• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron out 2 weeks

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao gotta love kobe lovers/LeBron haters criticizing LeBron because he doesn't want to make the decision to play through injuries. There's nothing smart about playing through injuries in the regular season

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao gotta love kobe lovers/LeBron haters criticizing LeBron because he doesn't want to make the decision to play through injuries. There's nothing smart about playing through injuries in the regular season

What can ya say? Its been done and done well. Not everyone is Mamba and we have to accept that.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe Bryant Among High Level Athletes Who Believe in the Benefit of PRP Therapy; Dr. Robert LaPrade Comments on the Use of Biologic Treatments for Sports Injuries | News

Particularly, because high profile athletes are taking notice of the benefits of this treatment alternative. Kobe Bryant and Alex Rodriguez, to name a few, have recently both traveled to Germany where biologic treatments in the form of PRP are readily available. Scientists in the U.S., and at the Steadman Philippon Research Institute in Vail, agree that platelet-rich plasma treatment offers faster healing for sports injuries because the patient’s very own tissues are used to treat the injured cartilage, muscle, or tendon.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear, this is not doping. The peeps in Germany seem to have more flexibility on how they do it. I was once on a plane to Germany that Jermaine O was on. I later read he believed it had a huge impact on his pain level. It can be performed in US too, although a strict FDA protocol required.

I suspect more NBA players will follow suit

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember one other thing though. Kobe Bryant was fortunate to have one coach twice who had the common sense to shut Kobe down for the evening when the bench was strong enough to carry the game and had Kobe miss practice sessions to preserve him. If it had not been for Phil Jackson, Kobe would most likely have burned out long time ago. Unfortunately Lebron has had less experienced coaches and did try to preserve him the way Popovich has done Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Ginobili.

Phil never really limited Kobe until Phil's last season when Kobe's knee was shot. He didn't practice much that season but I think still played plenty of minutes.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In case you haven't noticed - I have not been criticizing LeBron for his decision and in fact I think he made the right decision. There is a saying that is older than you or me put together(I am 55 years Old) that if you don't have your health - you have nothing. The decisions Lebron makes today isn't about basketball and championships today or tomorrow. They are about how his health will be ten years from now and 20 years from now when he is no longer playing and players like Kobe are going to suffer in pain more as they get older. Just saying - But I you were referring to Kobe Lovers and I am not a Kobe lover