• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets be honest, we were all tired of hearing about Crabtree pregame

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these Seattle fans are losing their minds, though. Saying insane things like Peyton is going to have a hard day with Sherman and the Broncos wont be able to stop Lynch, and Wilson is going to carve up the Bronco's defense, etc.

Losing their minds???? Hahah Hahahaaha. Yore quickly becoming my favorite poster on this board. So may gems.

It's INSANE to think that Payton may have a hard day against the best pass defense in the league who led the league in takeaways? That's insane in your book? If it actually happens will you consider it a literal miracle?

Most teams have a hard time with Lynch. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think the Broncos will too.

All I've heard people say about Wilson and the Broncos defense is that at least it's an 'easier' defense than the top 5 defenses we ended our season with.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get off your fuckin high horse. We get it, you don't like the Seahawks or their fan base.

You were spewing the same garbage before the NFCCG

Fuck him. Enjoy your super bowl run and don't let the real Douchers of the world try and bring you down. Cawk eater has more stupid shit to say every week cause it's another week his cheatin' ass Steelers aren't in the hunt.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck him. Enjoy your super bowl run and don't let the real Douchers of the world try and bring you down. Cawk eater has more stupid shit to say every week cause it's another week his cheatin' ass Steelers aren't in the hunt.

I know this isn't directed at me, but there is NOTHING that could be said right now to bring me down. My dog could die tomorrow and I'd wait to be sad until after the superbowl.

We are two days removed from what may end up being one of the biggest games in Seahawks history (at least it felt damn huge). And I personally will be attending the Superbowl in 12 days. I don't give two fucks what any hater thinks.

Should we win....well, we'll see.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck HER. Enjoy your super bowl run and don't let the real Douchers of the world try and bring you down. Cawk eater has more stupid shit to say every week cause it's another week HER cheatin' ass Steelers aren't in the hunt.

:fify:

She is still butthurt that people don't give her Steelers 100% credit for beating the Seahawks in SB XL...even though we have all moved on, clearly she has not.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fify:

She is still butthurt that people don't give her Steelers 100% credit for beating the Seahawks in SB XL...even though we have all moved on, clearly she has not.

Nailed it.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nailed it.

Is that the Super Bowl the refs totally fucked the Seahawks and gift wrapped the Steelers win?

And why do y'all keep saying he is a she? I never understood the fascination with pretending to be a chick on the internet.

What happened to that 'sportschic' poster? oh yeah, she got outed by Hammer time and has yet to return.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand. it ruins your memory when the official comes out and publicly states he threw the game. Its a permanent taint on that franchise cause every time somebody counts Lombardy's that one is always going to be tarnished. Just like the patriots will always have that cheating business hanging over them.
But all of it pales in comparison to an entire fan base giving a standing ovation to a sexual predator. There were a handful of stealer posters back in that time saying they didn't want him on their team anymore. And there were some fans who felt ashamed at his first game back. But they were drowned out by the misfits.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the Super Bowl the refs totally fucked the Seahawks and gift wrapped the Steelers win?

And why do y'all keep saying he is a she? I never understood the fascination with pretending to be a chick on the internet.

What happened to that 'sportschic' poster? oh yeah, she got outed by Hammer time and has yet to return.

Why do you insist that she is a man?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have missed the 'transgender' discussions on CBS. He made it all to clear what he was up to.

Now that you mentioned it, I've seen midnight get very sensitive in a thread about transgenders here on SportsHoopla.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have known two transgendered persons over the years. Both were absolutely disgusting. When a really butt ugly dude gets surgery he just becomes a really butt ugly whatever. And my first thought is WHY? Nobody has ever been that drunk! Really felt sorry for his family.