• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Gift Diggs To Hawks

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why? They like Will Harris that much?

Seahawks acquired S Quandre Diggs from the Lions in exchange for a 2020 fifth-round pick.

Seattle is also sending a 2021 seventh-rounder Detroit's way. With the Seahawks dealing with injury issues at safety, the Lions are surprisingly shipping their starting safety westward. Diggs has had injury issues of his own, playing very little since Week 4 because of hand and hamstring problems. He was back on the field for Week 7. A 2015 sixth-rounder, Diggs used to have the air of an ascending player in Motown, but Matt Patricia's staff had clearly seen all it needed to. Diggs should immediately assume starting-level snaps in Seattle, while Tracy Walker, Tavon Wilson and Will Harris will hold down the fort in Detroit.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seahawks acquired S Quandre Diggs from the Lions in exchange for a 2020 fifth-round pick.

Seattle is also sending a 2021 seventh-rounder Detroit's way. With the Seahawks dealing with injury issues at safety, the Lions are surprisingly shipping their starting safety westward. Diggs has had injury issues of his own, playing very little since Week 4 because of hand and hamstring problems. He was back on the field for Week 7. A 2015 sixth-rounder, Diggs used to have the air of an ascending player in Motown, but Matt Patricia's staff had clearly seen all it needed to. Diggs should immediately assume starting-level snaps in Seattle, while Tracy Walker, Tavon Wilson and Will Harris will hold down the fort in Detroit.

This is Quinn trusting his keen eye for talent in the draft. I am sure they will turn that 5th and 7th rounder into future pro bowlers like he has done with all of his other draft picks.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Johnson out for the season as well.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. Looks like we’re in the market for a starting RB again.

Ty Johnson has looked pretty impressive so far. He is small so it's hard to see him handling the rigors of every down duty in the NFL.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin Jones will be traded to the Ravens for 3 used Gatorade jugs and a kicking net.

He just caught 4 touchdowns.
We should be able to get at least a half a dozen kicking tees thrown in as well.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So our last 2 2nd rounders are Johnson and Teez Tabor?
Quinn's 1st rounders are as follows
  • Decker- Average LT in the Riley Reiff mold
  • J.Davis- Still looks lost on the field after 3 seasons, very few splash plays.
  • Ragnow- Solid but not high end center.
  • Hockinson- A fucking TE who thinks he is Carl Lewis.
Center and tight end are the lowest and most easily replaceable positions in free agency.
MLB and LT are hard to find but these guys are average at best.

Not to mention the fugger took a long snapper with his 5th round pick which he cut next off-season.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can think of is they like Will Harris more. But our D looks so bad that’s hard to imagine.

I am guessing that Diggs missed a bunch of assignments against the Vikings?
Fat Pat would rather blame Diggs instead of the fact that he blitzes less than 10% of the time with absolutely ZERO pass rushers in his front 4.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So our last 2 2nd rounders are Johnson and Teez Tabor?
Quinn's 1st rounders are as follows
  • Decker- Average LT in the Riley Reiff mold
  • J.Davis- Still looks lost on the field after 3 seasons, very few splash plays.
  • Ragnow- Solid but not high end center.
  • Hockinson- A fucking TE who thinks he is Carl Lewis.
Center and tight end are the lowest and most easily replaceable positions in free agency.
MLB and LT are hard to find but these guys are average at best.

Not to mention the fugger took a long snapper with his 5th round pick which he cut next off-season.

Decker is okay for where we got him. A lot of tackles straight bust in the 15-32 range. He could be better but he could be worse.

I like Davis as a tackler but he can’t cover. I think we ask too much of him because of how poor our secondary is.

Ragnow is fine.

I’m a Hockenson super fan. Expecting major things.

See how I auto return to homer defender status?? I can’t help myself.

:gaah:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am guessing that Diggs missed a bunch of assignments against the Vikings?
Fat Pat would rather blame Diggs instead of the fact that he blitzes less than 10% of the time with absolutely ZERO pass rushers in his front 4.

Possible. That was our worst look on D and that was his return game.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to fire Quinn and send the bearded bitch packing. Defense is a disgrace

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. Looks like we’re in the market for a starting RB again.

Maybe we bring CJ Anderson back. He is lazy but there is not much out there.

Dont like the Diggs trade at all.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the players are just tuning out Patricia once again.