• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron unfollows the cavs on Twitter

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron leaving confirmed

I also saw that.
He's going to announce where he's going by jumping out of the space shuttle and will parachute to his new beloved fan base.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if there's been more negative drama around a 50-20 team in the history of the NBA.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L This guy.

And he wants to know why people don't like him?

Cut the drama shit out dude. Especially since you're in your thirties now.

LeBron still wears Abercrombie and Fitch.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he following the Sacramento Kings yet?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources confirmed to me he still follows the Cavs Instagram. Looks like the Twitter unfollow was just a clerical error.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS: LeBron James gives Kyrie Irving note to give to Cavaliers Owner

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if LBJ was ever following the Cavs on IG but I just looked at who he is following on IG and the Cavs team page is not there

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron reason for unfollowing the Cavs on twitter is so lame

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron reason for unfollowing the Cavs on twitter is so lame

I heard the reason was that he's starting to tune out the noise getting ready for his usual "zero dark thirty" at playoff time.

I would think it was total BS... except that apparently he didn't just unfollow the Cavs... but actually unfollowed a bunch of nba media accounts over the last 3 days including people like Broussard. If that's true... it backs up the explanation.

Also, according to a some people LeBron also unfollowed the Cavs right around this time last season... but it was barely noticed and didn't get picked up by any media.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the reason was that he's starting to tune out the noise getting ready for his usual "zero dark thirty" at playoff time.

I would think it was total BS... except that apparently he didn't just unfollow the Cavs... but actually unfollowed a bunch of nba media accounts over the last 3 days including people like Broussard. If that's true... it backs up the explanation.

Also, according to a some people LeBron also unfollowed the Cavs right around this time last season... but it was barely noticed and didn't get picked up by any media.

It's all so stupid.
Maybe just don't log on/look at twitter?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read the same article. Still stupid. Just get off twitter like he typically do or even use the mute button if you don't want to see tweets from certain accounts.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know when his act wears thin with Cleveland fans or his teammates(maybe never), and while THIS may not be THAT big of a deal, boy Lebron has done a lot of little, brat-ish things throughout this 2 year run in Cleveland

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all so stupid.
Maybe just don't log on/look at twitter?

I read the same article. Still stupid. Just get off twitter like he typically do or even use the mute button if you don't want to see tweets from certain accounts.

Yeah, its pretty stupid. Obviously better ways to achieve what he says he's trying to achieve without inciting drama.

He does completely go off twitter when the playoffs start, though. Apparently he's just starting to tune some of the media noise out early, I guess. I, for one, didn't even know about mute.

If he's done this the last couple years without anyone really caring... I doubt he was even thinking about what people would think of it. Probably assumed people wouldn't care like before and/or would know he does this every year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, its pretty stupid. Obviously better ways to achieve what he says he's trying to achieve without inciting drama.

He does completely go off twitter when the playoffs start, though. Apparently he's just starting to tune some of the media noise out early, I guess. I, for one, didn't even know about mute.

If he's done this the last couple years without anyone really caring... I doubt he was even thinking about what people would think of it. Probably assumed people wouldn't care like before and/or would know he does this every year.

Timing just was a little suspicious. First he did not talk after a shoot around for the first time in 2 years according to a Cavs reporter and then he unfollows them on twitter a few hours later. Most people would look at it as he's upset about something

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timing just was a little suspicious. First he did not talk after a shoot around for the first time in 2 years according to a Cavs reporter and then he unfollows them on twitter a few hours later. Most people would look at it as he's upset about something

I know. I don't blame people at all for reading into it or the media for asking about it. Of course... with everything going on and with stuff he's done in the past... people are going to wonder when he does stuff like that.

Maybe he IS fed up in Cleveland and planning his way out. I really doubt it, but I have no idea.

Still, I think not talking to the reporters and unfollowing all the media accounts on twitter the same day could make sense. Perhaps sometime after getting embarrassed by the Heat on Saturday he said "I'm done with the media for the year. I'll talk to them when I'm required... but I'm going to distance myself from that as much as possible from now until the offseason".

Who knows... but that's what makes the most sense to me.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy would lose whatever respect left out there

He would totally destroy his legacy

if he was to opt out of Cleveland this summer