• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron has tested positive for Covid (but nobody wants to actually say it)

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're just the idiot in here trying to troll in a forum you practically never post in.

I'd say that I expect you to be better, but I've seen your posts in other forums,.

If you don't want to get called out, don't troll or stay out.

One of the worlds most famous Athletes gets Covid, the same athlete who notoriously would not come out and support the vaccine for a virus that has killed over 5 million ...and you think posting this is trolling?

The only problem is I seemed to have touched on a subject that is a little to close to home for some people.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the worlds most famous Athletes gets Covid, the same athlete who notoriously would not come out and support the vaccine for a virus that has killed over 5 million ...and you think posting this is trolling?

The only problem is I seemed to have touched on a subject that is a little to close to home for some people.

He's vaccinated and asymptomatic. He was tested 3 times recently: positive, negative, then positive again. 2 negative tests within 24 hours of each other and he's right back playing BECAUSE HE IS VACCINATED.

No special treatment, just that familiar burn in your colon when Lebron is mentioned.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know it is.

And what he said was that he wouldn't tell other people what they should or should not do re: the vaccine because it's not any of his business. That's something a lot of people need to do.

The only problem is you trying to save face because you made a fool of yourself and got called out for it.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is.

The only problem is you trying to save face because you made a fool of yourself and got called out for it.

Again, if I did make a fool of myself you would not be so agitated and continuing with the personal attacks.

What I wrote is factually correct.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would this be a sensitive subject on the NBA boards?

450 active NBA players who travel all over the country and interact with hundreds of people on a daily basis and you expect everyone of them to squeaky clean for the entire season.

You can still get COVID after being fully vaccinated, it just gives you a very high chance of staying out of the hospital.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RJ MacReady gots some real

hate-hate-hate-yeah.gif

for LeBron.

:laugh3:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls get attacked. Don't like it, don't troll.
The thread I created about Lebron getting Covid and what I perceived as some media outlets down playing it ...if that is pure trolling, than why don't you just delete the thread .....and set a new precedent.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread I created about Lebron getting Covid and what I perceived as some media outlets down playing it ...if that is pure trolling, than why don't you just delete the thread .....and set a new precedent.

Or, here's an idea, don't show up in a forum that you rarely post in to to troll.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, here's an idea, don't show up in a forum that you rarely post in to to troll

I go where the national news stories take me and post in the appropriate board. ...If I'm truly breaking the rules of these forums ....than you have options.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go where the national news stories take me and post in the appropriate board. ...If I'm truly breaking the rules of these forums ....than you have options.

Works for me. I'll just start using my "options" then. Just make sure that if you cry when I do, you come with something more original than the usual "I didn't do nuffin', them other guise are way worse than me, you're just a big meany" crap.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Literally every news outlet is reporting it..... :rolleyes2:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Works for me. I'll just start using my "options" then. Just make sure that if you cry when I do, you come with something more original than the usual "I didn't do nuffin', them other guise are way worse than me, you're just a big meany" crap.

Use your power at your discretion.....and when the time comes, I assure you that my mouth will be closed and my chin high.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one engaging in personal attacks

As a Mod, .you would think you would have thicker skin.

I'm confident you could do better.
He really can’t.

In all seriousness, there are plenty of reasons to hate on LeBron, but there are much bigger reasons than this one. This one’s a little petty, kind of like “election fraud”.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Covid is the only thing Lebron got from China that wasn't made with slave labor."
Not so fast.

Just think about it logically. When China created this virus they tested it on slave laborers.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nba never flat out tell you a player has covid. This isn't news worthy.

You use common sense and know if a player is out for health and safety protocols, it means they tested positive.

It literally been the same since last season. Quit making this a lebron thing
You lying asshole.

Embiid was out with covid.

Lebron deserves every speck of hate directed at him.