• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where about is globe?

My husband has Family in Phoenix, Tucson and Scottsdale.

We go there every couple of Months.

Moving my Nephew to ASU this weekend and I am not looking forward to the Heat.

About a hour and a half east of Phoenix. Here for a project tomorrow then back to LA.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is a team a championship contender but not championship caliber?

There really isn't a difference.

Semantics, splitting hairs:noidea:

They mean the same thing to me as well.

But, maybe he means they have a chance to win...but, don't count on it?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is a team a championship contender but not championship caliber?

There really isn't a difference.

To me there is a difference.

For instance, last year, at times the Pacers looked like possible championship contenders, but I never, ever, envisioned them winning the whole thing.

Is it impossible that everything goes perfect for the Cavs and they win it all? Of course not.
But honestly, before George went down, I had them 3 rd in their own division.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semantics, splitting hairs:noidea:

They mean the same thing to me as well.

But, maybe he means they have a chance to win...but, don't count on it?

I get it. The only championship caliber team is the one who wins it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me there is a difference.

For instance, last year, at times the Pacers looked like possible championship contenders, but I never, ever, envisioned them winning the whole thing.

Is it impossible that everything goes perfect for the Cavs and they win it all? Of course not.
But honestly, before George went down, I had them 3 rd in their own division.

Wow...that would have been a trip as far as playoff seeding.

But, wouldn't matter for home court advantage.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey-

we shall see in the next 11 months where Kevin Love signs long term

my bet is on CLE not LAL- but we shall see

That's not what I meant.
I believe if he goes there now, he will stay as long as James does, but not a day longer.

Point is, things are a little ass backwards right now because playing with James is so desirable, but once the earth gets back on axis the FA will flock to LA any and every day of the week over Cleveland and most other cities.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...that would have been a trip as far as playoff seeding.

But, wouldn't matter for home court advantage.

Am I blind, or did nobody else realistically think that the Bulls or Pacers could have won more regular season games then the Cavs?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I meant.
I believe if he goes there now, he will stay as long as James does, but not a day longer.

Point is, things are a little ass backwards right now because playing with James is so desirable, but once the earth gets back on axis the FA will flock to LA any and every day of the week over Cleveland and most other cities.

ever hear of a little guy named Johhny Manziel?

he will bring the FA's to Cleveland while walking on Lake Erie

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I blind, or did nobody else realistically think that the Bulls or Pacers could have won more regular season games then the Cavs?

Um, I have the Bulls as the #1 seed.

I think it's farfetched to think the Cavs will dominate straight away.

Yeah, they will have a nice collection of names.

But, what about Chemistry?

Plus, we don't really know who they are losing in the Love deal.

Even if it's only Bennett, Wiggins and Picks....I'm still taking the Bulls if Rose is Healthy.

They didn't get Melo.

But, they got Pau, McBuckets and Mirotic without compromising their depth.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. The only championship caliber team is the one who wins it.

No.
I thought there were a few teams in the West that could have ended up champions last year depending on match ups.
I felt the Heat were the only one good enough in the East.

As of today, just switch the Bulls with the Heat in the East, and same mindset with teams in the West.

Truth be told, and we all know it, there is only a handful of teams in any season who realistically have any chance to win it all.

I have the Cavs a notch below that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ddue...u see LeBron? the guy just lost 20 lbs- is motivated as shit and has a bunch of athletes around him and other young guys taht are eager to make their mark

this is not a team thats gonna be resting kevn love for the playoffs- they are goin balls to the wall all night ery night

they need to add a couple feisty vets a la allen or marion and they have a really interesting roster that can really mesh

you have your unselfish home boy superstar

your 2 studs just coming intotheir prime in Love and Kyrie looking to prove people wrong with chips on their shoulder

you got other young guys that know their role from what it sounds like in Waiters,Thompson etc-

you got some grizzled vets in varejao, miller and whoever they bring in

you have some wide eyed rooks in harris and powell

you have a new coach that is a little crazy---- and 2 assistants in tyrone lue and larry drew that are highly regarded....

and then Big Dan as the eye in the sky....

its a very eclectic and odd collection of men to throw together--- its gonna be interesting

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ddue...u see LeBron? the guy just lost 20 lbs- is motivated as shit and has a bunch of athletes around him and other young guys taht are eager to make their mark

this is not a team thats gonna be resting kevn love for the playoffs- they are goin balls to the wall all night ery night

they need to add a couple feisty vets a la allen or marion and they have a really interesting roster that can really mesh

you have your unselfish home boy superstar

your 2 studs just coming intotheir prime in Love and Kyrie looking to prove people wrong with chips on their shoulder

you got other young guys that know their role from what it sounds like in Waiters,Thompson etc-

you got some grizzled vets in varejao, miller and whoever they bring in

you have some wide eyed rooks in harris and powell

you have a new coach that is a little crazy---- and 2 assistants in tyrone lue and larry drew that are highly regarded....

and then Big Dan as the eye in the sky....

its a very eclectic and odd collection of men to throw together--- its gonna be interesting

Hey, what's up with the weight loss?

I read it was to make sure he didn't have the cramp issues he had in the finals.

I don't know if you'll win the East.

But, it's gonna be fun to watch.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever hear of a little guy named Johhny Manziel?

he will bring the FA's to Cleveland while walking on Lake Erie

Not to rain on your parade, but I see bust written all over him ( if he even plays).

I've seen a lot bigger, faster, stronger guys try to scramble around in the NFL and they all end up on the DL.

IMO, he'll be broken in half in not to long of a time if he tries to bring his college game to the NFL.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
I thought there were a few teams in the West that could have ended up champions last year depending on match ups.
I felt the Heat were the only one good enough in the East.

As of today, just switch the Bulls with the Heat in the East, and same mindset with teams in the West.

Truth be told, and we all know it, there is only a handful of teams in any season who realistically have any chance to win it all.

I have the Cavs a notch below that.

duude the bulls are good.....but the bulls best player is a guy that hasnt played in two years

-and even if Rose is healthy he still cant shoot man.......Cavs win just because in crunch time they can score no matter who is defending when u have love, kyrie, james, a floor spacer likemiller or allen -- and the 5th guy could be me

the bulls dont win shit until Rose makes you respect him from the outside so you cant overplay his drive

and they still dont have a 2nd guy offensively

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to rain on your parade, but I see bust written all over him ( if he even plays).

I've seen a lot bigger, faster, stronger guys try to scramble around in the NFL and they all end up on the DL.

IMO, he'll be broken in half in not to long of a time if he tries to bring his college game to the NFL.

BLASPHEMER:lame:!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i don't know about that. imo if this kid gets an offensive line in front of him and he has time to read defenses imo he'll be fine. his height's a knock, of course. but so was Drew Brees'. truth to tell, i think the Texans screwed up by not drafting this kid...