• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron unfollows the cavs on Twitter

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the difference of the coverage of this from last year and this year is that Lebron had so many vague tweets, the video with Wade, etc. which led up to this
Since it's nearly impossible for a person of his nature to not be in the press, maybe he should've been working out with someone from his own team mid-season vs someone from his previous team.

I understand he & Wade are still friends-but his current situation in Cleveland could use work in terms of his team building moral. Maybe spending time with the guys he plays with night in & night out would've been a more beneficial story. Just a thought.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you see the irony though?

That is exactly what he says he's trying to do by unfollowing all of those twitter accounts. Maybe he doesn't care about what the media or fans are thinking about what he's doing because he's too focused on preparing for the playoffs. :noidea:

There is no irony though. He could have done it without unfollowing the twitter accounts. All he needed to do was not login anymore or, as bks suggested, use the mute option. He stopped the social media last year, but he didn't unfollow anyone, he just stopped using it until the playoffs were over. End result, he was asked about it once or twice, gave his explanation and that was the end of it.

It's a bigger deal this time because he's making a bigger deal out of it by handling differently and in a more public way and petulant way.

I need to correct myself. There is irony here. It's in Lebron claiming he's trying to avoid distractions while creating the very distractions he claims he wants to avoid.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also re-followed the Cavs on Instagram today. He's clearly looking for attention

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also re-followed the Cavs on Instagram today. He's clearly looking for attention

Nah. He just wants to see who the Cavs post for Woman Crush Wednesday

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a modern day Wilt. He is a malcontent who wants to control the organization he plays on. He doesn't like hearing no, which is why he will never be on Jordan's level.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People aren't paying enough attention to LeBron's recent Pinterest activity, if you ask me. That's where the real incite and breaking news is.

Pinterest? What the fuck is that? Yet another social media platform? Will it never end?

MAKE IT STOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you love giving it to him. LOVE IT. Cant take your eyes off of it.

Same reason people watch Nascar (I don't)
They love seeing the crash and burn.