• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said don't tag me. Was it that hard?

Pfft I don't give a shit if Mr. Goodie Cowboys QB actually started a game and won, Wentz has a specific ring which is the only thing worth mentioning for playoff success, something Dak doesn't.

He's achieved at being the actual better Quarterback.

what

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he said Wentz was the better Qb & not to bring up anything significant saying otherwise because he dont care.
he is out of alcohol. This is some serious shit my man!!!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made four critical mistakes:
1) Assuming I gave a shit about Philadelphia
2) Assuming I gave a shit about the Eagles
3) Assuming I gave a shit about Wentz
4) You still think a toddler on training wheels is better than competent biker since the former had better endurance
89ec95e7552c1aa9b7568ea2f2e4555d.gif

you eat boogers

STFU and let the adults talk

BooM

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said from the get go Wentz is a good QB, I was pushing for Dallas to draft him when he was sitting as an early mid 3rd rounder. I gave up on Dallas drafting him when it was clear he was going top ten. If memory serves me right you had no clue about Wentz until he was seen as a top 10. Then you insisted Wenze is better than Dak, even though Dak had and still has better numbers. If you recall I said you might be right but the book isn't closed but you insisted on closing that book. So take you BULLSHIT and shove it up you gapping asshole.

Yes I admitted I never watched 2nd level NCAA football like 99.999%of the people around here. I said Wentz was better after watching them play for a few seasons because he is better. And yes... Dak has better numbers and Jamie’s Winston had better numbers then Aaron Rodgers last year.

and when it comes to jokes try a little originality and personal creativity. Not saying the same joke that’s been used over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. The reason the guy said it was funny because he was fucking with us after I said that wasn’t funny. But I guess you didn’t get that.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I admitted I never watched 2nd level NCAA football like 99.999%of the people around here. I said Wentz was better after watching them play for a few seasons because he is better. And yes... Dak has better numbers and Jamie’s Winston had better numbers then Aaron Rodgers last year.

and when it comes to jokes try a little originality and personal creativity. Not saying the same joke that’s been used over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. The reason the guy said it was funny because he was fucking with us after I said that wasn’t funny. But I guess you didn’t get that.

still waiting for that link to this mysterious surgery/procedure that you think happened. prove it or admit you were wrong and you don't even know the particulars of what happened.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minimally invasive procedure to be exact. But I like how you focus on that but not Mansters blatant stupidity that this was all made up and the Eagles got players, families, surgeons, hospitals to all come together and make up a lie just so Wentz doesn’t have hurt feelings
Two points. First off, Im still waiting to hear what surgery/procedure he had. I didn't think he had one and can't find proof of it. I'm sure you follow him closer than I do and are correct, but you criticized others over and over using his "surgery" as proof so I'd still like to see that proof and I'm also honestly wondering what was done because my understanding is that this injury usually only requires rest which is why I questioned it in the first place.

Second, if you want to play this game, where is your criticism of this post? Not one Eagles fan spoke up about it. Disgusting.

A little thug slave-bred nugget bitch from the ghetto cheapshotted him, man.

Yes, Foles is a God in the playoffs. You may not even know that he kicked ass his first playoff ever - lead a game winning touchdown drive - before the defense blew it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been catching up on this thread and can't for the life of me remember this "play-off success" that Wentz has had. I realize I'm getting old but I thought I had some more time before the memory failed.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ma'am, did I stutter? Wentz is the better QB, he was given trash, vomit, and shit as receivers and still got the last laugh against Dak. Dak doesn't even lead that much in stats and considering he's consistently been graced with the better OL & WR core, that's pathetic. Wentz didn't even play and yet he still won shit in the playoffs.
Bahaha.
Now I would honestly like to see any arguments for Dak, only ones I can think of are "injury prone Wentz" and you know, that's understandable, but in terms of quality Wentz is simply better, did less with better results.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What joke have I repeated ?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ma'am, did I stutter? Wentz is the better QB, he was given trash, vomit, and shit as receivers and still got the last laugh against Dak. Dak doesn't even lead that much in stats and considering he's consistently been graced with the better OL & WR core, that's pathetic. Wentz didn't even play and yet he still won shit in the playoffs.
Bahaha.
Now I would honestly like to see any arguments for Dak, only ones I can think of are "injury prone Wentz" and you know, that's understandable, but in terms of quality Wentz is simply better, did less with better results.
i would think you can read, theres been a billion laid out, plenty of qb's have shit wr's, its the new excuse now i guess.......theres actually multiple threads, use your eyes, read up.