• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's do this. Dak or Wentz as your QB moving forward

Dak or Wentz?

• Total voters

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the severity of the injury isn’t what’s being discussed. Manster is saying Wentz was NEVER hurt and NEVER broke a vertebrae and the reason he didn’t participate in the following seasons mini camp is because the Eagles wanted to keep the fake injury lie going.

You said he needed surgery, leading people to believe it was more serious than it actually was. The other guy said it was fake, meaning he wasn't injured at all. That is most definitely talking about the severity of the injury. You want people to believe it was worse than it was the other guy wants to make people believe Wentz is a pussy. You both went to the extreme in my opinion. Was he hurt? Yeah probably. It would have been dumb for the eagles to play him, considering he wasn't at full health, and everyone thought they were out of it anyway.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said he needed surgery, leading people to believe it was more serious than it actually was. The other guy said it was fake, meaning he wasn't injured at all. That is most definitely talking about the severity of the injury. You want people to believe it was worse than it was the other guy wants to make people believe Wentz is a pussy. You both went to the extreme in my opinion. Was he hurt? Yeah probably. It would have been dumb for the eagles to play him, considering he wasn't at full health, and everyone thought they were out of it anyway.

I was totally wrong about the surgery but the reason I feel that doesn’t matter is all the other points I made. Manster is saying he was NEVER hurt and you say, “Yeah, he was probably hurt”. No, he had a fucking broken vertebrae. Manster is saying the Eagles made up the entire injury and Doctors were lying saying he had a broken vertebrae.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was totally wrong about the surgery but the reason I feel that doesn’t matter is all the other points I made. Manster is saying he was NEVER hurt and you say, “Yeah, he was probably hurt”. No, he had a fucking broken vertebrae. Manster is saying the Eagles made up the entire injury and Doctors were lying saying he had a broken vertebrae.

So like I pretty much said earlier, you took it to one extreme he took it to the other.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflecting? You are focusing on one of about 8 points. There was no surgery. I did see on a site he had a procedure. But who cares. That has very little to do with my overall point. So now
I answered your point. There was no surgery and I probably got procedure confused with MRI/CS. Now answer mine. Do you think this was all some fake injury where Wentz was never hurt. He didn’t break a vertebrae and he didn’t practice the following mini camp just to keep the lie going?

No, no you didn't.

When was Wentz put on IR? Do you know the date for that, at least?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflecting? You are focusing on one of about 8 points. There was no surgery. I did see on a site he had a procedure. But who cares. That has very little to do with my overall point. So now
I answered your point. There was no surgery and I probably got procedure confused with MRI/CS. Now answer mine. Do you think this was all some fake injury where Wentz was never hurt. He didn’t break a vertebrae and he didn’t practice the following mini camp just to keep the lie going?
I asked a question. IM not in this conversation.......so kinda dont care abobut the other points......

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So like I pretty much said earlier, you took it to one extreme he took it to the other.

That’s true cause my surgery point was flat out wrong but I brought up several other points to illustrate how
Freaking ridiculous his point was.
His only point is that it was all a lie and Wentz was NEVER hurt which is so completely ridiculous.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he did, then you should be able to easily find the day that Eagles put him on IR.

I'll wait with everybody else.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no you didn't.

When was Wentz put on IR? Do you know the date for that, at least?

He wasn’t put on IR because they thought he might be able to return later that season. Get it?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the severity of the injury isn’t what’s being discussed. Manster is saying Wentz was NEVER hurt and NEVER broke a vertebrae and the reason he didn’t participate in the following seasons mini camp is because the Eagles wanted to keep the fake injury lie going.
Eagles and Dallas played December 9th, on 15 December the Eagles say Wentz is fine December 17th the Eagles "say" Wentz is injured. Fake and everyone knows it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked a question. IM not in this conversation.......so kinda dont care abobut the other points......

So I have to answer your questions but you won’t answer my one simple yes or no question. Doesn’t matter about the other points. Just one simple question...
Do you think Wentz was NEVER hurt and that the Drs saying he had a broken vertebrae is a complete lie and the reason they sat him out of the following season mini camp wasn’t to actually heal but to keep the lie more believable?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn’t put on IR because they thought he might be able to return later that season. Get it?

He wasn't put on IR and you say he had a "broken back"? That seems strange. Why wouldn't you put a player on IR, in early December, when he has a "broken back"?

Riddle me that, doofuss.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles and Dallas played December 9th, on 15 December the Eagles say Wentz is fine December 17th the Eagles "say" Wentz is injured. Fake and everyone knows it.

They reported about his back being hurt since late October. After the Dallas game they did more tests and found he did have a broken vertebrae. But that’s all a lie right?
So absolutely ridiculous

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't put on IR and you say he had a "broken back"? That seems strange. Why wouldn't you put a player on IR, in early December, when he has a "broken back"?

Riddle me that, doofuss.

Because they said it takes 4 to 8 weeks to recover from that injury. There’s the answer to your riddle

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s true cause my surgery point was flat out wrong but I brought up several other points to illustrate how
Freaking ridiculous his point was.
His only point is that it was all a lie and Wentz was NEVER hurt which is so completely ridiculous.

Okay, and your assertion he had surgery was a lie as well.