• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron to LA

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are high as a kite if you think that Boston is the favorite to win the title next year. Current odds have the Celtics with the 4th best odds to win the title, behind the Warriors, Rockets, and 76ers

That poll is illogical from the start. Polls dont win rings. Barring where Lebron ends ups, the Warriors are the only team that can stop what Danny has built. Saw it this year with a short handed team. Disrespect of Tatum and the Celtics will now have consequences.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wants to make the finals, and a chance at Championships, his best bet is to stay in the East where the road is decidedly less problematic.

Convince PG or CP to join him in Clev, go to Philly, or even Boston (but chances are Kyrie would have to be traded, I don't see those two sharing the same court). Regardless, any team he ends up on in the East is the clear favorite to end up in the finals.

Conversely, out west, no matter where, or with who, LeBron ends up with, the road to the finals is stacked. The probability that his team could not even reach the finals is a real threat.

If Championships are his goal, then the East is where he should stay.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the 2nd best player on the team when Lebron’s best ability is to drive the paint and kick to shooters. How does this help Simmons? Wade didn’t have a 3 ball but he could shoot it and he had an amazing mid range. Simmons has nothing. It isnt a good fit for Lebron.

Embiid is INJURY PRONE. He gets gassed easily, low stamina.

This is far from the best fit for Lebron, even for a homer like you to see

Your first comment is kinda amusing. So apparently all you need with Lebron is a bunch of spot shooters he can kick out to and you are good to go. Too funny.

Lots of players are injury prone. Steph Curry is injury prone. Again, he played 30 minutes a game last year.

There are no perfect fits for Lebron. Each option has questions. You just dismiss the ones on the teams you prefer that he goes to, which is either the Cavs or the West Coast.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird. Because Ben Simmons stat line last year was 16 points per game on over 50% shooting

Look at his shooting stats from beyond a few feet. Its arguably the worst of any rookie in the top 20 drafted over the last few years. Coaches are smelling the blood.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That poll is illogical from the start. Polls dont win rings. Barring where Lebron ends ups, the Warriors are the only team that can stop what Danny has built. Saw it this year with a short handed team. Disrespect of Tatum and the Celtics will now have consequences.

It wasn't a poll. It's a betting line.

Wiggy might have some competition from you for biggest homer.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are better fits for him than Philly

not so sure. Philly has Embid, some developing players like Simmons, and some good pieces. Maybe Houston?

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy might have some competition from you for biggest homer

Perhaps, but my team continues to prove naysayers wrong, have the right GM and coach to get them there..............and the rookies that want to deliver in the crunch :heh:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His kid committing to a high school to play basketball is meaningless, Not every parent who has a kid that commits to Oak Hill Academy is moving to Virginia.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His kid committing to a high school to play basketball is meaningless, Not every parent who has a kid that commits to Oak Hill Academy is moving to Virginia.

He's going to send his 13 year old kid alone to LA to play basketball all year? Not buying it. He knows how it was to grow up without a father around; he's probably a clingy father if anything.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he somehow goes to the Warriors, he's basically going to need to accept that he's not going to win next year no matter what he does.

Every team he could go to has potential issues that could keep him out of the finals or at least from winning the title.

If he went to Boston, he could beat the Warriors. Philly maybe in time.

If Bron does go to LA, I think GS will actually be very happy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So LA because it is LA. San Antonio because he can team up with a guy that may not even want to be there. Odd that you think that San Antonio could do it, even though they would need to pull off a big trade, but Boston or Houston can't because they would need to pull off a big trade.

I love how people are arguing that Lebron and Simmons are a horrible fit. That has become such gospel. I guess there is just no way they could figure out how to get 6'10" 250 Lb Ben Simmons to play on the court along with Lebron James. There really is no position for him on the court. LOL.

Wow you're really defensive about this

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him going to LA makes perfect sense. Now he can really concentrate on catching the person who spray painted those racist slogans on his fence!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he went to Boston, he could beat the Warriors. Philly maybe in time.

If Bron does go to LA, I think GS will actually be very happy.

All depends on how quick the young guys develop.

I personally think Philly would be the best option for Lebron as it's the easiest way of making it back to the finals.

But the Lakers match up quite well with the Warriors. And if Ingram, Ball and Kuzma take their game to the next level as is very much expected, the addition of Lebron and PG could be very interesting.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo isn't a ball dominant point guard. His role is facilitating the offense and keeping the ball moving. It's not like putting him on a team with a ball dominant point guard where you have to worry about who's running the offense or giving up the ball. The Lakers offense runs very much like the Warriors offense.

Ingram has shown the ability to play point, shooting guard or small forward. PG can play shooting guard or small forward. The Lakers style of play is fairly positionless, so it really doesn't matter who plays the 2 or 3.

Not even close. Especially with PG there.

BOOM.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Simmons and James can play together but Ball and James can't....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Lebron help the Celtics? Probably.. But it could also severely hurt them as well.. I mean look what this young team did without Hayward and Irving..... With those two back and Taytum and company I really want to see what they bring before I would bring in Lebron

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean other than Cleveland LA makes the most sense. Everything lines up. I have no doubt PG will follow Lebron to LA and then Lebron and Magic will be talking about a trade for another star: CP3, Kawhi, Cousins, etc...