• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Go Lions

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vaitai who would’ve been the starting RG has been out all year.

They’ve went with a few different guys. Stenberg, some guy named awosika they signed off Phillys PS, Dan Skipper and Evan Brown has started the last couple games.

Run blocking has been a problem for over a month.

None of the losses are on Goff. A couple are on Campbell. He’s sharp as a doorknob.

The defense sucks donkey cock.
That coach is tough tho and that’s what Goff needed. Be interesting to see the next 2 weeks

Merry Christmas Schmitty

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That coach is tough tho and that’s what Goff needed. Be interesting to see the next 2 weeks

Merry Christmas Schmitty
He’s a great motivator. But I’d rather he made no in game decisions what so ever.

Merry Christmas to you too buddy.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting shut out 29-0 by the Pats was pretty bad... the loss in Dallas too... add this one to those 2. The rest of their losses were all nail-biters.
Those were terrible losses especially the Patriots L but what was at stake, a playoff spot on the line makes this loss worse.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting shut out 29-0 by the Pats was pretty bad... the loss in Dallas too... add this one to those 2. The rest of their losses were all nail-biters.
Don't worry, you're playing the Bears this week, your boys will right the ship.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were terrible losses especially the Patriots L but what was at stake, a playoff spot on the line makes this loss worse.

Yea but if the Lions win their last 2 there's still a very good chance they'll make the playoffs. But if Saturday was any indication, I wouldn't put much money on them winning both.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, you're playing the Bears this week, your boys will right the ship.

We'll see. It is at home so there's that. But it took a 4th quarter pick 6 and 2 other TD drives in the 4th quarter to barely beat the Bears the last month. Fields ran wild.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for the Lions. Really exciting seeing them take off. I hope they win a playoff game!!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was concerned with the Lions Making the playoffs now.
If the redskins win both games they are in. Even if the Lions win both of theirs.
Seeing how the Cowboys have locked up the 5th seed. Figure if they rest starters in the final game the Skins could beat the Cowboys.
The skins already could beat the Browns this week. Making it look bad for the Lions.

But then Skins being the skins do the unexpected.
They are starting Wentz this week.
Hopefully this means the Browns defense can feast on a plethora of sacks & fumbles from Wentz. & put the Lions in the drivers seat.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was concerned with the Lions Making the playoffs now.
If the redskins win both games they are in. Even if the Lions win both of theirs.
Seeing how the Cowboys have locked up the 5th seed. Figure if they rest starters in the final game the Skins could beat the Cowboys.
The skins already could beat the Browns this week. Making it look bad for the Lions.

But then Skins being the skins do the unexpected.
They are starting Wentz this week.
Hopefully this means the Browns defense can feast on a plethora of sacks & fumbles from Wentz. & put the Lions in the drivers seat.

Yeah, I don't understand switching from Heincke to Wentz. The team plays better with Heincke.