• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

"wentz had surgery, it can't be a fake injury"

"show us a link to the surgery"

"i'm done"

what a fucking clown. He breaks one of Hoop's only rules and nobody does shit about it. Fucking moronic clown.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is more athletic, clearly. He gets hurt less. However, healthy, Wentz has much more upside. Who was the OC the Eagles got this offseason because DP can't be continuing to call the plays.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then post that Back "Surgery" you keep talking about.

Surgery, as I admitted was a poor choice of words. It was a “procedure”. I’ll post it but it really has zero bearing on what we’ve discussed.
Even if no procedure was done, what about them keeping him from throwing and practicing when Foles wasn’t even on the team. What about the MRI that showed he had a broken vertebrae.

You are trying to say it was all fake.
1. The MRIs were all fake and they got Drs and medical personnel to lie to the entire nation because it was all fake, right.
2. When Foles wasn’t on the team and the team was practicing in camp the Eagles didn’t want their starting QB to practice or throw because they had to keep the fake injury lie going and going. Even though they drafted two new WRs and brought a new one in they thought it was more beneficial to not get his timing down with all these new players because your so called lie would be exposed... right?
3. You said this fake injury was all to protect Wentz’s feelings but they didn’t care about his feelings to ask him to pretend he was hurt. Get an MRI and get Drs to say he had a broken vertebrae when he didn’t and also not let him practice. Everyone of those would shatter his confidence if it was truly fake. Your theory is incredibly ridiculous and, quite frankly, impossible to get Drs to lie and report fake broken vertebrae

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surgery, as I admitted was a poor choice of words. It was a “procedure”. I’ll post it but it really has zero bearing on what we’ve discussed.
Even if no procedure was done, what about them keeping him from throwing and practicing when Foles wasn’t even on the team. What about the MRI that showed he had a broken vertebrae.

1. The MRIs were all fake and they got Drs and medical personnel to lie to the entire nation because it was all fake, right.
2. When Foles wasn’t on the team and the team was practicing in camp the Eagles didn’t want their starting QB to practice or throw because they had to keep the fake injury lie going and going. Even though they drafted two new WRs and brought a new one in they thought it was more beneficial to not get his timing down with all these new players because your so called lie would be exposed... right?
3. You said this fake injury was all to protect Wentz’s feelings but they didn’t care about his feelings to ask him to pretend he was hurt. Get an MRI and get Drs to say he had a broken vertebrae when he didn’t and also not let him practice. Everyone of those would shatter his confidence if it was truly fake. Your theory is incredibly ridiculous and, quite frankly, impossible to get Drs to lie and report fake broken vertebrae

He didn't even have a procedure, he was told to rest his back. Learn about your own team before you spout bullshit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's have it then, liar. You're full of shit and this is just another topic you've been busted on. Just admit you were wrong.

"Even if no procedure was done"? there is no "if" doofuss, Wentz had a fake injury.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't even have a procedure, he was told to rest his back. Learn about your own team before you spout bullshit.

Wait, why would he rest his back if there was no injury. Make up your mind.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wentz had a fractured vertebrae but it didn't need to require surgery but needed a 3 month recovery of rest and healing on it's own. I Googled Wentz back surgery just to make sure.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake injury had to be covered up. Wentz was going to be benched and to allow him to save face they decided to call a fake injury. They carried on the charade through the following preseason for fear he might actually get hurt.

By way were still waiting for the link to the "Procedure" you claim he had.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen that, I'm, scratch that some of us are, waiting on LiarEagles1 to produce the story of the procedure performed to fix the injury.

I still say Wentz was fine prior to the Dallas game, Dallas D hardly touched him, and he came up with this mysterious "fake" back injury.
Like when I searched Carson Wentz back surgery, all it says is that never happened

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like when I searched Carson Wentz back surgery, all it says is that never happened

that's the rub...PE1 swears up and down he can provide a link to this mystery surgery, aka 'procedure' but like always, he disappeared when called out on his lack of knowledge.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake injury had to be covered up. Wentz was going to be benched and to allow him to save face they decided to call a fake injury. They carried on the charade through the following preseason for fear he might actually get hurt.

By way were still waiting for the link to the "Procedure" you claim he had.

So the MRI and DRs who reported he had a broken vertebrae were lying right? There was never an MRI. Gotcha

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz had a fractured vertebrae but it didn't need to require surgery but needed a 3 month recovery of rest and healing on it's own. I Googled Wentz back surgery just to make sure.

He didn’t have surgery... that is true. But that has nothing to do with the argument. You know the Eagles and their strengths/weaknesses better then most so do you agree with Manster that...
Wentz was never hurt and all the MRIs were fake and that the Drs reporting a broken vertebrae were lying for the organization. He also believes the 3 month recovery was just to keep the fake injury alive and more realistic. You agree with that?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn’t have surgery... that is true. But that has nothing to do with the argument. You know the Eagles and their strengths/weaknesses better then most so do you agree with Manster that...
Wentz was never hurt and all the MRIs were fake and that the Drs reporting a broken vertebrae were lying for the organization. He also believes the 3 month recovery was just to keep the fake injury alive and more realistic. You agree with that?
Still waiting on that link you said you'd produce. Worthless liar. See at least I didn't call your a moron.

Fucking Moron

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. My problem lies with the team doctors not figuring out what was wrong with his back in the first place. I also have a issue with Doug starting Wentz knowing the team doctors everyday pretty much telling him there's a problem with his back but can't figure out what the problem is.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you, it is not serious injury and only requires some rest. Not busting your chops or piling on but that is why I questioned the surgery in the first place. I would be very surprised if you could find a link to any procedure at all but would find it interesting if you did and it would change my thoughts on the injury. An MRI isn't "a procedure" under any definition and more than half of the guys that get MRIs aren't even injured and don't miss time. They are often times just to verify if there is an injury or not.

Hope you and yours are staying safe. Is everything closed down in Phoenix and are people staying home other than for "supplies" or still going to work?

My favorite thing about this whole social distancing thing and closing down all of the stores is that they deemed liquor stores in NY to be "essential" and will remain open throughout. :pound: In all honesty the reasons aren't just because we are all alcoholics (we of course are). It's a way to keep people home watching tv instead of going out and more importantly the taxes on liquor are needed by NYS now more than ever to keep the State going.