• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams are definitely in unusual positions. That's a good thing for the Clips. Not so good for the Lakers right now.

Personally, I'd like the Clippers to stay relevant, at least for awhile, once the Lakers are back. I think it would be awesome for there to be something closer to a true rivalry. Hopefully, the Ballmer sale will go through quickly and he will do what Sterling never did until recently......actually spend money to maintain a good team.

Agreed.

All trolling aside, and it's really fun to snipe with you by the way.....

The Lakers being down is bad for basketball.

I like the direction the Clips are going.

But, we are not winning any Chips as presently constructed.

SF will be the death of us and I don't trust Farmar to stay healthy.

I'm really praying that we sign Blatche.

But, they need to do something about Barnes and Do-little Dudley:gaah:.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so funny that they won't acknowledge your posts.

I guess because no matter how you slice it...

17 > 16:pound:

Wow, resorting to bandwagoning the Celtics. Talk about desperate.

Here's one for ya:

16 > 0

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, you have that backwards. The Lakers were better than the Celtics last year and will be better again this year. They will also have a boatload of money within 2 years.

The Celtics have Kelly Olynyk.

Do you even know who is on the Celtics roster ?

I will take the Celtics roster over the Lakers roster every day of the week and twice on Sunday...

Plus they have this.........

In an increasingly cap-conscious NBA, first-round draft picks have easily become one of the league’s most valued assets besides superstar players, and the Boston Celtics could potentially have nine first-round selections in the next five years if they get a little lucky with the Philadelphia 76ers' 2015 choice.

How many do the Lakers have ???

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

All trolling aside, and it's really fun to snipe with you by the way.....

The Lakers being down is bad for basketball.

I like the direction the Clips are going.

But, we are not winning any Chips as presently constructed.

SF will be the death of us and I don't trust Farmar to stay healthy.

I'm really praying that we sign Blatche.

But, they need to do something about Barnes and Do-little Dudley:gaah:.

Barnes can actually be an asset for you guys. His biggest issue, imo, is that he needs someone to rein him in when he starts getting out of control emotionally. CP3 seems to be the toughest guy on the Clippers, but I'm not sure he's enough to keep Barnes under control.

Kobe loved him when he was on the Lakers and lobbied for the Lakers to get him back when they did. Kobe was able to keep him in line though.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, you have that backwards. The Lakers were better than the Celtics last year and will be better again this year. They will also have a boatload of money within 2 years.

The Celtics have Kelly Olynyk.

Olynyk, Bradley, Smart and the Rondo trade chip.

The also have 17 picks in the next 5 drafts.

9 of them 1st rounders.

They only have 24mil in salary on the books next Season.

I like Randle/Clarkson and the Lakers will have a ton of money too.

But, I give Boston the edge because you likely lose your pick to the Suns.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will take the Celtics roster over the Lakers roster every day of the week and twice on Sunday...

In an increasingly cap-conscious NBA, first-round draft picks have easily become one of the league’s most valued assets besides superstar players, and the Boston Celtics could potentially have nine first-round selections in the next five years if they get a little lucky with the Philadelphia 76ers' 2015 choice.

Yeah, Kelly Olynyk and 1 of Rajon Rondo's legs. Lets see 9 picks over 5 years and hoping they pan out vs. the cap room to sign proven NBA players within 2 years.

Yeah, those picks over 5 years sound like a real fast rebuild. In fact, those 9 picks over 5 years should be winning you guys a title this season. :L

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Kelly Olynyk and 1 of Rajon Rondo's legs. Lets see 9 picks over 5 years and hoping they pan out vs. the cap room to sign proven NBA players within 2 years.

Yeah, those picks over 5 years sound like a real fast rebuild. In fact, those 9 picks over 5 years should be winning you guys a title this season. :L
OH YEAH ??????????????????

LAKERS SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are so pretty!

Ninja'd by Sir-Micks-a-lot!

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I call :bullshit:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* throws penalty flag, excessive roughness *

:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olynyk, Bradley, Smart and the Rondo trade chip.

The also have 17 picks in the next 5 drafts.

9 of them 1st rounders.

They only have 24mil in salary on the books next Season.

I like Randle/Clarkson and the Lakers will have a ton of money too.

But, I give Boston the edge because you likely lose your pick to the Suns.

Uh, you understand that those picks will take a few years to develop into solid NBA players IF they even pan out, right? Next years draft is projected to be pretty weak and future drafts (for what that is worth this early) don't look a whole lot better.

Picks are nice to have, but money gets proven players. Some have Wiggins projected as the next Lebron or at least the next superstar in the NBA, yet Cleveland is willing to give him up for a proven player like Love.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To quote OldTimer...........

Straw Man argument....

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers will contend for a championship next season.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, you understand that those picks will take a few years to develop into solid NBA players IF they even pan out, right? Next years draft is projected to be pretty weak and future drafts (for what that is worth this early) don't look a whole lot better.

Picks are nice to have, but money gets proven players. Some have Wiggins projected as the next Lebron or at least the next superstar in the NBA, yet Cleveland is willing to give him up for a proven player like Love.
Dude............Dwight Howard couldn't stand being in LA and playing with Kobe..............Lebron did'nt want to go there..............

You got Jeremy Lin and a broke down old Kobe..........

Last edited by a moderator: