• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron Tired of Being Shot At

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that white kid who went into a black church in SC and killed a bunch of people. The cops didn't shoot him when they apprehended him. He said he was hungry and they stopped and got him fast food.

As opposed to the black man selling loose cigs oitside a liquor store in NY....they shot and killed him because selling loose cigs deserves that right?

GTFO.
That's fucking weak

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he grew up rich. YOU DID

But if you buy the illusion that he grew up poverty stricken perhaps you are the idiot

No you are. For example, I never said he grew up rich. In fact I said the exact opposite.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes on that I agree. Put it under the fake black lives matter forum

Oooh such an edgelord. Out fighting the PC mob to remind everyone black people suck.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You surviving the covid? This was supposed to be (and maybe still is) the Yankees year.

Barely but can't complain.

This covid sports shutdown actually helps the Yankees. Outside of the sevy injury, all of our big guys hurt was going to come back around June/July.

Still not good to hear Judge getting a CT scan this month

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't always rich and born into money.

Also acting like celebrities can't speak out on unwarranted deaths is just dumb.

LeBron is a good man that does a lot of amazing things off the court, but Lebron says some dumb things now and then. We do have a problem with people and firearms, why don't we educate them about firearm responsibility in school?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is a perfect reminder why i don't discuss certain topics ever on this board. People on this site are incredibly stupid
Lol, I think the op got banned from the politics room... Thats he is here

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would LeBron know about living as a black man in America? Must be brutal outside of all of his homes. I mean outside of the gates of his homes. I mean when the security guys are on a break outside the gates that are outside of his homes

He lived in the slums of Akron, OH. I lived there, not downtown where he lived..."the better area". It's not all cupcakes and walking down lollipop paths. Quite a bit of crime especially where his apartments were located.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am dumb because I express an opinion about celebrities speaking out however?

When was LeBron poor? When his Mom refused to work and insisted living on welfare? Or when he actually lived with one of his coaches in a middle class neighborhood? Or when he attended a prestigious private school for free? LeBron's "poverty" is the stuff of legend

When was LeBron poor? His entire life until he signed his first NBA contract. And if you know anything about the city of Akron, which you probably don't, the coach you are talking about is Walker. And he lived at the time off of Copley Road near Buchtel high school. That's not middle class. It's funny that you have no idea what you're talking about.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad this country gave him an avenue to become Extremely wealthy. The issue he brings up needs to be peacefully discussed and acted upon.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was LeBron poor? His entire life until he signed his first NBA contract. And if you know anything about the city of Akron, which you probably don't, the coach you are talking about is Walker. And he lived at the time off of Copley Road near Buchtel high school. That's not middle class. It's funny that you have no idea what you're talking about.

sounds a lot like South Central L.A., where i'm originally from(lovely place, if you like taking your life into your hands. lol, it's a place gangsta rap was built for). but it DOES show that you can climb outta that situation if you wanna...

ok, that's all the good i'll say about THAT guy...:dhd:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you never get an education.