• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Just Make Shit Up

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bitterness that I see comes from Clippers fans. Can't say that I blame you though. After all these years, they finally stole the front page of the sports section from the Lakers.

Too bad it was because of their owner being a racist.:lol:

Lmao...Look back thru the thread.

Clippers, Clippers, Clippers...that's all Laker fans keep talking about.

Why so threatened by such a sad sack organization?

Oh, because your Team sucks:doh:

It's really a sad day when players would rather play for a Bigot than for the Mighty, Mighty Lakers.

Welcome to the Short-Bus era!:lol:

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, how many championships did you say the clippers have again?

Let's play a game of who has more rings than the clippers. I'll start: DJ Mbenga Mbenga
Or a game of who has more rings than the Lakers..........

Boston Celtics

All in one city....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's really a sad day when players would rather play for a Bigot than for the Mighty, Mighty Lakers.

Congrats on those 2nd round playoff appearances. Y'all getting banners for those?

Gotta love Clippers fans. They've been down for so long that they think the best team they've had in their history having back to back 2nd round exits equals success.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the Lakers fans talk about the Clippers and the Heat fans talk about the Cavs.....

lol- the funniest is the people that said LeBron would never go to Cleveland after Dan G's letter, and their poor roster- and now say LeBron's letter was BS- he just left for a better basketball situation

haters are going to hate...simple as that

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on those 2nd round playoff appearances. Y'all getting banners for those?

Gotta love Clippers fans. They've been down for so long that they think the best team they've had in their history having back to back 2nd round exits equals success.

with a top 5 player like CP and a top 15 player like Griffin...(personally- after the season he had last year i think a case can be made for Blake about top 10).....that are BOTH under contract for 4 more years- the Clips should be better than the Lakers for a while

who could the Lakers possibly get that would rival a combo of CP and Blake anytime soon?

simply not happening

and the funny thing is- for the first time

the Clippers have a better owner than the Lakers- that could be a huge difference maker in the long run

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks, TF12.

Gotta crawl before we walk.

But, at least we have something to look forward to instead of praying for ping-pong balls:gaah:.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with a top 5 player like CP and a top 15 player like Griffin...(personally- after the season he had last year i think a case can be made for Blake about top 10).....that are BOTH under contract for 4 more years- the Clips should be better than the Lakers for a while

who could the Lakers possibly get that would rival a combo of CP and Blake anytime soon?

simply not happening

and the funny thing is- for the first time

the Clippers have a better owner than the Lakers- that could be a huge difference maker in the long run

Considering all of the money that the Lakers will have available within the next 2 years and that virtually every expert out there expects them to be back within 2-3 years, the Clippers have a small window.

So far, they've managed two 2nd round playoff exits. Somehow, I think the Lakers will be just fine compared to the Clippers.

What's funny though, is fanbases like the Cavs and Clippers whose teams have never won a thing, thinking they're just going to start racking up titles.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 10 fans are more astute than the millions of Lakers fans combined.

Lies, Sportsman.

Don't you know that rooting for the Lakers automatically increases your Basketball I.Q. by 100 pts?

Wearing the purple and gold homer goggles gives you so much insight that you can see the future?

That's how they know the Clippers will never, EVER win and that the Mangled-Mamba will soon help the LoLakers raise another banner to the rafters.

:L

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers have more titles than (insert anything)

Unfortunately those past titles aren't going to help the Lakers make the playoffs. Lakers fans are always living in the past, because they have nothing to look forward to. How the might have fallen. The Lakers are the Al Bundy of the NBA now.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering all of the money that the Lakers will have available within the next 2 years and that virtually every expert out there expects them to be back within 2-3 years, the Clippers have a small window.

So far, they've managed two 2nd round playoff exits. Somehow, I think the Lakers will be just fine compared to the Clippers.

What's funny though, is fanbases like the Cavs and Clippers whose teams have never won a thing, thinking they're just going to start racking up titles.
Lakers won't be back for 3-5 years....

The Celtics will be in 2-3...

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lies, Sportsman.

Don't you know that rooting for the Lakers automatically increases your Basketball I.Q. by 100 pts?

Wearing the purple and gold homer goggles gives you so much insight that you can see the future?

That's how they know the Clippers will never, EVER win and that the Mangled-Mamba will soon help the LoLakers raise another banner to the rafters.

:L

ROFL...Brilliant post. :10:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Lakers fans talk about the Clippers and the Heat fans talk about the Cavs.....

lol- the funniest is the people that said LeBron would never go to Cleveland after Dan G's letter, and their poor roster- and now say LeBron's letter was BS- he just left for a better basketball situation

haters are going to hate...simple as that

What goes up, must come down.

You can't win it all every year.

So, why so bitter?:pound:

If our teams are the laughing stocks of the NBA, why waste so much energy trying to convince themselves that we will suck?

Karma's a bitch.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, TF12.

Gotta crawl before we walk.

But, at least we have something to look forward to instead of praying for ping-pong balls:gaah:.

Both teams are definitely in unusual positions. That's a good thing for the Clips. Not so good for the Lakers right now.

Personally, I'd like the Clippers to stay relevant, at least for awhile, once the Lakers are back. I think it would be awesome for there to be something closer to a true rivalry. Hopefully, the Ballmer sale will go through quickly and he will do what Sterling never did until recently......actually spend money to maintain a good team.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately those past titles aren't going to help the Lakers make the playoffs. Lakers fans are always living in the past, because they have nothing to look forward to. How the might have fallen. The Lakers are the Al Bundy of the NBA now.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCyC1dZiN8]Jethro Tull - Living In The Past 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers won't be back for 3-5 years....

The Celtics will be in 2-3...

Uh, you have that backwards. The Lakers were better than the Celtics last year and will be better again this year. They will also have a boatload of money within 2 years.

The Celtics have Kelly Olynyk.