• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duude the bulls are good.....but the bulls best player is a guy that hasnt played in two years

-and even if Rose is healthy he still cant shoot man.......Cavs win just because in crunch time they can score no matter who is defending when u have love, kyrie, james, a floor spacer likemiller or allen -- and the 5th guy could be me

the bulls dont win shit until Rose makes you respect him from the outside so you cant overplay his drive

and they still dont have a 2nd guy offensively

I think that the Bulls defense vs. Cavs offense will be epic.

If McBuckets and Mirotic are as good as advertised, that could be the difference.

That's another reason I thought they should keep Wiggins.

Lebron can't guard everyone.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ddue...u see LeBron? the guy just lost 20 lbs- is motivated as shit and has a bunch of athletes around him and other young guys taht are eager to make their mark

this is not a team thats gonna be resting kevn love for the playoffs- they are goin balls to the wall all night ery night

they need to add a couple feisty vets a la allen or marion and they have a really interesting roster that can really mesh

you have your unselfish home boy superstar

your 2 studs just coming intotheir prime in Love and Kyrie looking to prove people wrong with chips on their shoulder

you got other young guys that know their role from what it sounds like in Waiters,Thompson etc-

you got some grizzled vets in varejao, miller and whoever they bring in

you have some wide eyed rooks in harris and powell

you have a new coach that is a little crazy---- and 2 assistants in tyrone lue and larry drew that are highly regarded....

and then Big Dan as the eye in the sky....

its a very eclectic and odd collection of men to throw together--- its gonna be interesting

You should know how I feel about projecting best case scenarios for a season.
It's usually not happening.

And why would James want to be smaller?
His size has always been his biggest advantage.

When Noah throws his ass into the ground this year, maybe he won't be able to bounce back up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, what's up with the weight loss?

I read it was to make sure he didn't have the cramp issues he had in the finals.

I don't know if you'll win the East.

But, it's gonna be fun to watch.

i think he did it so there is a little less stress on his body-

and now he doesnt need to be the best rebounder and the only one that can take contact on his team-

and he wants to go back to having fun and running and chasing down fastbreaks, and throwing down passes from kyrie and jumping passing lanes and getting easy buckets

instead of knock down drag it out knuckle dragging half court get the shit beat outta me on a nightly basis half court sad bastard basketball

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he did it so there is a little less stress on his body-

and now he doesnt need to be the best rebounder and the only one that can take contact on his team-

and he wants to go back to having fun and running and chasing down fastbreaks, and throwing down passes from kyrie and jumping passing lanes and getting easy buckets

instead of knock down drag it out knuckle dragging half court get the shit beat outta me on a nightly basis half court sad bastard basketball

You see the Pacers are trying to steal Marion?:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't know about that. imo if this kid gets an offensive line in front of him and he has time to read defenses imo he'll be fine. his height's a knock, of course. but so was Drew Brees'. truth to tell, i think the Texans screwed up by not drafting this kid...

We shall see, but look at the list of Browns QBs the last decade or so.
Remember Tim Couch & co?

Is there O line improved this season?

Plus, scrambling really nullifies blocking.

Hopefully he plays this weekend.
He definitely has charisma, and I don't wish failure upon him.

Like I said though, I've seen bigger, faster, stronger get busted in half trying to outrun NFL linebackers and ends.

Ask Michael Vick.

Bree's isn't a fair comparison, because he's a pure pocket passer.
Only scrambling he does is running down the field to hug Jimmy Graham.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO agree on the o-line thing though. think David Carr condition if he doesn't get protection...

I mean- the Browns have a really good o-line

Joe Thomas is regarded as the best left tackle in the league- Alex Mack is probably the best center in the league- they just drafted a guard that our long time beat reporter said win would offensive rookie of the year if they gave that type of thing to lineman- Schwartz is a solid right tackle

but a great line doesnt mean shit if he runs outside the pocket and gets smashed

the browns have some good RBs and a great line- they are gonna run a ton- Tate is good- they just drafted this West kid who looks nasty- Dion Lewis was gonna be a weapon last year till he broke his leg in the preseason- and this Crowel kid would have been the #1 back taken i n the draft supposedly if he wasnt a fuckup--- a la josh gordon!

and man....damn you josh gordon!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Tim Couch & co?

Like I said though, I've seen bigger, faster, stronger get busted in half trying to outrun NFL linebackers and ends.

Ask Michael Vick.

not even joking man- the Browns O line is really freaking good- they might have the best left tackle and the best center in football- Greco just got a big contract to play right guard and we just drafted a badass left guard at the top of the second round

honestly- Bitonio - this kid they drafted is a fucking bad mother fucker

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Tim Couch & co?

