• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, you have that backwards. The Lakers were better than the Celtics last year and will be better again this year. They will also have a boatload of money within 2 years.

The Celtics have Kelly Olynyk.

Olynyk's hair > Swaggy's

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Lakers fans talk about the Clippers and the Heat fans talk about the Cavs.....

lol- the funniest is the people that said LeBron would never go to Cleveland after Dan G's letter, and their poor roster- and now say LeBron's letter was BS- he just left for a better basketball situation

haters are going to hate...simple as that

I thought that, and said it numerous times.

My mistake was thinking that James would make a basketball decision last month.
Instead, he made a business decision.

If you believe for one second that James actually felt the need to forgive Gilbert because ' we all make mistakes', then I've got a nice house to sell you that sits on top of a sinkhole ( but is safe).

Anyway, guess where I get to take my talents this weekend?
Yes! Cleveland/Akron due to the death of my wife's alcoholic cousin.

Isn't James Akron welcome home party this Friday?
Anything else going on there this weekend?:yahoo:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

It's just jokes, TF12.

I hate ya'll.

But, as an Angelino, I respect what you have accomplished and what Dr. Buss built.

With that being said, the days of Clipper fans cowering in fear are gone.

The Have-nots are finally heading towards respectability.

I know. Same here. Don't know what the Lakers fans were like at FN, but the one's here have respect for the Celtics and most would like to see the Lakers/Clippers rivalry actually be a real rivalry.

Could you imagine what Staples and really, all of SoCal, would be like if there were a Lakers/Clippers playoff series?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What JD said was actually true, so I'm not sure why he posted it here. When the trade first happened. We were excited that he was going to be a Laker. But when he started his bullshit, Lakers fans started doubting him.

Then, when he quit on the team and intentionally fouled out in the final playoff game, very few wanted him back.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What JD said was actually true, so I'm not sure why he posted it here. When the trade first happened. We were excited that he was going to be a Laker. But when he started his bullshit, Lakers fans started doubting him.

Then, when he quit on the team and intentionally fouled out in the final playoff game, very few wanted him back.
:agree:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dig the uppity Clippers fans here. Weren't the Clippers gonna take over LA in 2006? You were all so excited about that first ever playoff series win. :lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont know who the Lakers think is taking their money to go to a team that is playing in the same building as a team with CP3 and Griffin

I mean as i said- what 2-3 players are taking the Lakers money so that they will even be as good as the Clippers?

Players scared to play for the Lakers because CP3 and Griffin suit up down the hallway? :L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players scared to play for the Lakers because CP3 and Griffin suit up down the hallway? :L

well....the Lakers had plenty of money to offer LeBron, Dirk, Bosh, Melo, Howard and everyone said no to a max contract

who says yes and when? - and when is that team good enough to compete with Paul and Griffin down the hall?

not anytime soon thats for sure

all though i do think that 2-3 years from now Randle can start getting some real notoriety - hes legit

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....the Lakers had plenty of money to offer LeBron, Dirk, Bosh, Melo, Howard and everyone said no to a max contract

who says yes and when? - and when is that team good enough to compete with Paul and Griffin down the hall?

all though i do think that 2-3 years from now Randle can start getting some real notoriety - hes legit

I don't know. We'll see what happens next summer. They had no shot at Lebron, so that's not really a good example. They didn't offer Dirk a max. Lakers brass said such.

CP3 and Griffin playing for the Clippers had nothing to do with it though. That's just being silly.

I agree that it's still a few years off from being a legit contender. Randle has to pan out though or it could be longer.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i DO agree that this kid potentially will be a stud. gonna be fun to see him develop...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Lakers fans talk about the Clippers and the Heat fans talk about the Cavs.....

lol- the funniest is the people that said LeBron would never go to Cleveland after Dan G's letter, and their poor roster- and now say LeBron's letter was BS- he just left for a better basketball situation

haters are going to hate...simple as that

Well, to be fair, a normal person with a set of balls would've told a city to fuck off for a variety of reasons:

1. Owner calls you out after you (Lebron) decided to test free agency and go to another team.
2. "Hometown" cheers when Mavericks beat you in the finals (2011).
3. Burnt your jersey.
4. Mocked your name in every way imaginable.
5. Then when you come back, the city has the audacity to say they forgive you.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that people thinking one year of no max players going to the Lakers, is some major sign that players don't want to come here. You guys are a joke. We won't really know into years and years go by.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that people thinking one year of no max players going to the Lakers, is some major sign that players don't want to come here. You guys are a joke. We won't really know into years and years go by.

Back to the theme of the thread.

Other max players can't wait to play with Kobe while he's eating up 24M of payroll.