• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the MRI and DRs who reported he had a broken vertebrae were lying right?
Either way team doctors were lying. So they should be scrutinized. he was never on the injury report but later when it came out he had a back injury they said he had it for awhile. Even if they missed the injury (which happens) there was a reason they were doing CT scans. Which was never reported. So yes. Team Doctors are liars, despite popular belief.
Hell you miss part of a practice you go on an injury report.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way team doctors were lying. So they should be scrutinized. he was never on the injury report but later when it came out he had a back injury they said he had it for awhile. Even if they missed the injury (which happens) there was a reason they were doing CT scans. Which was never reported. So yes. Team Doctors are liars, despite popular belief.
Hell you miss part of a practice you go on an injury report.
Impossible, he said the doctors would'nt say something untrue.

Truth is the Doctors did either lie before the Dallas game, or after the Dallas game. Yet PE1 says my fake injury claim is impossible because the doctors wouldn't lie.

Truth is NFL Doctors have lied for years.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz didn't have surgery or a procedure. I don't think he was 100% though when the Eagles decided to shut him down(which would rule out it being fake in my opinion). He got sacked alot that season, some because he was holding the ball too long, and because he didn't have the same mobility after his torn acl. Hindsight, he probably shouldn't have come back as early as he did. But when he's cleared to play, you have to play him based on what he did the previous year. But, I'd also question the Eagles medical staff because he wasn't on the injury reports prior to him being shut down, so maybe they made a mistake clearing him post acl tear. Also, it should be noted, Wentz pulled himself out of the playoff game because of the concussion, not the medical staff. I guess my point is, after reading the last couple of pages here, is that it's well within reason to call out the medical staff of the Eagles, but at the same it's well within reason to conclude he was injured. I do think the Eagles did the correct thing in shutting him down to prevent a more serious injury. Plus, they honestly probably thought they had no chance at backing into the playoffs, but Foles was great against LA and Houston and then once week 17 rolled around all the Eagles had to was beat a 4th string QB and get some help, which they got.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 you we're on a roll. Such a critical misstep though with the "procedure"...... then you went with it..... now backed off.....you were on the offensive too..

have we figured out at all what this "procedure" or massage? Or stretching? Was?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 you we're on a roll. Such a critical misstep though with the "procedure"...... then you went with it..... now backed off.....you were on the offensive too..

have we figured out at all what this "procedure" or massage? Or stretching? Was?
it was what it was and Foles delivered again

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you, it is not serious injury and only requires some rest. Not busting your chops or piling on but that is why I questioned the surgery in the first place. I would be very surprised if you could find a link to any procedure at all but would find it interesting if you did and it would change my thoughts on the injury. An MRI isn't "a procedure" under any definition and more than half of the guys that get MRIs aren't even injured and don't miss time. They are often times just to verify if there is an injury or not.

Hope you and yours are staying safe. Is everything closed down in Phoenix and are people staying home other than for "supplies" or still going to work?

My favorite thing about this whole social distancing thing and closing down all of the stores is that they deemed liquor stores in NY to be "essential" and will remain open throughout. :pound: In all honesty the reasons aren't just because we are all alcoholics (we of course are). It's a way to keep people home watching tv instead of going out and more importantly the taxes on liquor are needed by NYS now more than ever to keep the State going.

The alcoholic thing does concern me because you can die detoxing from alcohol. I haven’t been out much. I go to Duncan Donuts every 4 days and get four xl coffees :) We don’t have state stores in AZ but they are shut down in PA and I could see alcoholics dying from that. The corona virus isn’t huge in AZ as of right now compared to NY. I’ve seen some immunological doctors saying 60 to 80 percent of will get this which is terrifying. These dumb ass spring breakers just don’t get it.

On to the back.I was wrong about the surgery. I just saw procedure. I don’t even know why it matters because it isn’t what we are even discussing. What we are discussing is Manster and Handi are saying everything was fake.
1. Wentz didn’t break a vertebrae
2. Wentz didn’t have an MRI
3. The Eagles got a Dr to report that he has a broken vertebrae but he was lying to all of us and it never happened
4. Even when Foles was gone they didn’t let Wentz practice with his 3 new receivers because that would expose the lie.

I mean are you freaking kidding me. They created this entire story just to not bench someone. So incredibly ridiculous.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. My problem lies with the team doctors not figuring out what was wrong with his back in the first place. I also have a issue with Doug starting Wentz knowing the team doctors everyday pretty much telling him there's a problem with his back but can't figure out what the problem is.

Totally agree with all you said. Manster is a fucking buffoon for saying this was all made up and Wentz was never even hurt.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with all you said. Manster is a fucking buffoon for saying this was all made up and Wentz was never even hurt.
I'm a buffoon when you claim he had a surgery and even said you'd post a link, then back stepped your stupidity by changing it to a procedure again saying you had a link. By the way the whole "Surgery/Procedure" issue is relevant because your moronic ass brought it into the thread.
Best part about this is you haven't a clue on what's going on and everyone knows it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you, it is not serious injury and only requires some rest. Not busting your chops or piling on but that is why I questioned the surgery in the first place. I would be very surprised if you could find a link to any procedure at all but would find it interesting if you did and it would change my thoughts on the injury. An MRI isn't "a procedure" under any definition and more than half of the guys that get MRIs aren't even injured and don't miss time. They are often times just to verify if there is an injury or not.

