• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets be honest, we were all tired of hearing about Crabtree pregame

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, its true, he's obnoxious, but he's my obnoxious cb!. Im sure you and I could have a debate about Dockett who I think has been dirty at times....but he's your DT so you'll defend him. It's fandom.

No, it's not.

If this were coming from Seattle haters fine, but most of it is coming from other fan bases that just saw what he did was classless.

Promote yourself all you want - hell, Deion made a career out of it, but he didn't do it in ways that made him look like a douche.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont follow sports shows and analysts very closely because they suck, but was someone really hyping Crab that much?

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Promote yourself all you want - hell, Deion made a career out of it, but he didn't do it in ways that made him look like a douche.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJWSm13LBh8]Deion Sanders-Must be the Money - YouTube[/ame]

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This mofo has a time machine and took us all back to when Ricky Martin was popular, Clinton was getting head and steroids were just a thing.

You're the one who started with...The Broncos do their talking on the field.....I didn't know there was a time line cut off spot where we ignore what actually happens......lmao @ mofo.....nice hood reference...you drinking a 40 too?

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, when you shoved a camera in his face in post game he didn't act like Sherman did yesterday.

And Deion was a MUCH better CB than Sherman.

Also a much better athlete.

Umm, ya, sure.....:bullshit:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who started with...The Broncos do their talking on the field.....I didn't know there was a time line cut off spot where we ignore what actually happens......lmao @ mofo.....nice hood reference...you drinking a 40 too?

Where'd I say that, boss?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where is or was all of this talk about Crabtree? Do you have some sort of cable 'Crabtree Network' that I'm unaware of?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharpe is an idiot, btw. Great football player, but not an intellectual giant by any means. Sherman is smart, but I sometimes wonder if he is already auditioning for a job on ESPN saying crazy shit.

PackMaster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherm is a Standford grad in communications. Graduated 2nd highest in his class in high school.
Sherman knows what he's doing marketing himself like that.

Friggin SF is up in arms here. LOL. Sherm is the 2nd top story in the news cycle this morning.

He got into stanford for being for being good at football. Also yea he was 2nd in his class in high school in fucking compton. Who was first easy E?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant think of a single player that was hyped more than others going into this game. Hell! From what I read the selling point on it was team vs team, rivals vs rivals.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got into stanford for being for being good at football. Also yea he was 2nd in his class in high school in fucking compton. Who was first easy E?

I think it was Ice Cube but it could have been Dr Dre.

Last edited by a moderator:

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant think of a single player that was hyped more than others going into this game. Hell! From what I read the selling point on it was team vs team, rivals vs rivals.
The 49ers were a whole new team because of crabtree. 49ers were a whole different team from week 2 meeting with seattle because of crabtree.49ers hottest team in playoffs thanks to a healthy crabtree. blah blah blah all week.

They were so excited about crabtree and how awesome he is...they forgot they had the same bicep kissing, shoe collecting, superman wannabe qb throwing the ball......:yahoo:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherm is a Standford grad in communications. Graduated 2nd highest in his class in high school.
Sherman knows what he's doing marketing himself like that.

Friggin SF is up in arms here. LOL. Sherm is the 2nd top story in the news cycle this morning.

This is one of the funniest posts I have seen in awhile. :laugh3:

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Niners fan I have to say I really didn't have a problem with Sherman. I don't look for football players to be 'classy'. I look for them to be good at what they do. The Niners had a chance to shut him up by winning the game and they failed to do that. He is a hell of a play and made a great play to seal the game.

Congrats Sherman, feel free to run your mouth until next year. Hopefully we'll make you eat your words then.

And let's be honest, I know I wasn't the only person who wanted to see what he would do if they stuck another microphone in front of him.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. Other athletes have acted like this in the past and are still beloved. Look at Ali, probably the most celebrated, beloved living athlete who is without question considered the greatest of all time. A lot of people hated him when he was in his prime, he talked, he was brash, he disrespected his opponents...but it was all an act. he got into peoples head. Sherman is the same way.

People need to get over it. It's a game. I don't understand why people demand these athletes to be perfect on and off the field.

1. Play at a high level
2. say all the right things
3. never get in trouble

....and if you don't, fans will judge you and rip a new one.

I'll tell you what, Sherman does 2 out of 3 of those things perfectly. He plays at the highest level, has done so much for his community. And although he's in the news a lot for things other than what's on the field, at least he's not getting arrested or into trouble. SO he talks, GET OVER IT!

GO HAWKS
You're comparing Boxing, which is 1 on 1, to a team sport.

When asked about the game, Sherman threw the team out the window and chose to make the focus on himself.