• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well its about dak n wentz. if your gonna insert goff, at least do so with recent film, and more than 1 pla
But I'm a Rams fan and I'm a Goff fan and the first time I see Wentz or Dak make a winning TD pass like that I'll let you know. So moving forward I select Goff over Dak and Wentz.:heh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been catching up on this thread and can't for the life of me remember this "play-off success" that Wentz has had. I realize I'm getting old but I thought I had some more time before the memory failed.
1 career playoff completion for 3 yards. I guess in his defense that is 3 yards more than I have thrown for

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Schmoopy1000 @dbldwn711 @Guns N Guitars
giphy.gif

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your son is a Packers fan. Who would have known?

My son just turned 1 when NE played GB in the SB and Packers had a real man for a QB. Unfortunately other dude from Michigan, Desmond Howard had a big game

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son just turned 1 when NE played GB in the SB and Packers had a real man for a QB. Unfortunately other dude from Michigan, Desmond Howard had a big game
I was only 16 when Favre carved up the Patriots. Desmond Howard had a career game and was named MVP.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only 16 when Favre carved up the Patriots. Desmond Howard had a career game and was named MVP.

Bledsoe throwing 4 picks and getting sacked 5 times didn't help either

Reactions: GNG

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two points. First off, Im still waiting to hear what surgery/procedure he had. I didn't think he had one and can't find proof of it. I'm sure you follow him closer than I do and are correct, but you criticized others over and over using his "surgery" as proof so I'd still like to see that proof and I'm also honestly wondering what was done because my understanding is that this injury usually only requires rest which is why I questioned it in the first place.

Second, if you want to play this game, where is your criticism of this post? Not one Eagles fan spoke up about it. Disgusting.

I didn’t see that 2nd post. Nothing, personally, I find more disgusting than a racist. It’s just nauseating to me and that was an ignorant statement.

I’ll get the link for you on his procedure. Such a non point I don’t get why you’re pressing me for it. I mean Manster says something sooo completely stupid and outlandish and you’re taking me to task over one of about 5 points I brought up. Even if he had no procedure it doesn’t matter. What he was saying is so completely stupid I don’t know why you’d focus on that. But I’ll get it for you

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t see that 2nd post. Nothing, personally, I find more disgusting than a racist. It’s just nauseating to me and that was an ignorant statement.

I’ll get the link for you on his procedure. Such a non point I don’t get why you’re pressing me for it. I mean Manster says something sooo completely stupid and outlandish and you’re taking me to task over one of about 5 points I brought up. Even if he had no procedure it doesn’t matter. What he was saying is so completely stupid I don’t know why you’d focus on that. But I’ll get it for you

Still waiting for a link to mystery procedure

be a man and admit you don’t have a fucking clue what happened because you’re a moron