Ask Michael Vick.

i DID add the caveat about the o-line...

as far as it "nullifying" blocking, well that depends on WHEN a QB tries to scramble...

just sayin'...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duude the bulls are good.....but the bulls best player is a guy that hasnt played in two years

-and even if Rose is healthy he still cant shoot man.......Cavs win just because in crunch time they can score no matter who is defending when u have love, kyrie, james, a floor spacer likemiller or allen -- and the 5th guy could be me

the bulls dont win shit until Rose makes you respect him from the outside so you cant overplay his drive

and they still dont have a 2nd guy offensively

I agree Roses health is a big question mark, but he's looked amazing so far.
Just lightning quick.

And you must be confusing this Bulls team with past ones that did lack shooters.

The Bulls don't want Rose taking outside shots any more then the Heat want Wade taking them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Roses health is a big question mark, but he's looked amazing so far.
Just lightning quick.

And you must be confusing this Bulls team with past ones that did lack shooters.

The Bulls don't want Rose taking outside shots any more then the Heat want Wade taking them.

it always comes down to can your best guy get you a bucket when you need to get a bucket at least a few times in a 7 game series and when that happens Rose cant do that to LeBron and LeBron can do that too Rose

until Rose makes you respect him as anything more than a driver- or until Chicago gets a big time #2 like a Melo or whatever to put up 20 a night- i just dont worry about them

they got a lot of nice players- and Rose is awesome- and their defense is amazing

but its not stopping a crunch time lineup of something like

Kyrie
Allen
Miller
LeBron
Love

or

Kyrie
Waiters
LeBron
Love
Varejao

or whatever

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i DID add the caveat about the o-line...

as far as it "nullifying" blocking, well that depends on WHEN a QB tries to scramble...

just sayin'...

In college, he would try to run the field side to side.
I know that won't work for long in the NFL.
I'm sure both he and his coaches know that, but sometimes in the heat of the battle your instincts kick in and tell your brain to try to attempt something that you shouldn't.

Also, just a question, not a judgement, but of all people, do you like Manziel?
I know how you felt about James arrogance.
I personally find Manziel worse.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it always comes down to can your best guy get you a bucket when you need to get a bucket at least a few times in a 7 game series and when that happens Rose cant do that to LeBron and LeBron can do that too Rose

until Rose makes you respect him as anything more than a driver- or until Chicago gets a big time #2 like a Melo or whatever to put up 20 a night- i just dont worry about them

they got a lot of nice players- and Rose is awesome- and their defense is amazing

but its not stopping a crunch time lineup of something like

Kyrie
Allen
Miller
LeBron
Love

or

Kyrie
Waiters
LeBron
Love
Varejao

or whatever

James has proven he can guard Rose.

But IMO, the Bulls have more firepower, and as much as I despise Noah, he has become a difference maker who will absolutely not back down from James.

It for sure would be a fun series to watch.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im out...3 more days of full time clerking to go

gnight

th

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- the Browns have a really good o-line

Joe Thomas is regarded as the best left tackle in the league- Alex Mack is probably the best center in the league- they just drafted a guard that our long time beat reporter said win would offensive rookie of the year if they gave that type of thing to lineman- Schwartz is a solid right tackle

but a great line doesnt mean shit if he runs outside the pocket and gets smashed

the browns have some good RBs and a great line- they are gonna run a ton- Tate is good- they just drafted this West kid who looks nasty- Dion Lewis was gonna be a weapon last year till he broke his leg in the preseason- and this Crowel kid would have been the #1 back taken i n the draft supposedly if he wasnt a fuckup--- a la josh gordon!

and man....damn you josh gordon!!!

Losing Gordon was a killer.

Vegas has the Browns win total at 6.5.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In college, he would try to run the field side to side.
I know that won't work for long in the NFL.
I'm sure both he and his coaches know that, but sometimes in the heat of the battle your instincts kick in and tell your brain to try to attempt something that you shouldn't.

Also, just a question, not a judgement, but of all people, do you like Manziel?
I know how you felt about James arrogance.
I personally find Manziel worse.

can't say he's my cup of tea personally. but then, he's ALSO not advertised as the GOAT BEFORE he steps onto a football field...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James has proven he can guard Rose.

But IMO, the Bulls have more firepower, and as much as I despise Noah, he has become a difference maker who will absolutely not back down from James.

It for sure would be a fun series to watch.

dude wouldn't back offa Shaq(even though he only had a little left in the tank when they went up against each other the first time). i respect the kid's guts...