he won the bet, but traded his picks so we just called it off... as it was easier... and i was basically correct anyway...

How about this... winner can RENAME the D2 team name of the loser....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would rather not make it picks. Since that makes things complicated with trades. as in you wouldnt be able to trade those picks...

pretty sure that's what happened with me and harold... he won the bet, but traded his picks so we just called it off... as it was easier... and i was basically correct anyway...

Ohhh put some balls into it. :boink:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wager a 2023 2nd round pick then?

I promise I won't trade that far ahead with my draft picks, lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i can't back down... wanted it to be more fun especially for a stupid bet... but if you want a pick i guess we can do a pick...

It's all good buddy, I don't want to put you in a spot you aren't comfortable with.

Drop it down to a '22 or '23 3rd round pick? 16tm league, not a whole lot of value hanging around after pick 32, especially with the D2 crew involved. Very low stakes

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the wager die faster than Harris' chances to be the statistical TE1 for the Rams this year?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the wager die faster than Harris' chances to be the statistical TE1 for the Rams this year?

nah... went to sleep early last night... It was my bet, you make the wager... you preferred picks... thats fine... im in...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah... went to sleep early last night... It was my bet, you make the wager... you preferred picks... thats fine... im in...

let's do 2023 3rd round picks (I don't have my 2022 3rd rd anymore), winner get the other guy's pick.
3rd round impact/value is so minimal, so a little skin in the game, but nothing substantial, we'll keep in on the gentlemanly side

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's do 2023 3rd round picks (I don't have my 2022 3rd rd anymore), winner get the other guy's pick.
3rd round impact/value is so minimal, so a little skin in the game, but nothing substantial, we'll keep in on the gentlemanly side

ok... Unless again, you want it to be a change of name for a season in fantasy(D2 or MBBRL) or for a month on the hoop.. something we can at least have a laugh about...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok... Unless again, you want it to be a change of name for a season in fantasy(D2 or MBBRL) or for a month on the hoop.. something we can at least have a laugh about...

both?

and better make it D2 name, I'm scaling back my MBBRL participation and redraft leagues until I get in the rhythm of my new job a bit more.

not sure I even saw Suicide league draft this year, people getting too busy it seems, not just me

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both?

and better make it D2 name, I'm scaling back my MBBRL participation and redraft leagues until I get in the rhythm of my new job a bit more.

not sure I even saw Suicide league draft this year, people getting too busy it seems, not just me

ok... thought you would take MBBRL just to change my name away from Smoking milky... as i was too lazy to change my name from your name when we swapped...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 - I have Kelce and J. Cook as my TEs in a 16tm league, obviously need to stash a young TE for a year or two....targeting your boy Harris with my 4th rd pick to hedge my bets!

Right now it's a toss up between Harris and Noah Grey, Grey kinda makes sense as the backfill to Kelce, but you've piqued my curiosity on Harris by making this wager

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 - I have Kelce and J. Cook as my TEs in a 16tm league, obviously need to stash a young TE for a year or two....targeting your boy Harris with my 4th rd pick to hedge my bets!

Right now it's a toss up between Harris and Noah Grey, Grey kinda makes sense as the backfill to Kelce, but you've piqued my curiosity on Harris by making this wager

happy i piqued your interest on a guy on your favourite team... I would definitely take Harris, because again, he is a Ram... so if he does become something, then you have a Ram that is Something...

and who is to say Kelce's backup would ever get the same targets... Kelce is special!!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
happy i piqued your interest on a guy on your favourite team... I would definitely take Harris, because again, he is a Ram... so if he does become something, then you have a Ram that is Something...

and who is to say Kelce's backup would ever get the same targets... Kelce is special!!!

I'm never overly concerned with getting Rams on any of my teams, there's players I like a lot that I try to get who happen to be Rams, but that doesn't really factor into my decisions at all. I look for value, don't care what helmet they wear.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm never overly concerned with getting Rams on any of my teams, there's players I like a lot that I try to get who happen to be Rams, but that doesn't really factor into my decisions at all. I look for value, don't care what helmet they wear.

its good practice to separate your fandom from your fantasy... but we are past the point of obvious value... now is the time to do it, because there is no penalty... if you are wrong, then you wasted a pick that would likely not stay on your team anyway... and if you are right, then you have a stud that you root for in real life too... what is better than that??