• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Gift Diggs To Hawks

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we send a late pick for him I’m all for it. We need to generate a pass rush.

If Patricia knew how to use his current players by varying their roles in different schemes throughout a game he probably wouldn't have to possibly seek out a player in a trade that has a declining skill-set over the last 2 years.

Maybe new surroundings will benefit Beasley but I'm not counting on that happening.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Patricia knew how to use his current players by varying their roles in different schemes throughout a game he probably wouldn't have to possibly seek out a player in a trade that has a declining skill-set over the last 2 years.

Maybe new surroundings will benefit Beasley but I'm not counting on that happening.

The whole Falcons team looks like they’re declining. I just want a speed rusher. I’d send a 5th for him and the Diggs money opens up a possibility to sign him.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Falcons team looks like they’re declining. I just want a speed rusher. I’d send a 5th for him and the Diggs money opens up a possibility to sign him.

I see your point and comprehend where you're coming from. It's not going to be a big deal sending a day 3 pick like you have mentioned and hopefully it isn't anything more or earlier than a 5th. It might end up being semi-productive similar to BQ trading for then 49'ers OLB Eli Harold.

Atlanta has declined and they repeated a mistake by later drafting Takk McKinley.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just bitching about every move BQ makes lately.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Drake. We need a RB bad. The defense needs a change in philosophy more then players.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, not the Tampa Two with bench warmers and has beens...

Lets hope not. Most agree something that puts pressure on the opposing offense needs to be worked in.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense needs a change in philosophy more then players.

This.

and it's the HC responsibility to scheme it and install immediately. This is where I get frustrated with HC, DC, OC because most stick to "their system" instead of being multi-faceted. MP needs to quit trying to copycat Hoodie cuz it isn't working for him.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swarm and Old Lion have chosen 2 decent players worthy of trying find some kind of spark to ignite this team but they need it quickly. Tbh, this season isn't lost yet but if they don't get 4 wins in a row then it'll be time to look to next year and that's not how I was hoping this season would turn out.

A WC slot will take a minimum of 10 wins this year.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swarm and Old Lion have chosen 2 decent players worthy of trying find some kind of spark to ignite this team but they need it quickly. Tbh, this season isn't lost yet but if they don't get 4 wins in a row then it'll be time to look to next year and that's not how I was hoping this season would turn out.

A WC slot will take a minimum of 10 wins this year.

Agreed. And there may be a 10 win team that does not make it. We need 3 in a row then 2 of 4 then 3 in a row. The only silver lining is that only 3 teams remaining have winning records and 2 are 500 in the last 10.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing we traded Diggs to Seattle for a 5th round pick. Wouldn’t want any interceptions!

giphy.gif

Zwalt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,173.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing we traded Diggs to Seattle for a 5th round pick. Wouldn’t want any interceptions!

giphy.gif

it's really a portrait of the Quinn/Patricia regime overall. Time to end it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much damning evidence against BQ and Patricia. Look at this guy they wasted a 3rd round pick trying to replace w Tracey Walker lighting it up in Seattle playing for a real coach. So frustrating seeing these dicks waste talent we already have.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

BQ bitched all off-season on how he wanted to have or acquire players who were playmakers, int., pd, ff, fum rec., etc. Well. He had one of those players but BQ's ego got in his way.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much damning evidence against BQ and Patricia. Look at this guy they wasted a 3rd round pick trying to replace w Tracey Walker lighting it up in Seattle playing for a real coach. So frustrating seeing these dicks waste talent we already have.

Diggs brother, Quentin Jammer, said it best, imo. regarding BQ and this situation.

The Quandre Diggs trade is officially a disaster for the Lions

The growing feeling is that Diggs and the Lions staff were at odds. The signs are everywhere, if you’re looking for them. Diggs thanked everyone in Detroit during his exit—except for the coaches and management. Diggs told the media his trade was likely a move to control the locker room. His brother, Quentin Jammer, tweeted this right after the trade, and Diggs seemed to endorse it:

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Walker replaced Glover Quin and has been awesome. I miss Diggs as much as anyone. He was one of my mock late round draft picks and I was thrilled when we took him. Lets not get carried away with the stupidity though based on 2 gift INTs on overthrows. Diggs is good but didnt want to be here. He sucked all year.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really try not to be that guy.

I really don’t want to be the guy that overreacts to a trade or roster move in the immediate when there are a lot of long-term variables at play. People who do that tend to jump to conclusions based on small sample sizes and swells of emotion over facts. People who do that end up on Old Takes Exposed.

But after just under seven weeks, I’m declaring it. The Quandre Diggs trade is an embarrassment, a disaster, a theft, a bamboozle, and a major strike against not only general manager Bob Quinn, but the entire Lions coaching staff.

@Old Lion What is your impression of Reisman. At least One Pride has the balls to write articles that aren't ass-kissing to BQ/MP like Detroit Lions.com turned into immediately after MP was hired.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs brother, Quentin Jammer, said it best, imo. regarding BQ and this situation.

The growing feeling is that Diggs and the Lions staff were at odds. The signs are everywhere, if you’re looking for them. Diggs thanked everyone in Detroit during his exit—except for the coaches and management. Diggs told the media his trade was likely a move to control the locker room. His brother, Quentin Jammer, tweeted this right after the trade, and Diggs seemed to endorse it:

So using that logic we should grab Colin Kaepernick?