• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions OFFICIAL 2015 NFL draft thread.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All what? Take it easy rob. Eat a snickers...pull a doobie out of your dreads...hug your dog...whatever it takes....just relax
Smitty needs to do the same. He's been on his period lately. He used to be hilarious. What gives Smitty?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All what? Take it easy rob. Eat a snickers...pull a doobie out of your dreads...hug your dog...whatever it takes....just relax

Sorry buddy. Good advice on the doobie.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry buddy. Good advice on the doobie.
Seriously though, I was just meming out...laughing...no ill will. I don't get my panties in a bunch over SportsHoopla.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, I was just meming out...laughing...no ill will. I don't get my panties in a bunch over SportsHoopla.

I just don't know what that debate was about. Totally over my head.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty needs to do the same. He's been on his period lately. He used to be hilarious. What gives Smitty?
Joique Bells gives up the ball, that's what!

(All the blissful homers need an outlet to spew their biased, overly optimistic, dumbdumbstupidstupid, views on all things Lions. I merely provide a service. That and I'm hella pissed Tyanna got the boot from Idol. That was bullshit. Stupid American viewing audience.)

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joique Bells gives up the ball, that's what!

(All the blissful homers need an outlet to spew their biased, overly optimistic, dumbdumbstupidstupid, views on all things Lions. I merely provide a service. That and I'm hella pissed Tyanna got the boot from Idol. That was bullshit. Stupid American viewing audience.)
When ol' Chick Mitts gets in there you'll be begging for Joique.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When ol' Chick Mitts gets in there you'll be begging for Joique.

Nah. Carrying the ball does not require big hands if the rest of his fundamentals are correct.. Just forearm strength. The hand just needs to be big enough to cup the point of the football.

That being said, I saw a picture of him and those are some Carnie hands he has got, LOL.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We finally get to see our draft picks in action on Sunday!

Tomlinson, Abdullah, Burton, and Burton should all see time in the offense. Wright and Diggs should see few to a handful of snaps each as rotational guys, with Diggs also getting significant special teams play.

Carter is on the IR, so he's obviously out, and I'll bet $3 that Robinson is inactive.