• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions/Dolphins Rush Defense Wager thread

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to make another wager? You can have the Lions, I'll take the Tigers. You name the price you want to wager on which one makes the most money in advertising dollars ON THE RADIO.

I'm already going to own your avatar -- Maybe I will take a picture of the money I win off this and make that your avatar.:suds:

If you need money, go ask your wife.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back pedaling over .2 yards per game?

You call it 0.2 YPG -- I call it 220 yards. Chris Ivory has been terrible lately, so he is getting just what the doctor ordered with Miami coming into town. Maybe he can rush for 160+ yards again. :)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call it 0.2 YPG -- I call it 220 yards. Chris Ivory has been terrible lately, so he is getting just what the doctor ordered with Miami coming into town. Maybe he can rush for 160+ yards again. :)

Nope. That's not how the NFL ranks it. 4.3 to 4.1.

.2 diff

Doesn't matter how you spin it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: What's wrong genius? Realize you are wrong yet again? :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

It is so much fun making you look silly.:suds:

I wouldn't accept your wife's money. You're a bad husband and father for even trying to gamble with it. Grow up.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us? Everyone else here gets football and understands he's having another Pro Bowl year. @Stomp posted his pace a couple days ago. You're the only one still in the dark.

And I posted you the numbers WHEN he is putting up stats. He is Mathew Stafford on the defensive side of the ball. 0 sacks and 1 run stuff in the first quarter ALL YEAR? A real game changer this year. When you add that together with 2 tackles, 0 sacks and 0 run stuffs in tight games in the 4th quarter -- yeah -- he has been stellar.:L

Don't worry though -- he has piled up Stafford stats. 41-0 -- I'll get two sacks now. Blown out by Buffalo and the Jets -- I'll get run stuffs in the 4th quarter when the game is over.

Great player, but until the last two games -- he wasn't playing up to the level he was in Detroit

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't accept your wife's money. You're a bad husband and father for even trying to gamble with it. Grow up.

There's the TP we know and love. When someone makes me look foolish -- resort to personal attacks.:pound:

Make sure you talk to your "advertising buddies" -- I'm sure they will get a good laugh, but I must worn you, it will be at your expense.

Not only do the Tigers bring in more ad revenue on the radio, it isn't even remotely close.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the TP we know and love. When someone makes me look foolish -- resort to personal attacks.:pound:

Make sure you talk to your "advertising buddies" -- I'm sure they will get a good laugh, but I must worn you, it will be at your expense.

Not only do the Tigers bring in more ad revenue on the radio, it isn't even remotely close.

You're a real loser, Mike. A real deadbeat dad, trying to gamble your wife's money away. You think i look foolish? I've got news for you bud. You've hit rock bottom with this this latest shit.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your family the best gift you could give them this Christmas, Mike.

Gamblers Anonymous

Godspeed.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a real loser, Mike. A real deadbeat dad, trying to gamble your wife's money away. You think i look foolish? I've got news for you bud. You've hit rock bottom with this this latest shit.

:pound::pound::pound: It is so much fun making you look foolish. :pound::pound::pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your family the best gift you could give them this Christmas, Mike.

I found something you can ask for, for yourself this christmas. I'm sure your advertising buddies will appreciate it.

Advertising For Dummies Paperback

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone else here gets football

wait a minute now, I haven't passed the avatar better class so how in the hell could I understand football.

Waterboy class is next for me.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait a minute now, I haven't passed the avatar better class so how in the hell could I understand football.

You passed with flying colors. You not only accepted Rob's wager, you even let him back out after realizing he was going to probably lose that bet too.

Now we don't have fight over who gets to pick his lifetime avatar. :)

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you even let him back out

meh. He can change his mind anytime he so wishes to do so and I wouldn't care 1 bit.

tbh, I don't believe for a second he would have changed my avatar with a win.

that's just me.

I just enjoyed trolling with my denial of how long the bet was for after reading the rush defense thread.

I made my very own participation ribbon for that. cuz I'm narcissistic.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really think about it...

the only poster who accepted Dolphins > Lions bet was @Big_Blue_72

=

The entire board thought Dolphins > Lions, except @Big_Blue_72

=

@Big_Blue_72 only poster who really was right about Miami having bad year.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really think about it...

the only poster who accepted Dolphins > Lions bet was @Big_Blue_72

=

The entire board thought Dolphins > Lions, except @Big_Blue_72

=

@Big_Blue_72 only poster who really was right about Miami having bad year.

Whoa, wait a minute now. Let's not go that far.
I'll have to take that shitty old fridge box Smitty sold me and turn it into my very own Hall of Fame if you keep this up.

slow your roll, Swarm.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one can predict which way a ball bounces and ends up with team x nor can anyone predict future injuries and the impact they'll have on a team or how difficult a schedule really is before those teams play or having shitty calls go against or even for your team that decides an outcome. on paper predictions are nothing more than a guess. we all have missed the boat many a time this season or other seasons. we own it and move on to the next task at hand.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one can predict which way a ball bounces and ends up with team x nor can anyone predict future injuries and the impact they'll have on a team or how difficult a schedule really is before those teams play or having shitty calls go against or even for your team that decides an outcome. on paper predictions are nothing more than a guess. we all have missed the boat many a time this season or other seasons. we own it and move on to the next task at hand.

I'm simply not the same fan I was before kids. Don't have the time to study everything endlessly like used to enjoy doing. Didn't see the rut Miami was in w Philbin and co. All my focus was on shitty Lions. Got that right at least.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm simply not the same fan I was before kids. Don't have the time to study everything endlessly like used to enjoy doing. Didn't see the rut Miami was in w Philbin and co. All my focus was on shitty Lions. Got that right at least.

Swarm, it's just different when kids come along. I went through the very same thing the first 7 years of my oldest. Then my TBI came along. I missed a lot but I wouldn't haven't traded it at the expense of raising those 3 (well, more of helping out a lot).

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swarm, it's just different when kids come along. I went through the very same thing the first 7 years of my oldest. Then my TBI came along. I missed a lot but I wouldn't haven't traded it at the expense of raising those 3 (well, more of helping out a lot).

I don't miss it. That was then, this is now. Even FF feels like work now.