Hope you and yours are staying safe. Is everything closed down in Phoenix and are people staying home other than for "supplies" or still going to work?

My favorite thing about this whole social distancing thing and closing down all of the stores is that they deemed liquor stores in NY to be "essential" and will remain open throughout. :pound: In all honesty the reasons aren't just because we are all alcoholics (we of course are). It's a way to keep people home watching tv instead of going out and more importantly the taxes on liquor are needed by NYS now more than ever to keep the State going.

The alcoholic thing does concern me because you can die detoxing from alcohol. I haven’t

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bro, stop aligning yourself with the clowns. I brought up about 10 points and you are focusing on one I worded poorly.
Shall I put you in with Manster and say that this was a fake injury that never happened. He had a fake MRI and all the Drs who reported he had a broken vertebrae were lying. Is that the team you’re rolling with?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a buffoon when you claim he had a surgery and even said you'd post a link, then back stepped your stupidity by changing it to a procedure again saying you had a link. By the way the whole "Surgery/Procedure" issue is relevant because your moronic ass brought it into the thread.
Best part about this is you haven't a clue on what's going on and everyone knows it.

It was one of several points I brought up so it is irrelevant. What about all the other points. Fake MRI? All the Drs and media going in with the lie. This is so fucking stupid.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, stop aligning yourself with the clowns. I brought up about 10 points and you are focusing on one I worded poorly.
Shall I put you in with Manster and say that this was a fake injury that never happened. He had a fake MRI and all the Drs who reported he had a broken vertebrae were lying. Is that the team you’re rolling with?
I am sure he probably did have an MRI.
but everything I read talks about his CT scans. I can see how everyone thinks you just throw shit at a wall & sees what sticks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was what it was and Foles delivered again

So @PDay8810 Let me ask you a question...
Do you agree with Manster that:
1. Wentz never hurt his back and he didn’t have a broken vertebrae
2. The Drs all lied and said he had a broken vertebrae?
3. Even when Foles was a Jaguar they held Wentz out of practice and didn’t let him throw either because they wanted to keep the fake injury lie going?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure he probably did have an MRI.
but everything I read talks about his CT scans. I can see how everyone thinks you just throw shit at a wall & sees what sticks.

That isn’t what we are talking about. Just answer the question. Are you with Manster in believing:
1. Wentz was never injured and did not break a vertebrae?
2. They never did MRI CT scans etc and reported he had a broken vertebrae but we’re actually lying.
3. They held him out of practice months and months later when Foles wasn’t on the team just to keep the lie going.

I have no idea what you’re talking about “throwing shit on the wall”. Just answer this one question for me. You think Wentz never broke his vertebrae and this was all one big lie?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm... so I credit you for taking control, call out the misstep, your still saying he had something, I'm asking what. Sorry for asking for clarification. I'll just assume it was complete BS and he just rested since it seems very hard to clarify this.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm... so I credit you for taking control, call out the misstep, your still saying he had something, I'm asking what. Sorry for asking for clarification. I'll just assume it was complete BS and he just rested since it seems very hard to clarify this.

I asked you one simple question. Please answer...

Do you think Wentz never broke his vertebrae. The Drs reporting he had a broken vertebrae were all lying and even when Foles was gone they kept Wentz from throwing just to keep the illusion of a broken vertebrae going?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So PDay? Let me ask you a question...
Do you agree with Manster that:
1. Wentz never hurt his back and he didn’t have a broken vertebrae
2. The Drs all lied and said he had a broken vertebrae?
3. Even when Foles was a Jaguar they held Wentz out of practice and didn’t let him throw either because they wanted to keep the fake injury lie going?
I think Philly was playing like shit and Philly took the path of least resistance to insert Foles into the line up. It worked well for philly. I won't get in to the 10 pages of tap dancing you boys enjoy, but I'm glad you found out there was no “minimally invasive procedure" much less a surgery.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Philly was playing like shit and Philly took the path of least resistance to insert Foles into the line up. It worked well for philly. I won't get in to the 10 pages of tap dancing you boys enjoy, but I'm glad you found out there was no “minimally invasive procedure" much less a surgery.

Just asked you to answer one simple question...
Do you think Wentz didn’t have a broken vertebrae even though it was reported by 50 different sources.
The Eagles got Drs to lie and say he had a broken vertebrae when he really didn’t and the Eagles held him out of mini camp the next season to keep the lie going?

That’s all I’m asking you

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just asked you to answer one simple question...
Do you think Wentz didn’t have a broken vertebrae even though it was reported by 50 different sources.
The Eagles got Drs to lie and say he had a broken vertebrae when he really didn’t and the Eagles held him out of mini camp the next season to keep the lie going?

That’s all I’m asking you
you sure about that 50 different sources part?

doesn't matter what I think, perhaps you should hang with the only two cowboy posters you respect...this way, everyone wins