• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets be honest, we were all tired of hearing about Crabtree pregame

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks plan to crash the party this year. Can you imagine the horrified look on their faces?

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's the crazy elitist line of thought that goes like this....my team won a Superbowl at one point in time , so I'm royalty and you peons who's team haven't won a Superbowl trophy should be seen, but not heard, and I don't care if your team is kicking ass this year, your just a dirty peon, geez know your place for God Sakes.

About time you understood! :suds:

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've never liked Sherman all that much, but had total respect for him....obviously because he's good, but mostly because he's a Stanford guy and I have an irrational amount of respect for anything related to that institution. Its the best school in the world, maybe the best organization of any kind....anyway. That said, after all that nonsense yesterday I'm done using the "well he went to Stanford" excuse for everything he does......when every time you see someone they're doing something stupid, at some point you just have to admit they're a jackass. Even some Stanford alumni are idiots.

I don't mind a player shit talking, I don't mind an edge, but Sherman just doesn't have any sort of charisma or at least a wink of the eye to pull it off without coming off as just an angry dick. Remember when he went after Skip Bayless? Skip Bayless is one of my least favorite people on the planet and somehow Sherman made even him look sympathetic. If you're going to be crazy, you have to be either a joke like T.O., or funny like Chad Johnson, something that is fun to watch. Sherman has none of that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, its true, he's obnoxious, but he's my obnoxious cb!. Im sure you and I could have a debate about Dockett who I think has been dirty at times....but he's your DT so you'll defend him. It's fandom.

Exactly. No arguments here. And anyone who says they wouldn't want Sherman on their team because of his antics is a LIAR. He is a huge douche, but the guy can ball.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS is why those of us that are fans of teams that have won Lombardi's so hate you guys that haven't.

That is stereotyping a lot of people. So every fan of a team that has a Lombardi hates every fan of a team who hasn't won a Lombardi? I guess you hate me simply because I am a Cardinal fan.

That is one of the most ignorant things I have read on these forums to date.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. No arguments here. And anyone who says they wouldn't want Sherman on their team because of his antics is a LIAR. He is a huge douche, but the guy can ball.

Yah definitely. I hate Dockett. I think he is a dirty player and I remember when he basically tried to drive his palm into Hasselbeck's neck. Very dirty...

BUT, guy is a beast. I'd love Dockett on Seattle at the moment. Bennett, Avril, Dockett, McDaniels/Clemons on a 3rd and long. Good fucking night.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah definitely. I hate Dockett. I think he is a dirty player and I remember when he basically tried to drive his palm into Hasselbeck's neck. Very dirty...
I remember that clearly. Back in 2008 under Mora, we were one of the softest teams around. I'm they realized after a year they needed to change that.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS is why those of us that are fans of teams that have won Lombardi's so hate you guys that haven't.

We know how to act when we win a playoff/championship game.

You'd think Sherman won the SB yesterday.

Truth?

He didn't do shit yet.

Look at how Peyton Manning reacted to winning the EXACT same level of game.

He regarded it as a stepping stone to a greater prize. A means to an end.

That's all.

He shot his mouth off and he was a douchebag. Imagine what he's going to be like if he actually holds the Lombardi. :rollseyes:

Get off your fuckin high horse. We get it, you don't like the Seahawks or their fan base.

You were spewing the same garbage before the NFCCG

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawks fans defending sherman ........... :L

it's amazing no matter how classless a player, coach, owner, etc. can possibly be, he will be supported by the 'fans' of that team.

what sherman did was classless. period. end of story.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawks fans defending sherman ........... :L

it's amazing no matter how classless a player, coach, owner, etc. can possibly be, he will be supported by the 'fans' of that team.

what sherman did was classless. period. end of story.
You mean a few of those fans. Hate to say it, but the majority of fans that have called in to local radio do not support his comments and many of us up here have also come out against it. You can't say every fan supports that garbage just because they play for their team. Did every fan support T.O. or any of the other asshats that couldn't help but be stupid in public before Sherman? No. Don't lump us all in together. Open your eyes and see the bigger picture.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean a few of those fans. Hate to say it, but the majority of fans that have called in to local radio do not support his comments and many of us up here have also come out against it. You can't say every fan supports that garbage just because they play for their team. Did every fan support T.O. or any of the other asshats that couldn't help but be stupid in public before Sherman? No. Don't lump us all in together. Open your eyes and see the bigger picture.

you are correct. a more accurate statement would be that 'some' of the fans will defend/support anyone's actions on their team because they are fan, but, as you say, not all are like that. that is correct.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is stereotyping a lot of people. So every fan of a team that has a Lombardi hates every fan of a team who hasn't won a Lombardi? I guess you hate me simply because I am a Cardinal fan.

That is one of the most ignorant things I have read on these forums to date.

Those of us that have been here before know how to act. Success is common place to us. Some of these Seattle fans are losing their minds, though. Saying insane things like Peyton is going to have a hard day with Sherman and the Broncos wont be able to stop Lynch, and Wilson is going to carve up the Bronco's defense, etc.

I understand wanting, even expecting, your team to win but to talk as if the Broncos have no shot - or to actually APPROVE of what that douche bag Sherman said (did) for his post game interview is just off the rails.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of us that have been here before know how to act. Success is common place to us. Some of these Seattle fans are losing their minds, though. Saying insane things like Peyton is going to have a hard day with Sherman and the Broncos wont be able to stop Lynch, and Wilson is going to carve up the Bronco's defense, etc.

I understand wanting, even expecting, your team to win but to talk as if the Broncos have no shot - or to actually APPROVE of what that douche bag Sherman said (did) for his post game interview is just off the rails.

What is off the rails is a standing ovation for a sexual predator. Please stop embarrassing your franchise.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is off the rails is a standing ovation for a sexual predator. Please stop embarrassing your franchise.

:10::laugh3:

awesome. although Ben only raped a few girls that we know about.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is it crazy to say that Manning will have a hard time against this defense? Both sides are challenging matchups, you moron. Do you really think it will be easy for him?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to be crazy, you have to be either a joke like T.O., or funny like Chad Johnson, something that is fun to watch. Sherman has none of that.

Or Ali or Barkley. If you're going to talk a lot of shit you need to be entertaining. Sherman is not. JM $0.02.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agreed. His football knowledge is very similar to a large pile of steaming turds.