• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets be honest, we were all tired of hearing about Crabtree pregame

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every talking head was crabtree this crabtree that.....crab crab crab crab crab..... Can you blame sherm for spouting off, after all that talk, then the niners hide him from sherman the entire game.....until that one play.....

Sherman has a huge chip on his shoulder, he doens't get as much love as he would if he didn't play way out in south alaska......everyones talking about him this morning.....

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherm is a Standford grad in communications. Graduated 2nd highest in his class in high school.
Sherman knows what he's doing marketing himself like that.

Friggin SF is up in arms here. LOL. Sherm is the 2nd top story in the news cycle this morning.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every talking head was crabtree this crabtree that.....crab crab crab crab crab..... Can you blame sherm for spouting off, after all that talk, then the niners hide him from sherman the entire game.....until that one play.....

Sherman has a huge chip on his shoulder, he doens't get as much love as he would if he didn't play way out in south alaska......everyones talking about him this morning.....

Yes. Show some class.

He's a douche.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparentlhy per nfl network a second ago. Crabtree was quoted saying sherm isn't the best corner in the game earlier this week, and previous to that they were at a Larry Fitz charity event together and crab was in sherms ear. saying a bunch of junk, then sherm said he made it his priority to get after crab whenever he could......

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is getting hate because he yelled like a psycho after winning a game. Whether it was Crabtree or someone else, he'd be getting the same negative attention. Is it really that difficult to comprehend how that behavior doesn't sit well with normal human beings?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Carbtree made 1 catch that the ball came in like a laser. ...and it never moved an inch once in his hand.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherm is a Standford grad in communications. Graduated 2nd highest in his class in high school.

Friggin SF is up in arms here. LOL. Sherm is the 2nd top story in the news cycle this morning.

Too bad he has no emotional intelligence.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea ..his grades got him into Stanford

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is getting hate because he yelled like a psycho after winning a game. Whether it was Crabtree or someone else, he'd be getting the same negative attention. Is it really that difficult to comprehend how that behavior doesn't sit well with normal human beings?

how would you act if you just 2 seconds earlier made a game winning play in a thrilling game vs your hated rival to get to the superbowl. Would you be dialed back and composed???? you dont want that reaction, give him some time to cool down, he still had the same message later vut was composed....

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how would you act if you just 2 seconds earlier made a game winning play in a thrilling game vs your hated rival to get to the superbowl. Would you be dialed back and composed???? you dont want that reaction, give him some time to cool down, he still had the same message later vut was composed....

There are literally thousands of examples of people handling that better than Sherman did last night.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We wouldn't act like THAT!

See, your problem here is that NO ONE else acted that way. So your defense of him being caught up in the moment holds no water.

He's just a douche.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, I thought it was so ridiculous and over the top that I laughed at it. He went full-on WWE right there.

What's even funnier though is making excuses for that behavior. If you really don't have a problem with it, why spend one second of your time defending it? It's no big deal, right? So why worry about convincing anyone else that it's not an issue?

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I thought it was so ridiculous and over the top that I laughed at it. He went full-on WWE right there.

What's even funnier though is making excuses for that behavior. If you really don't have a problem with it, why spend one second of your time defending it? It's no big deal, right? So why worry about convincing anyone else that it's not an issue?

lol good call on wwe mode.... well i defend it cause he's on my fav team and as a seattle fan I have a chip on my shoulder cause i dont get the coverage that the east coast does......if he was on your team you would prob do the same thing....oh well moving on.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See, your problem here is that NO ONE else acted that way. So your defense of him being caught up in the moment holds no water.

He's just a douche.

Not only that ....he has pulled all of the focus on him and not the team.

If this was my boys and Dez pulled this crap ...I would not be happy.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's just a douche.

We rip athletes for giving us boring quotes. But if they say what they actually feel, we rip them for spouting off or showing a lack of class.

I guess everybody would've been happier with 'Well, that was a fine contest, and jolly good that we won."

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy was jacked up but it was a pretty immature thing to do.

Ditka said it best.

"Respect the game and the game and your opponents and the game and your opponents will respect you.

Do your talking on the field."

The guy can trash talk on the field all he wants but after the final whistle blows, show some class.

And for everyone saying it was just the heat of the moment, he had vowed over a year ago to embarrass him publicly like that after a charity event Larry Fitzgerald had where he got into an argument with Crabtree.

That was premeditated. Sure he was also jacked up emotionally, but he planned that. The guy runs his mouth a tad too much.

He is a great player but needs to learn some humility and respect.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy was jacked up but it was a pretty immature thing to do.

Ditka said it best.

"Respect the game and the game and your opponents and the game and your opponents will respect you.

Do your talking on the field."

The guy can trash talk on the field all he wants but after the final whistle blows, show some class.

And for everyone saying it was just the heat of the moment, he had vowed over a year ago to embarrass him publicly like that after a charity event Larry Fitzgerald had where he got into an argument with Crabtree.

That was premeditated. Sure he was also jacked up emotionally, but he planned that. The guy runs his mouth a tad too much.

He is a great player but needs to learn some humility and respect.

all i can say is he didn't do it before the game. he did it after he made the game winning, the superbowl clinching play.....So if anyones hoping for bulletin board material in the weeks prior to superbvowl you'll prob be disappointed.......

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i can say is he didn't do it before the game. he did it after he made the game winning, the superbowl clinching play.....So if anyones hoping for bulletin board material in the weeks prior to superbvowl you'll prob be disappointed.......

The Broncos won't need any bulletin board material to get up for this game.

As if the Manning narrative is not enough and the opportunity for every player on that team to win a Superbowl is not enough they have watched a replay of last years playoff loss to the Ravens every Monday in the team meeting after every single game this year.

The Broncos always do their talking on the field with their play.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is all over the networks this am. Hate him all you want but you wish he was on your team. He is playing everybody right now. He plays with passion, borderline crazy, so just don't throw his way.