• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets be honest, we were all tired of hearing about Crabtree pregame

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is all over the networks this am. Hate him all you want but you wish he was on your team. He is playing everybody right now. He plays with passion, borderline crazy, so just don't throw his way.

Oh, He's a great player. No question.

He just came off looking like a douche.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol good call on wwe mode.... well i defend it cause he's on my fav team and as a seattle fan I have a chip on my shoulder cause i dont get the coverage that the east coast does......if he was on your team you would prob do the same thing....oh well moving on.

Finally an honest answer. Just about every person is saying he acted like a douche except Seahawk fans. The reason being is for the answer above. Bravo for you're honesty.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know 1 thing about Sherm. If you are going to disrespect him, the LOB, or the Seahawks you better back it up on the field where it counts or he is going to embarrass you in front of the world.
It's really is that simple.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit?

The ones bitching the loudest about this are the ones that love it the most. Like Tony Montana said, "You need me, so you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy".

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know 1 thing about Sherm. If you are going to disrespect him, the LOB, or the Seahawks you better back it up on the field where it counts or he is going to embarrass you in front of the world.
It's really is that simple.

Yep, and fuck Crabtree.

That is all....:laugh3:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Seattle fans, You can' tell me if you had a choice that after Sherman made that play ...that you rather he did what he did then not do any taunting and remain silent after the game.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how would you act if you just 2 seconds earlier made a game winning play in a thrilling game vs your hated rival to get to the superbowl. Would you be dialed back and composed???? you dont want that reaction, give him some time to cool down, he still had the same message later vut was composed....

^^^ This I mean what is the big deal all media overhype

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Seattle fans, You can' tell me if you had a choice that after Sherman made that play ...that you rather he did what he did then not do any taunting and remain silent after the game.

As long as he makes the play, I really dont care either way.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seems like the only people who are so butthurt over this are just looking for a reason to hate on Shermann.
Myself? I couldn't care less, the BIG story and what I care about is my team going to the big game.

I'd MUCH rather have Shermann on this team than Crabtree. Mouth and all. Crabtree shouldnt have started in on Shermann. Real stupid of him.

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All week we heard...49er wide receivers this, Kraperdick that, VD blah blah blah, Frank Gore a beast.....How'd that turn out for all y'all........keep disrespecting the team that's been #1 in the NFL ALL YEAR LONG......Go Hawks!!!!!:mad2:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, I would prefer he remain in the quiet but that is not his MO.
Crabs dissed him in the off season and RS has made him eat his own words.
Very brash but poetic justice was served.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the play and victory was poetic justice enough. His actions only made him look like an ass, not Crabtree. You would think a Stanford guy would realize that.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Sherman, we need more passion and trash talk. It makes the game entertaining.

Everybody complaining, need to go watch golf. This is football, stop looking for class. This isnt an office job.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Sherman, we need more passion and trash talk. It makes the game entertaining.

Everybody complaining, need to go watch golf. This is football, stop looking for class. This isnt an office job.

Yea. Where would the NFL be without it. :lame:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't wait until The Masters!

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally an honest answer. Just about every person is saying he acted like a douche except Seahawk fans. The reason being is for the answer above. Bravo for you're honesty.

yup, its true, he's obnoxious, but he's my obnoxious cb!. Im sure you and I could have a debate about Dockett who I think has been dirty at times....but he's your DT so you'll defend him. It's fandom.

PistolHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. Other athletes have acted like this in the past and are still beloved. Look at Ali, probably the most celebrated, beloved living athlete who is without question considered the greatest of all time. A lot of people hated him when he was in his prime, he talked, he was brash, he disrespected his opponents...but it was all an act. he got into peoples head. Sherman is the same way.

People need to get over it. It's a game. I don't understand why people demand these athletes to be perfect on and off the field.

1. Play at a high level
2. say all the right things
3. never get in trouble

....and if you don't, fans will judge you and rip a new one.

I'll tell you what, Sherman does 2 out of 3 of those things perfectly. He plays at the highest level, has done so much for his community. And although he's in the news a lot for things other than what's on the field, at least he's not getting arrested or into trouble. SO he talks, GET OVER IT!

GO HAWKS

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos won't need any bulletin board material to get up for this game.

As if the Manning narrative is not enough and the opportunity for every player on that team to win a Superbowl is not enough they have watched a replay of last years playoff loss to the Ravens every Monday in the team meeting after every single game this year.

The Broncos always do their talking on the field with their play.

"Shannon can always win, because he can talk," said Buchanan, the Atlanta Falcons' Pro Bowl cornerback. "But Shannon looks like a horse. I'll tell you, that's an ugly dude. You can't tell me he doesn't look like Mr. Ed."

Buchanan's comments were quickly relayed by reporters to Sharpe, the Denver Broncos' Pro Bowl tight end.

"Ray said that?" Sharpe responded. "Well, I think he's ugly, but did I ever call him that? No.
"Tell Ray to put the eyeliner, the lipstick and the high heels away. I'm not saying he's a cross-dresser, but that's just what I heard."

Broncos NEVER trash talk in the media......

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ahhh golf....nothing says class like Tiger Woods:suds:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Shannon can always win, because he can talk," said Buchanan, the Atlanta Falcons' Pro Bowl cornerback. "But Shannon looks like a horse. I'll tell you, that's an ugly dude. You can't tell me he doesn't look like Mr. Ed."

Buchanan's comments were quickly relayed by reporters to Sharpe, the Denver Broncos' Pro Bowl tight end.

"Ray said that?" Sharpe responded. "Well, I think he's ugly, but did I ever call him that? No.
"Tell Ray to put the eyeliner, the lipstick and the high heels away. I'm not saying he's a cross-dresser, but that's just what I heard."

Broncos NEVER trash talk in the media......

This mofo has a time machine and took us all back to when Ricky Martin was popular, Clinton was getting head and steroids were just a thing.