• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one of several points I brought up so it is irrelevant. What about all the other points. Fake MRI? All the Drs and media going in with the lie. This is so fucking stupid.
Who said anything about a fake MRI?
As for Drs lying. Did they lie before or after the Dallas game.
One way or the other Drs for Filthy either lied to Carson before that game or they lied to the fans after that game.
IMO they lied at the later and everyone knows it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure about that 50 different sources part?

doesn't matter what I think, perhaps you should hang with the only two cowboy posters you respect...this way, everyone wins

Thanks for ducking my one simple YES or NO question

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One way or the other Drs for Filthy either lied to Carson before that game or they lied to the fans after that game.

Talking about moving the goalposts. You said Wentz was NEVER hurt and this was all one big lie and the only reason they sat Wentz out the following seasons mini camp wasn’t to actually recover from his injury but to keep the lie going. Fuck outta here

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about moving the goalposts. You said Wentz was NEVER hurt and this was all one big lie and the only reason they sat Wentz out the following seasons mini camp wasn’t to actually recover from his injury but to keep the lie going. Fuck outta here

Dude, just admit there was never a procedure. You'll be better off for it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for ducking my one simple YES or NO question
bull shit....you were drawing a line and asking me to side with you. I already stated what I think. Philly knew it's best shot at the playoffs in 18 was Foles, so they took the path of least resistance

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The alcoholic thing does concern me because you can die detoxing from alcohol. I haven’t been out much. I go to Duncan Donuts every 4 days and get four xl coffees :) We don’t have state stores in AZ but they are shut down in PA and I could see alcoholics dying from that. The corona virus isn’t huge in AZ as of right now compared to NY. I’ve seen some immunological doctors saying 60 to 80 percent of will get this which is terrifying. These dumb ass spring breakers just don’t get it.

On to the back.I was wrong about the surgery. I just saw procedure. I don’t even know why it matters because it isn’t what we are even discussing. What we are discussing is Manster and Handi are saying everything was fake.
1. Wentz didn’t break a vertebrae
2. Wentz didn’t have an MRI
3. The Eagles got a Dr to report that he has a broken vertebrae but he was lying to all of us and it never happened
4. Even when Foles was gone they didn’t let Wentz practice with his 3 new receivers because that would expose the lie.

I mean are you freaking kidding me. They created this entire story just to not bench someone. So incredibly ridiculous.

Jesus, your mental retardation is worse that previously confirmed. Seek help, goal post mover dumbass.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just asked you to answer one simple question...
Do you think Wentz didn’t have a broken vertebrae even though it was reported by 50 different sources.
The Eagles got Drs to lie and say he had a broken vertebrae when he really didn’t and the Eagles held him out of mini camp the next season to keep the lie going?

That’s all I’m asking you

Liar. Where's the proof for that ridiculous lie?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked you one simple question. Please answer...

Do you think Wentz never broke his vertebrae. The Drs reporting he had a broken vertebrae were all lying and even when Foles was gone they kept Wentz from throwing just to keep the illusion of a broken vertebrae going?
Answer mine first. Quit deflecting, I asked first . None of what ur asking, did I even bring up.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1

Please tell the class the exact date that the Eagles put Wentz on Injured Reserve because of his "broken back".

Also, please link us to a page that says he had surgery...or even had a procedure.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's moving the goal posts. He's incredibly stupid.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I said he had a fake injury, and everyone knows it. I never, not once said they never performed an MRI or any other exam.
Also since your calling out PDay answer my question.

Did the Drs lie before or after the Dallas game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just admit there was never a procedure. You'll be better off for it.

I have no issue with that. It was a tiny part of my argument. The big part is they were saying Wentz was NEVER hurt. There was no broken vertebrae and the reason he didn’t participate in the following seasons mini camps wasn’t to heal but to keep the lie going. I don’t know why everyone is so focused on 1 of about 8 points I made.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with that. It was a tiny part of my argument. The big part is they were saying Wentz was NEVER hurt. There was no broken vertebrae and the reason he didn’t participate in the following seasons mini camps wasn’t to heal but to keep the lie going. I don’t know why everyone is so focused on 1 of about 8 points I made.

Do you want me to give you the answer to that?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer mine first. Quit deflecting, I asked first . None of what ur asking, did I even bring up.

Deflecting? You are focusing on one of about 8 points. There was no surgery. I did see on a site he had a procedure. But who cares. That has very little to do with my overall point. So now
I answered your point. There was no surgery and I probably got procedure confused with MRI/CS. Now answer mine. Do you think this was all some fake injury where Wentz was never hurt. He didn’t break a vertebrae and he didn’t practice the following mini camp just to keep the lie going?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a pretty big leap to say someone had surgery to heal an injury as opposed to just resting to heal. The severity of the injury is what's being discussed.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I said he had a fake injury, and everyone knows it. I never, not once said they never performed an MRI or any other exam.
Also since your calling out PDay answer my question.

Did the Drs lie before or after the Dallas game.

If you knew the story it goes like this. Way back in October he was suffering from back pain and they couldn’t locate what it was. After the Dallas game they did more test and found he did in fact have a broken vertebrae. They didn’t put him on IR because there was a chance he could play later in the season. So nobody lied before or after.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a pretty big leap to say someone had surgery to heal an injury as opposed to just resting to heal. The severity of the injury is what's being discussed.

No, the severity of the injury isn’t what’s being discussed. Manster is saying Wentz was NEVER hurt and NEVER broke a vertebrae and the reason he didn’t participate in the following seasons mini camp is because the Eagles wanted to keep the fake injury lie going.